post Feb 12 2013, 9:56 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

http://toyfair13.asmzine.com/gallery/jakks...s/DSC07274.html

http://toyfair13.asmzine.com/gallery/jakks...s/DSC07276.html

http://toyfair13.asmzine.com/gallery/jakks...s/DSC07277.html

http://toyfair13.asmzine.com/gallery/jakks...s/DSC07278.html

The way they did the clothes was a bit of a surprise for me, but not too bad an effect. (Did they have those fins in the show? I wish they had, they look cool).
I just wonder if there’s more girls with a ‘normal’ Sirenix doll and a ‘Glitter’ one, like Bloom, mainly because of the normal hair colors on that one. I’ll be dissapointed if the only Sirenix Aisha available will be with Orange hair.
Go to the top of the page
Vaughanh7
post Feb 12 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #2

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

they do have the fins in the show but they're less.....proper fin....and more like a silk see-through-ish material (its quite clear if you know where to look on the 3D transformation....but it's easy to miss,someone had to point them out to me)

I'm not a HUGE fan of these dolls.......but they are cool!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the light up Bloom though icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 20 2013, 11:51 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I really love the Bloom Light Up. I'm a bit worry with the Sirenix Dolls with the different hair color. I mean they're not my favorite. -_- I really hope they design the ones with no different hair color. =S I notice the ones with the different colors are not poseable? Could there be a chance they make the dolls with no different hair color? Have to wait and see.

Is it me? Why is Bloom's hair totally all light blue. o.o They're forgetting the main orange with light blue highlights? =S But instead made her hair all light blue?

You can also see more images here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/set...ith/8491316598/

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

P-girl
post Feb 21 2013, 4:07 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I'm just wondering if the one with the glitter legs and music is a Bloom only deal or not. I'd like a Tecna of that version. Or a Layla if they short-list them again.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 2 2013, 5:48 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm afraid, it's only just Bloom P-girl. =/ Jordan from http://magixjourney.blogspot.com/ confirmed it.

Quotes from Jordan's report from interview:
"The 11.5” Winx Club™ Sirenix Deluxe Fashion Dolls (SRP $19.99) will feature the Winx Club™ in fabulously sparkly wings, water-inspired fashions, and color change hair that changes color when you brush it."

"Girls can further immerse themselves in the underwater world with the Sparkling Lights Sirenix Bloom Doll (SRP $24.99). With a translucent body and legs, Bloom sparkles and glows like never before, bringing the magic of Winx Club™ to life."

So it seems that the Sirenix Dolls will have their Original Hair Color, but when we brush them, their hair color changes to Underwater Theme. =) I'm fine with it. xD I'm not going to brush the hair.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

P-girl
post Mar 2 2013, 11:33 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Hair that changes color.
Called it.
RenaEnchantix
post Mar 3 2013, 2:47 PM
Post #7

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

these dolls are super prototype-y. they're not poseable, which the deluxe fashion dolls have been so far, and the skin color doesn't even match their faces. look at Stella, her body is super pale while her face is a bit more tan. the outfits aren't even made of cloth, they're molded into the dolls. they can't be fashion dolls if they don't have any changeable fashion, right? and not only is the hair color wrong, there's no styling at all. except for Musa, who has her Believix hair for some reason. I feel like this is just something they threw together at the last minute to show at the toy fair, and the actual dolls will be much different.

I love the Winx dolls, but I don't think I'll be doing the Sirenix line. Sirenix is so similar from character to character, I'd basically just be buying the same doll six times. I'll totally get that glitter and lights Bloom though, that's awesome. And I do hope they make the small action dolls, I feel like Sirenix is perfectly suited to that.

also, how is the hair going to change color by brushing it? Jakks has awful hair for the Winx, you can barely get a comb threw it.

This post has been edited by RenaEnchantix: Mar 3 2013, 2:48 PM
Abby
post Apr 25 2013, 4:15 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm not a big fan of the transformation in the first place so I don't know if I would get any of these, but I do think the way they did the legs is pretty cool.
Skeekers
post May 3 2013, 12:18 AM
Post #9

Pixie

Group: New Members

I hate the transformation animation, they wiggle and squirm too much. However I am in love with the dolls :)

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:08 PM