Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> Vampire: The masquerade ~ Dark intentions (RolePlay), Roleplay only, no characters submitted here.
P-girl
post Nov 30 2013, 3:12 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"They don't sound like the type you'd want to go toe to toe with..." Alexander said, a tinge of fear in his voice. Not upholding the Masquerade meant these guys pretty much would do whatever they want. And what they would do didn't sound very nice.
Go to the top of the page
Ranma
post Nov 30 2013, 5:25 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

"That's why our mission is recon," Devlin said with a nod. "Hopefuly we won't see battle."

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 30 2013, 9:24 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

"Whew." Alexander said, leaning back. "I mean, I do have some talents in that regard, but they're more of the 'How do I get out this situation real fast?' variety. Then again, that might prove useful."
Ranma
post Nov 30 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

"That's why we were chosen," Devlin said with a nod. "We both rely on our wits, not our brawn. John over there has the brawn, but he's proven himself to be quite resourceful. We aren't looking for a battle, we're trying to find out where the enemy is hiding, and then we call in the big guns to flush them out."

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Dec 1 2013, 10:23 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

John spoke not wanting to fight himself especially as they may be outnumbered. "Where did these reports originate?" he asked

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Ranma
post Dec 1 2013, 4:57 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

"Kindred have been turning up dead," Devlin said. "Considering how heinous an act it is to kill another kindred, combined with the threat of facing the blood hunt, it's actually rare for someone to be reported as dead. Only the Sabbat kill freely."

((Blood Hunt - The blood hunt is when the elders mark someone for dead. Every vampire in the city is required to hunt that vampire down and kill him. If anyone aids the vampire, they are now being hunted as well. The blood hunt lasts forever and a new prince or elder may not end the blood hunt even if the old prince or elder has died. So if someone escapes the city before being killed, they should never come back.))

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 1 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Heinous indeed....Unless it's the top brass. Then we just have to smile and take it.
Alexander's brow furrowed at this. But again, he kept quiet.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 1 2013, 10:38 PM
Ranma
post Dec 2 2013, 12:07 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

The limo finally came to a stop in a somewhat populated venue in the city. This was obviously the club and nightlife district, everyone seemed to be dressed for some sort of party or occasion. The driver got out and opened the passenger doors to let everyone out. He remained silent the entire time. The previous conversation he may or may not have heard was none of his business. Devlin stepped out from his side of the limo and straightened his tie.

"Well, you're up Alexander. Where to first?"

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 2 2013, 8:00 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"The Velvet Night." Alexander said, getting out. "I've done some gigs there and I'm on good terms with the owner and some of the more... iffy patrons."
mightymarty2
post Dec 2 2013, 8:33 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John got out looking around observing the other people. "right lead the way" he said to Alexander he had not been clubbing in a long time. So had no idea where this club was

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Ranma
post Dec 2 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

"Sounds good," Devlin said with a nod. Devlin also stayed out of the club scene, so he was perfectly content with letting Alexander lead the way.

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 2 2013, 12:46 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

"Alright, just follow my lead." Alexander said, letting his walk become that more relaxed as they approached a small bar with a red neon sign that said 'Velvet Night', this was his terrain, the closest he got to a home. "Just chill. Unwind. Like you're doing this all the time. People won't look when you're having a good time." With that he opened the door with a slight flourish, the smell of cigarettes and whiskey immediately coming from the inside. "Man I missed that smell."
Ranma
post Dec 2 2013, 12:54 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Devlin remained silent and followed Alexander's lead. He wasn't used to having "fun," but he would try his best to emulate it.

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 2 2013, 4:10 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

The place they entered looked straight out of a Film Noir. Dusky, small and personal with only a minimal amount of light. There was a small stage from which soft, jazzy tunes wafted into the air. Behind the bar stood a woman with an appearance that fitted right in, with black hair and blue eyes.
"Freya, darling." Alexander said.
"Hello there, Alex." The woman answered, her voice having a slight British accent. "Sorry, but we're booked this week so. Unless you want to take the stage during Open Mic Night, you can't play."
"No worries, that's not why I'm here." Alexander said, taking a stool. "As you can see, I brought some friends along and we'd like a talk with Mercurio."
"What for?" Freya asked, her voice dropping somewhat and her eyes gaining a hint of suspicion.
"Nothing that will get this place into trouble." Alexander assured.

((I... think this is where some dice-rolls should happen? I found one on the 'Random.org' site. Is that a good one?))
mightymarty2
post Dec 2 2013, 5:01 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John followed it seemed both him and Devlin was out of their comfort zone. He stood next to Alexander watching this woman Freya. Although he was trying to act like he had been here many times he most probably was obvious he was not used to this sort of thing

--------------------
Ranma
post Dec 2 2013, 6:12 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

((Roll as many 10 sided die as you have charisma and empathy. If you have three empathy and two charisma you roll five dice))

This post has been edited by Ranma: Dec 2 2013, 6:13 PM

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 2 2013, 6:25 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

(( Okay, that's six dice...
Uhm, wow.
5 5 6 6 6 6
Timestamp: 2013-12-02 18:23:00 UTC

Swear to my Dolls, first roll.))
Ranma
post Dec 2 2013, 6:33 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

((She is happy to help you))

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 2 2013, 6:43 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

((Okay!))
"If you say so, love. He's in the back, sipping on some gin. Last table to the left, can't miss him." Freya said.
"Aw, thanks, you're a sweetheart." Alexander said, smiling brightly. "How many drinks did he get?"
"Oh, no worries, he's just starting out." Freya said. "You three have fun."
"No problem." Alexander said, before gesturing Devlin and John to come closer.
"Mercurio's a friend of mine, knows his way around the... bad part of town. If someone can help us with this, it's him." He whispered.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 2 2013, 6:43 PM
Ranma
post Dec 2 2013, 8:37 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"Fantastic," Devlin said with a pleasant smile. So far things were working out well. If Mercilurio had any information at all this trip could be considered a success.

--------------------

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:01 PM