2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Blooms Birthday In Winx Club The Movie
Hirondelle
post Jul 27 2008, 6:45 PM
Post #21

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I hope I'm not bringing up a dead thread or anything, but I'm kinda confused...
About her birthday, regardless of when it played, I'm pretty sure they were using December 10th, the right date, as her birthday. <<;

But another thing, here's the reason I can sympathize with Bloom. You don't see the other girls birthdays because their birthdays have already passed being December or maybe the new year hasn't started yet. Tenca's birthday I think is originally December 16th, but maybe their adventure didn't take 6 days to complete...? Also, from what I saw, her birthday was a surprise, they came to her haha so I'm not understanding where this self-centered act is coming from.
Lastly, I'd assume she'd feel more distant with them, being that Earth isn't magical, and it must be harder for her to keep in contact with others, but it's much easier for the girls in their realms to. I just think the other 5 were able to see their boyfriends a lot more, especially Aisha. I don't know about anybody else, but it just feels like Earth is out of the loop.

I'd like to add in, there's no reason for Nabu to not be there; Aisha's engaged to him and she's friends with Bloom...it should've been juuuuust fine for him to come. <<;

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jul 27 2008, 6:49 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think Nabu's absence can be credited (Or blamed) on the fact that Season 3 was made alongside the movie, so they probably didn't have all the info on him until the season ended, and about then, the movie was probably near finishing to, making it impossible to fit him in, except one scene.
StellaRocks
post Jul 27 2008, 6:53 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i agree with you p-girl

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Hirondelle
post Jul 27 2008, 6:56 PM
Post #24

Harmonix Fairy

Ooooh I gotcha. I was wondering why he was barely in it, poor guy. In that case it makes sense, it would be kinda weird for him to be at her party, but not join them when they go to Domino.

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Riiana
post Jul 28 2008, 8:18 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I find it a bit sad that hes been excluded from the major things, even though he is Layla's fiancee.
Lets hope he will be more popular in the movie to come, and hopefully they will have more info on him.

--------------------
Hirondelle
post Jul 29 2008, 1:33 AM
Post #26

Harmonix Fairy

Yeah, I think his character is pretty interesting, there's Valtor and I think Saladin, but he'd be the first wizard to be more of a regular on the show. Or at least be in it as much as the other guys.

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Riiana
post Jul 30 2008, 2:30 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Is Nabu a wizard?

--------------------
P-girl
post Jul 30 2008, 3:07 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Yup, apprentice wizard, he's got a staf, a robe.... all he needs yet is a pointy hat.
Riiana
post Jul 30 2008, 10:07 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

LOOL XD
Yeah, pointy hats make it really obvious...>.< icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 5:03 AM