Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Um...am I in the wrong here? Or am I confused?
Rli
post Aug 11 2011, 3:42 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Last night I was working on a plot for my WinX OC RP and I remember speaking a bit about how and why only the WinX were able to become these extraordinary things while everyone else is left to rot.
Were the WinX (excluding Bloom because its obvious she would take after her mother's role) destined to become the new Company? I mean without Bloom its a probable no. There are also those "Water Star" things they received with their own design which is strange. I have more reason to believe it would be the nymphs guarding them. Not the WinX. They are merely fairies and have other things to attend to (i.e.: most are princesses which mean that they will marry and have to rule their own kingdom).

I bet you twenty bucks that if Bloom wasn't around, the WinX would be average fairies. I mean everything was only possible because Bloom was around. Really, that is the only logical conclusion. She also could have picked other friends that very first episode and I bet you that they would receive the exact same fate as the WinX. Because of Bloom.

And readers tell me, what makes a fairy destined for something big? Is it written in the Book of Fate? How? Why is this one fairy or so chosen to be something awesome above all the others?
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Aug 11 2011, 4:41 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

While Bloom's power has been a great aid a lot could have happened without Bloom.
Stella would have become involved in season 1's plot for a bit anyway as the Trix believed her staff had the power of the dragon fire even if the end result was different.
Darkar and the codex is debatable as Layla may well have been found by the winx and they could have tried to rescue the pixies and most probably succeeded.
Again some of season 3 could have happened though the end would have had to be different.
Season 4 could have happened again but its unlikely as with no earth connection, they would not have found out about the wizards of the black circle

The water stars were given to the winx to help stop Baltor and the designs had nothing to do with the winx really.

I don't really believe in fate so I disagree with that and no one is destined although powers, money or knowledge can help. It depends more on a persons personality

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
empire_c2
post Aug 11 2011, 4:44 PM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Actually, I am not too sure if that would be true. If we look at season one, which is when everything starts, the Trix targeted Stella initially because of her ring. Yes, it was to find the dragon flame, but rest of the winx could easily have began inquiring about it after a few of these encounters. They could have become extraordinary fairies some other way. There's a lot of possibilities.

EDIT: and mightymarty just covered my point lol

This post has been edited by empire_c2: Aug 11 2011, 4:45 PM

--------------------

The dark raven lingers in the shadows and awaits its moment.
P-girl
post Aug 11 2011, 6:32 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

So..... why is this such a big issue? You can ask this question with all sorts of things. Where would Hermoine and Ron be without Harry? Where would Ash be if he had come on time and didn't get Pikachu? What would've happened with the Sailor Senshi if Sailor Moon wasn't there? What would've happened if the Super 8 kids died at the train crash in the beginning of the movie? These are interesting question, but not something you should have this much issues with.
wkw427
post Aug 11 2011, 7:01 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

All the winx sans Bloom are just normal enchantix fairies.

If for some reason they were separated perminatly, they may stick together, they may win a few, lose a few, but in every battle (sand the ones with the wizards) Bloom is the one who carried them.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
drenlover
post Aug 11 2011, 9:15 PM
Post #6

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

I am a bit thick in the head but i will just say that i think you are confused that is my guess. icon_confused.gif

--------------------
D.lover
Abby
post Aug 15 2011, 2:53 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think that it is always cool to think of "what if" situations like this.

True, they would not have gotten into a lot of the things they did, but who knows what other things they might have faced if Bloom wasn't around. It would have been probably for Layla (Aisha) to still come around in season two and bring all the pixie stuff with her. Maybe the would have also been able to study more in school to perfect their powers since they wouldn't have been so busy breaking the rules just for Bloom's sake. who knows.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:37 PM