11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> *The Final Stand, A War Amongst the Worlds
alicia_musa
post Oct 2 2011, 9:15 PM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

tila was walking really fast, not as fast as she could but fast, and she ran into someone. (Zhao). "I'm sorry."

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
terriordx32
post Oct 2 2011, 9:17 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

"Meeting?" Tristan questioned, he wondered it was the same place that he was meeting up later. He wasn't going to pester him about it. Tristan noticed Zhao's greeting and since he wasn't a rude person, he responded. "Hello, My name is Tristan," he said extending his arm to give him a hand shake.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
P-girl
post Oct 2 2011, 9:17 PM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Zhao is sitting down in his classroom, Alicia.))

"My name's Zhao, pleasure to meet you." Zhao said, shaking the hand. "You, er... you're friends with Noah?" He asked.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 2 2011, 9:27 PM
alicia_musa
post Oct 2 2011, 9:27 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

((ok...... she still ran into someone))

--------------------

Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 2 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #65

Sirenix Fairy

(@alicia I think pretty much all the characters are in class so you will probably have to find one who's not and say you ran into them or make one up)

"ok settle down settle down" said the teacher walking over to the chalk board and writing his name on it "I am a new teacher here this year so must of you dont know me but you will."
Heliana and her friends instantly looked up as the teacher begain to talk, she may be one who loved to gossip and always run late for class but when in class she always payed attention.
"today we will be learning about the different potions we will be making this year." the teacher said adding "I will wait a few more minutes for any one else running late if you would all mind turning to the fifth page of your text books"

--------------------

humbu111
post Oct 3 2011, 1:18 AM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

Priyank checked the time as he rushed through the hallway to his first class. He was slightly late. In his pocket was the letter that he had found slipped under his front door just as he was stepping out, but he didnt have time to open it yet. Finally finding his class, he peeked inside and saw that it had started already. "Sorry for being late, sir," he said casually as he made his way to the back middle of the class where some of his friends were sitting. "Late as usual?" whispered one of his friends with a smirk that Priyank returned as he sat down in an empty seat.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

alicia_musa
post Oct 3 2011, 1:32 AM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

((ok well she ran into a random person and she is now on her way to class))
tila noticed the person she ran into just stared at her as she walked away. the kid yelled at her "you shouldn't be here". tila pretended she didn't hear the kid. she walked into class and noticed only one seat left. "sorry I'm late sir. its my first day and i got lost." as tila said that somebody just sat in the last seat. 'i guess im standing.' she thought to herself. she went to go find a dark corner.

--------------------

Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 3 2011, 2:35 AM
Post #68

Sirenix Fairy

"if the last person who entered the room please take her seat the lesson will begin" said the teacher. Heliana looked around there was still about five seats in the room yet this girl walked to a corner, was this girl a loner or something she thought.

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Oct 3 2011, 6:50 AM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

Arsia entered the school silently. She had been asked to attend some classes here in the meantime, and it sounded like they were willing to take her on if all proved well. She would have liked to get out of the School. It was very battle based. Arsia also liked strategy, and although her warrior training was lacking, Brigstand had a good program. Plus, she was lacking in academics. This would be good. Apparently, she had potions now. Arsia knew she was late, but she wasn't technically a student yet, so she walked normal pace, watching the numbers go down as she reached the lab. Pushing into the classroom, she called. "Sorry. Not technically a student here. Been invited, but we'll see."

Self-consciously rubbing one of the warrior tattoos over her cheek, she sat over the window, beside a rather dreamy looking girl ((Selene)), and pulled some stuff out of her satchel. Arsia didn't know where she was staying yet, but she figured at the country club they'd either provide her accommodation in the dorms, or in a motel. As far as Arsia was concerned, either was fine. She felt somewhat compelled to introduce herself to the other girl, as it was the usual custom, but then again, Arsia was raised rather unusually. No, she didn't need to build any bridges. Even if she did become a student, she'd still be focused on her work. That was how Arsia liked it.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Oct 3 2011, 6:50 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
mightymarty2
post Oct 3 2011, 7:52 AM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina turned to page 5 and glanced through some of the pages after that, to get a feel for what they would be doing. She also watched the people who came late enter. To try and get a feel for the teacher.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
terriordx32
post Oct 3 2011, 2:44 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 2 2011, 05:17 PM) *
((Zhao is sitting down in his classroom, Alicia.))

"My name's Zhao, pleasure to meet you." Zhao said, shaking the hand. "You, er... you're friends with Noah?" He asked.

"Me and Noah had a couple of classes together last year," explained Tristan as he turned his attention back and forth between the people who came into class late and Zhao. "What year are you? I'm currently a Junior"

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Another Morning
post Oct 3 2011, 4:00 PM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

Selene pulled out her textbook as a girl sat down next to her. She certainly didn't seem like she wanted to talk, but Selene gave her a small smile and wave none the less as she turned to the fifth page.

"This year, I'm happy to announce that we'll be able to learn about some very rare potions," the teacher continued, pulling down a chart that showed several vials of different liquids. "As you know, some potions can only be made when the stars and planets are in the proper alignment. We're lucky enough to be experiencing celestial movements not seen for over a thousand years. Astronomers and astrologists alike are excited to see what the galaxy has in store this year. For us, this means that finicky potions that haven't been properly created in generations will be able to be brewed and studied."

Selene was already drifting. While it was interesting that they'd get to make these rare potions, she was far more interested in getting started than listening to the teacher's beginning of year lecture about them.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
angel123
post Oct 3 2011, 6:02 PM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

"good times" Noah smiled, remembering the last year. "remember the end of the year party?" he smiled again, placing his hands behind his head after flipping to the fifth page.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Oct 3 2011, 6:04 PM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

"I... ah... I just got here." Zhao said, a bit nervously shifting in his chair. "So I'm first year. I guess...."
terriordx32
post Oct 3 2011, 7:42 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

"Ah, the end of the year party," Tristan said as he started to remember that night. It was a fun and sad night, that being the night he ended his 5 month relationship with his ex-girlfriend. "I definitely got buck wild that night, and don't worry Zhao there are a lot of friendly people and its your first year."

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 3 2011, 8:05 PM
Post #76

Sirenix Fairy

Heliana sat listening to the teacher but also playing around with her necklace she couldn't wait to get started. Silently she glanced around at all the people in the class this year she recognized a few faces but there was also a lot of people she didnt know yet.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 3 2011, 8:06 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

"I-I'm pretty sure I will, thank you." Zhao said, smiling carefully.
alicia_musa
post Oct 3 2011, 8:41 PM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

tila didn't sit down but she pulled out her book, opened it to the page and waited for the teacher to start class.
((would it be ok if tila could move objects with her mind?? im just asking she doesn't have to))

--------------------

Another Morning
post Oct 4 2011, 5:13 AM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

"Have a seat, please," the teacher said to Tila, motioning towards a cluster of empty desks. "Now, if everyone reads in their textbooks, you can see that we'll be starting off with some more simple brews to ease you back in..."

And Selene was gone. She stared down blankly at the book, still twisting her pendant around her fingers while her head sank lower and lower towards her desk. Hopefully this meeting she was going to later wouldn't be this boring. And hopefully there would be food. When was lunch again? ...Which period was she in again? Her thoughts gradually wandered until the teacher's voice was little more than a hum in the back of her mind.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
mightymarty2
post Oct 4 2011, 7:54 AM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina did as she was told but made a mental note of Zaho's name. As someone else who was new.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 9:36 AM