Add Reply
> Angel Of Naturia, A story about My Winx Girl
EnchantixMusa
post May 21 2007, 9:47 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Chapter 1 - My Imagination

It was a Beautiful day outside. So beautiful that I decided to go on a walk in the park. " It so bright and sunny today." Harmony mummbled to herself. Suddenly I felt so weak in the knees I didn't know what to do. "Hey, what's going on. I feel so weak in the knee's." I muttered weakly as I feel asleep. was it me or was it getting colder by the second.

A few hours later I felt a really warm beam on me. "Hey sweetie, are you alright?" someone said. her voice was so calming, soothing and sweet. "Huh? who are you?" I mummbled as I woke up. "What am I doing here? and where am I ?!" I said as I freaked out. "Hey Flo, is she up yet?" A girl with long bluish pigtails said as she walked in the door. The room had lots of plants that I have never seen in my life ever. "I'm Flora and this is Musa." the girl named Flora said. " Hey what's your Name?" the girl named Musa said. Before I was able to awnser 4 other girls walked through the door. "Oh, shes awake." A blond girl said. "Yeah Stella She's awake." Flora said. "My name is Angel." I finally said. "Hey, nice name. I'm Layla. So angel where are you from?" The dark skined girl named layla asked. "Have you ever heard of Linphea?" I awnsered. All girls eyes turned Ice cold on flora. "Flora..."a red headed girl said in disbelief. "I think she Means Naturia..." A pink haired girl said. "Yeah that's where I'm from. It's not that far from Linphea. But where am I?" I asked. " Welcome to Alfea Angel!" All girls shouted. "Guys, we have to tell Mrs. F. that we have A new fairy." Musa said. "for some reason this sounds so familiar to me but me a fairy? I may have lost my memory when I feel asleep in the freezing cold or something else happend that I don't Remember or what?" I thought as the other girls talked."Am I dreaming? It doesn't see like one." I thought to myself as I watched the other Girls Talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know It's short. But do you think should I continue?

This post has been edited by EnchantixMusa: May 21 2007, 9:51 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
phychicdreamer
post May 21 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #2

A True Fairy

this is goodplease continue

--------------------
wanna know why we search so hard for love its beacause it's the closest thing we have to magic.
I'm just the shell of a person, a puppet with broken strings
always putting on a smile to fool the world
It looks like I'm losing this fight
sometimes a smile saves a dream from drowning in the darkness better than a word does
Everything I do is another mistake to you
you fade away like tears in the wind
Sticks and stones may break her bones...But names can make her starve to death
WHY I AM FIGHTING TO LIVE IF I AM JUST LIVING TO DIE
She is fallin apart right in front of your eyes...but you don't realize it. Wanna know why, cause you are to busy fighting with your husband
John
post Jul 25 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

It's coming along quite well so you should continue it

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 8:33 AM