fullmoon
post May 20 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I looove it! Continue please!

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page
Abigail
post May 21 2007, 5:18 AM
Post #22

A True Fairy

Group: Members

WOW!!!!!!!!!! CONTINUE!!! CONTINUE!!! CONTINUE!!!

I can't wait till chapter 7!!!!

--------------------
Florays
post May 21 2007, 4:56 PM
Post #23

Bloomix Fairy

Thank you! Whoa, lot's of comments! ^^ I'm sorry that I kept you waiting before. I'll try to continue later. Since I have 5 other stories to continue with.. >.<

Here it go's then...

Chapter 7: He has a girlfriend?

My Pov;

Oh boy.. I think i'm in love.. But he's sooo cute! I wonder if he's taken..

"Carrie, let's go. You have to get down in your own hospital bed" Bloom said to me. "B-but.. Will she wake up?" I asked, while not looking at Bloom. "Sure she will." Bloom smiled, but I didn't notice, like always. My attention is always at the sick one. In my case, it's Mirta and Helia. I wonder how long this would take? And for myself to recover aswell, still Bloom has to help me with getting up and walking me to my bed.

I felt someone pulling on my arm. "Okay okay." I muttered, and forced my legs to stand up. I looked up. But I didn't see Bloom standing infront of me. But there was Brandon. "It's okay Carrie, go get some sleep." He brought me to my bed. "Go rest a bit. I'm going to Stella for now, call me if you need help." Brandon said in a soothing tone.

Oh boy.. My heart nearly failed after he touched me. Gosh please Brandon, touch me again. I begged in my head. But he said he went to Stella? I'll go and look for her..

I fell out of my bed, since I can't walk that good after that schock going through me. I crawled to the door, well not crawling, more working with my hands and pulling me on my stomach.. When I finally reached the door of Stella, I pushed it slightly open, I saw Brandon, but he was.. KISSING?! Oh boy.. I felt my tears gather in my eyes, before he noticed me, I stood on my legs again. And walked to my bed again, well not really walking. I had to hold the wall. I was still thinking about Brandon.. Why? Why could I have fallen for a boy who has a Girlfriend already? Love always hurts if I'm around, seeing loving couples around. I feel lonely.

Finally I reached my bed. Unable to walk any further. I collapsed on the bed, half crying. After I had no tears left to cry. I fell asleep.

--------------------

Thanks Stellaksjuta for this beautifull userbar

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And appear for you in ev'ry deep dark night
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
B-loommy
post May 21 2007, 5:09 PM
Post #24

Mythix Fairy

CONTINUE!!!!!!!! IT`S SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK tongue.gif
*Stella*
post May 21 2007, 5:17 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

please, you MUST continue!!!!!! wonder what will happen to stella, brandon and carrie!!

--------------------

Florays
post May 21 2007, 7:45 PM
Post #26

Bloomix Fairy

Thank you! ^^
I can't continue today anymore, my imagination left me a little, but I still try to.. Today I made Chapter 6 on a story about Gustav and Georg from Tokio Hotel.
^^
P.S: Thank you that you all like it! ^^

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
Florays
post May 23 2007, 5:15 PM
Post #27

Bloomix Fairy

Chapter 8: My broken Heart.

My Pov;

Yesterday was the most horrible day of my life. I became in love. And then, my heart is ripped into pieces. Sometimes I think it wasn't really love. But since I began to cry. I'll believe it.

"Carrie? Are you okay?" Bloom asked, when she saw me with red puffed eyes. "No, no it's okay." I replied, my voice was hoarse. "If you want to talk about it. I'll be there." Bloom said, while putting an arm on my shoulder. But I immediately pushed it off. "I don't need it. But thanks." I replied coldy, that was harsh of me. How could I do that? I hope I didn't hurt her. Finally, I faced her. Bloom still had a smile on her face. Luckily. After that, Brandon came in. "How are you today Carrie?" He asked me. And again, my heart jumped inside of me. Oh boy.. "Everything's okay Brandon, thank you" I replied coldy to him. He noticed that I was angry at him. Why? Don't ask me..

Flora entered. I saw that she cried. I noticed that. "Flora? Are you okay?" I asked her, she didn't answered me. Would she be angry? Flora sat down next to the bed of Helia, he didn't wake up after he tried to protect me. Bloom decided to leave. Great, Flora's angry at me and I hate myself.. Even if Mirta woke up last night. I really feel guilty for Flora. "I'm sorry." I blurted out, tears now rolling freely down on my face. Flora faced me. There was a little bit warmth in her eyes. She walked over to me, and shared a big hug. "It's not your fault Carrie, Helia just wanted to protect you." She said, but I noticed the cold tone in her voice. "Yes it's my fault!" I shouted while my voice was tripping over words. I jumped up. And ran out of the room. My leg's finally healed I think.

I walked through the gardens of Alfea, trying to forget my problems. Trying to forget everything, my heart, Helia. If just I could forget everything. I saw down on the grass. Near a lake. Should I jump? I all caused this, should I? "Carrie? Carrie can you hear me?" I heard Flora, oh no. Let's stay quiet! But afcourse, she's the fairy of nature, nature tells her everything. "Carrie, it's not your fault. Really." Finally, I heard the warmth in her voice again. I still continued crying. After all, a broken heart doesn't heal quickly. "So, are you going to tell me what's bothering you?" Flora asked. "Well, I suppose.." I muttered. "Well, last night, I fell in love with.. With Brandon.. And.. I saw him kissing with Stella." I burried my face in my hands. I felt her arms wrapped around me. "It's okay, that happened to me so much. I know it's hard now. But you will find your prince one time." Those words actually calmed me down. I realised that I was tired, couldn't hold my eyes open. So I just shut them. A last tear escaping them.

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
B-loommy
post May 23 2007, 8:08 PM
Post #28

Mythix Fairy

Your a GOOD writer! CONTINUE!
Florays
post May 25 2007, 2:07 PM
Post #29

Bloomix Fairy

Chapter 9: Captured

My Pov;

"Carrie! Carrie I need help! Please wake up!" I heard someone yelling at me, but.. That voice, it's from Flora!
I opened my eyes. "Carrie! Help me!" She shouted, there, infront of me. A huge ogre. "W-Who are you?" My voice croaked, his large hand hit me.. I was trying to use my magic, but since I'm still a beginner, who can tell it worked? The ogre picked me up roughly, I was startled and tried to break free. His strong hands covering my weak body. "Flora! Where are you!" I shouted, I found a glimp of my friend. She was hanging upside down in the arms of the ogre. "Flora? Flora can you hear me?" No answer, I faced the ogre, I couldn't protect myself, neither Flora. It absorbed my magic.

This post has been edited by Florays: May 29 2007, 8:09 PM

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
Florays
post May 29 2007, 8:15 PM
Post #30

Bloomix Fairy

Chapter 10: What does he want from... Me?

My pov;

I drifted off to unconcious. When I finally heard voices talking. I came back to reality. But still not opening my eyes. I heard Flora groan. I automaticly tried to ran over to her. But something stopped me. I was stuck. My hands were covered with sticky glooey stuff. "Flora!" I shouted, her body lay there. Unmoveble. I though I lost her. My legs were pretty blubby. So I fell to my knees.. "She's awake." I heard a deep voice echo'ing in my head.

~Mom gets angry. G2g

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
*Stella*
post May 29 2007, 8:19 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

uuhh sweety!! i love it!! continue!!!!!!!

--------------------

Florays
post May 30 2007, 3:30 PM
Post #32

Bloomix Fairy

Sorry that I left you with that cliffie.. But my mom got angry..

Chapter 10: What does he want from... Me? Part 2

My Pov;

"She's awake." I heard a deep voice echo'ing in my head. I opened my eyes again. It was the same Ogre that kidnapped Flora and me.. "What do you want?" I muttered, still half awake. He stroke his hand against my cheek. I struggled, while almost biting at his hand. "She's the one we need." He muttered, while glaring at me. "Go sleep some.. My dear." I reconized that voice..

Someone came out of the shadows. "Mom?" I gasped. "She's your mom?!" I heard Flora speak in a sudden. I nodded with a stunned expression. "Why are you doing this? I thought you were DEAD!" I yelled angrily, tears were streaming down on my face. "I was.. But since I'm a Witch. I can decide if I want to live again." She responded. I froze. "A.. A Witch?" I stuttered. My mom nodded, "You're a Witch too Carrie. You're not a Fairy." She grinned. "No.. NO NO NO NO NO!! I'm a FAIRY!" Tears were rolling freely on my face. Flora responded to it, and used her last energy to crawl over at me. Since she wasn't stuck in glooey slime.. Flora freed me and I collapsed, luckily in Flora's arms. "It's okay sweetie. Cry it out.." She replied soothingly. I burried my face in her chest. "You may rest now. You'll need it before I can absorb your power." My mom replied.

I cried.. And cried.. And cried.. Untill I had no tears left. And Flora? She still holded me. I'm happy to have such a friend as her. I'm happy the others didn't get into this.. My mom wants 'me' and not the Winx. I guess she kidnapped Flora because she could tell it to the others. "But Carrie, tell me.. Are you a Witch?" Flora asked me. I looked into her eyes. "I don't know.. I don't know if I'm a Witch.. Neither a Fairy.." I cried. "Maybe you're both.." Flora said, while letting me go. She knew I calmed down. "Both? But Flora, I can't be both.." I replied. "Well, you never transformed.. Am I right?" Flora asked. I nodded sadly. "So I'm a Witch.." I replied, hanging my head down of shame.

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
Florays
post Jun 3 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #33

Bloomix Fairy

Is anyone reading my story? Please post a comment, or I won't continue xD

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
*Stella*
post Jun 3 2007, 1:04 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

I read it!! why is she a witch????? thats not good!!!!!!! icon_sad.gif

--------------------

Florays
post Jun 3 2007, 2:32 PM
Post #35

Bloomix Fairy

Finally! But, I just need 3 more Replies, then I'll suppose I continue..

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
phychicdreamer
post Jun 3 2007, 3:53 PM
Post #36

A True Fairy

please continue this is relly good

--------------------
wanna know why we search so hard for love its beacause it's the closest thing we have to magic.
I'm just the shell of a person, a puppet with broken strings
always putting on a smile to fool the world
It looks like I'm losing this fight
sometimes a smile saves a dream from drowning in the darkness better than a word does
Everything I do is another mistake to you
you fade away like tears in the wind
Sticks and stones may break her bones...But names can make her starve to death
WHY I AM FIGHTING TO LIVE IF I AM JUST LIVING TO DIE
She is fallin apart right in front of your eyes...but you don't realize it. Wanna know why, cause you are to busy fighting with your husband
Kazzu
post Jun 4 2007, 6:37 AM
Post #37

Enchantix Fairy

I love your story! PLS CONTINUE

--------------------

Power Of Nature Is The Greatest Power

Thx for Veronica, who made beautiful Flora outfit
B-loommy
post Jun 6 2007, 6:32 PM
Post #38

Mythix Fairy

CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE
Florays
post Jun 7 2007, 4:46 PM
Post #39

Bloomix Fairy

Enough for me..
I decide this whole Story is Carrie's Pov..
Chapter 11: Now I understand

My Pov;
"I didn't said you were, Carrie maybe ur time hasn't come yet." Flora replied to me. I looked up to Flora, she stroked my hair out of my face. "But why do I have my powers then?" "That's because you can protect you a little now. How old are you exactly?" Flora asked, while helping me up. "I'm 13 right now." I replied, "13? Sweetie, ur powers are just warming up, it's not normal for a 13 year old girl to can create Magic." Flora replied, that kinda made me happy. BUT I HAVE TO WAIT SOOO LONG.. Untill my powers finally evolve.

This post has been edited by Florays: Jun 7 2007, 4:48 PM

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
phychicdreamer
post Jun 7 2007, 5:20 PM
Post #40

A True Fairy

wow please continue

--------------------
wanna know why we search so hard for love its beacause it's the closest thing we have to magic.
I'm just the shell of a person, a puppet with broken strings
always putting on a smile to fool the world
It looks like I'm losing this fight
sometimes a smile saves a dream from drowning in the darkness better than a word does
Everything I do is another mistake to you
you fade away like tears in the wind
Sticks and stones may break her bones...But names can make her starve to death
WHY I AM FIGHTING TO LIVE IF I AM JUST LIVING TO DIE
She is fallin apart right in front of your eyes...but you don't realize it. Wanna know why, cause you are to busy fighting with your husband

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:51 AM