Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Add Reply
> Season 4 Download Links, Because searching through a thread that grows so fast is annoying
Rating 5 V
Rhythm
post Oct 14 2010, 6:36 AM
Post #201

Pixie

Group: New Members

Yay, thank you for the download links~

--------------------

"Studying" is "student" and "dying" put together

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Go to the top of the page
lebang
post Oct 30 2010, 7:16 AM
Post #202

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Thanks!!

--------------------
JoWinchester
post Nov 2 2010, 4:33 PM
Post #203

Earth Girl

Hi. I deliberately joined just so i could comment on this thread about how some of you keep complaining about the uploads from banjogate.

If someones willing to spend money for a plus account to Megaupload and then upload, using their own bandwidth and personal time for free. Where do you guys get off complaining?

I know not all of you have, but i think it's disrespectful of someone who's helping the fanbase out.

And if you think about it, a premium account to Megaupload is $9.99 a month, which is really pretty cheap, when you consider how much the dvds ACTUALLY cost to buy or how much it would cost to try and get the seasons through either iTunes or some other source. And that doesn't discount the fact that you can download gigabytes of stuff for that whole month, which by the end of it, would probably have cost you at least $100 e.g. music. software, games, movies etc.

It's been a godsend to finally find these english, as my goddaughter had been home for the last week after an accident and had been going through the episodes like lightning. So i just wanted to say my piece, as well as a big thankyou for all the uploads.

*hugs*

I've been trying to download episode 14 onwards in english for my goddaughter, but they all come up empty when i extract?

I've tried banjogate and magixclub.com for the passwords too. Is their a new password i don't know about, or are the files corrupt?
samtaylor101
post Sep 28 2011, 2:59 AM
Post #204

Earth Girl

does anyone know where to find the Nick "eps" to dl?? I'm curious to see what they did with it and what I think of the new voices. Thanks for uploading season 4 <333

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:45 AM