Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx Club 3 - Predictions, Il mistero degli abissi
Sen
post Apr 12 2014, 12:31 PM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

((you can find the plot here ---> http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8022))

What are your predictions & expectations for this movie?

-------

Mine:
I hope we'll get to see
- Musa's wish.
- Bloom & sky's wedding.
- the wings used in the series.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Apr 12 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #2

Mythix Fairy

I hope to see Musa's wish too and what it could be on. I also want to see Bloom and Sky's wedding because I feel like its time, and considering the plot I feel this will be the perfect opportunity for it to happen. I want to see an end to the trix once and for all because I feel they'll getting a little to old and will never learn give up. I mean they could come back in later seasons but they need to bring something new.

I also hope Daphne and her friend are reunited and the winx can turn her back to normal.

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Apr 12 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Wouldn't that be a continuity gaffe? Since they lost Sirenix?
Sen
post Apr 12 2014, 12:46 PM
Post #4

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (lalande @ Apr 12 2014, 02:39 PM) *
I hope to see Musa's wish too and what it could be on. I also want to see Bloom and Sky's wedding because I feel like its time, and considering the plot I feel this will be the perfect opportunity for it to happen. I want to see an end to the trix once and for all because I feel they'll getting a little to old and will never learn give up. I mean they could come back in later seasons but they need to bring something new.

I also hope Daphne and her friend are reunited and the winx can turn her back to normal.

Oh, but they're such a great Team Rocket Winx-style. laugh.gif Yes, I really do hope that will be the case, they're interesting characters, but hardly a threat. (spoiler for those who haven't seen season 6 episodes 9-14) Season 6 was promising with their new powers and such,but in the end, they lose even with those new powers. =(

I wonder if her friend will also be seen in her Sirenix after being turned back to normal. *-*

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

lalande
post Apr 12 2014, 12:51 PM
Post #5

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Sen @ Apr 12 2014, 12:46 PM) *
Oh, but they're such a great Team Rocket Winx-style. laugh.gif Yes, I really do hope that will be the case, they're interesting characters, but hardly a threat. (spoiler for those who haven't seen season 6 episodes 9-14) Season 6 was promising with their new powers and such,but in the end, they lose even with those new powers. =(

I wonder if her friend will also be seen in her Sirenix after being turned back to normal. *-*

I agree, but like you said they're not really a threat no matter how many new powers they get.

I would think so since Daphne got her powers back after she was made human again.

--------------------

Luke 101
Sen
post Apr 12 2014, 1:01 PM
Post #6

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 12 2014, 02:45 PM) *
Wouldn't that be a continuity gaffe? Since they lost Sirenix?

The movie was supposed to be released after season 5 and before season 6, but they couldn't finish it in time. =(

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

lalande
post Apr 12 2014, 1:06 PM
Post #7

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Sen @ Apr 12 2014, 02:01 PM) *
The movie was supposed to be released after season 5 and before season 6, but they couldn't finish it in time. =(

Plus, they like to make the movies in a different story arch then the regular seasons.

--------------------

Luke 101
Sen
post Apr 12 2014, 1:10 PM
Post #8

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (lalande @ Apr 12 2014, 03:06 PM) *
Plus, they like to make the movies in a different story arch then the regular seasons.

Yeah, I also see them as a standalone trilogy, which closes certain storylines, rather than one continued story.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Apr 12 2014, 1:40 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Sen @ Apr 12 2014, 02:01 PM) *

I know that. What I meant was, that with this in mind, wouldn't 'The Trix's final stand' be kinda, y'know? Moot seeing how they're standing in Season 6?
Sen
post Apr 12 2014, 3:23 PM
Post #10

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 12 2014, 03:40 PM) *
I know that. What I meant was, that with this in mind, wouldn't 'The Trix's final stand' be kinda, y'know? Moot seeing how they're standing in Season 6?

Definitely, but the trix have a history of "final stand + then somehow coming back", so I guess that comes in handy this time.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Zhanneel
post Apr 13 2014, 2:41 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

The Trix are one of the only throwbacks to the origin of the series. I see that they are getting worn thin, but like Sen said, they are like the "Team Rocket" of Winx Club. I think I'd rather have them around causing trouble, even if they can't directly beat the Winx. Perhaps I'm clinging too much onto the old days of Season 1 and 2, but I like the Trix always coming back for more punishment.
mightymarty2
post Apr 13 2014, 9:25 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well I hope that it makes more sence than the second in terms of time line. At least this time we know that this is between season 5 and 6. I also hope that we will not get the Icy and Traintannus relationship again. While I think Bloom and Sky will get married at some point I cannot see it happening during this movie as with Daphne still getting acquainted with her life now the Sirenix curse is over. I think more focus will be on that, like when Bloom was being taught about being a princess in I think it was season 2.

I think Musa's wish will be to do with Politea.

On the Trix it is very good comparision to pokemon. Although they did have a season away but I think they need a way of making them feel like they have more power without relying on someone else. As they are always using someone else or being used by someone.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 1:02 PM