Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Harmonix Dolls
Abby
post Apr 26 2013, 8:34 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

All the Harmonix doll stuff is spread out on different threads so I thought I'd make a new one for any other news pertaining to the dolls and for people to post pictures of theirs if they have gotten any recently.

A few weeks ago I went to Target just to see what winx stuff they had. They barely had anything at all, which was disappointing, and most of it was believix Bloom. In fact the only fashion dolls I first saw were those. I looked behind them and saw two Harmonix Bloom's and one Stella so I got the Stella (despite the fact I had no intentions of buying one, but it seemed too good to pass up since there were only three harmonix dolls total).

Anyways here are some pictures I took.

In the box:

Back of the box picture of the other girls (any recent news on the stats of Tecna and Musa btw?):

And some images of her out of the box:

It also came with this membership card thing that is supposed to unlock something on the nick website but I don't really know what yet. I'll look into it later.

The outfit does not look a lot like the actual harmonix but it is still really pretty. My only real problem is the hair. In the show her hair is in a high ponytail but here it is just all down and flowing, I don't know why they couldn't have put it up. I could probably try to but I would most likely mess it up and I don't want to ruin the doll. The shoes are the coolest part i think since they are actual plastic.
Go to the top of the page
Skeekers
post May 3 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #2

Pixie

Group: New Members

I've only seen Aisha and Stella a few times at my stores. Every doll had something wrong though, so I left them behind icon_sad.gif
Vaughanh7
post May 9 2013, 10:35 PM
Post #3

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

I've managed to get all four of these so far...they're much better than jakks believix dolls!

Just waiting for them to release Musa and Tecna now :)

--------------------
Abby
post May 10 2013, 9:55 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Vaughanh7 @ May 9 2013, 06:35 PM) *
I've managed to get all four of these so far...they're much better than jakks believix dolls!

Just waiting for them to release Musa and Tecna now :)

I hope they come out soon, I would love to get Musa!
Skeekers
post May 11 2013, 4:51 AM
Post #5

Pixie

Group: New Members

I heard Tecna and Musa are going to be exclusive to a store but I have no idea which one. Anyone know?

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:35 PM