Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx club season 4 info, important that you sigh this!!!
lalande
post Jul 1 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

There is a petition online at http://www.petitiononline.com/v1i2n3n4/petition.html for winx club season 4 to come out in English. Please sigh it it's the best we all can do, so sigh it!!

--------------------

Luke 101
Go to the top of the page
Kel03
post Jul 1 2010, 1:12 PM
Post #2

Enchantix Fairy

You do realize that Season 4 was released in english in India and Australia? Also us Aussies are getting it for the third run on Tuesday
lalande
post Jul 1 2010, 1:19 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Kel03 @ Jul 1 2010, 01:12 PM) *
You do realize that Season 4 was released in english in India and Australia? Also us Aussies are getting it for the third run on Tuesday

yah i know but america dosen't have and i know sence all the other counrty's are geting it you would think we would to but we might not so this is just a little help to get it if we dpnt get it

--------------------

Luke 101
dittadulla
post Jul 1 2010, 1:35 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

And, as far as I know, it is online.

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Jul 1 2010, 1:37 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

They mean the 4kids version...

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
dittadulla
post Jul 1 2010, 2:47 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I know, but Kel03 was just saying it had already been released in English, in case they didn't know~

--------------------
wkw427
post Jul 1 2010, 3:10 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

4kids isn't english, its America

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
lalande
post Jul 1 2010, 3:52 PM
Post #8

Mythix Fairy

i mean all you really have to do is sigh it and tell people mean i know its on boomerang and i checked the website nothing come up i don't know why but i do think 4kids tv will come out with it because it wasn't a problem for the other seasons. why would it be for this season? the link is just to tell them to do it and a little persuading

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Jul 1 2010, 3:55 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

You.... do know 4Kids is having some difficulties, no? I don't know the details, but what I know, isn't really that good.

Or is that old news?
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 1 2010, 7:30 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Are you sure 4kids.tv is going to read that? I already sign one in the other one for Season 4 in Winx Club, but that works since Season 4 was out.

I'm pretty sure 4kids.tv is going to ignore it. -_-" Like I send them an email before and they ignore my message.

I just heard Michael from Michael's Winx Club got some news about the Season 4 for 4kids.tv from Licensing Show 2010 Results and News and Special Scoops which will be reveal next week. Hopefully, it got to be 4kids.tv getting it or what? Since we heard the count down saying "series finale" instead of "season finale". It might be that Season 3 is the last one here in USA. -_-"

Let's just wait and see.

I might sign up that petition when I hear the news from the Licensing Show next week from Michael. =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

lalande
post Jul 1 2010, 7:42 PM
Post #11

Mythix Fairy

You should anyway

--------------------

Luke 101
AnnieBelle
post Jul 1 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

The problem is, 4kids is having financial issues lately. There's a chance they won't pick up season 4 to air in the US because they don't have the money to do so.
As people have mentioned, there is an English dub available to view online, that you don't need to wait for 4kids to air if they ever do license it.

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Jul 2 2010, 4:14 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Oh THAT. That... that THING I signed like 10 times, all in vain.

Despite the fact we want them to dub it, the actual likelihood of them listening to a petition, no matter how many people sign is slim to none.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
It'sThePower...
post Jul 2 2010, 8:27 PM
Post #14

Pixie

TBH, I know it sounds harsh but I'm kind of glad they didn't pick it up. I mean, this show is a success across Europe and in the US it got a loyal fanbase... but not the same popularity compared to Italy. I'd rather either A) Just Watch it online or B) have the Rai version aired. Also, what about the UK? You all talk about wanting it in the US but we deserve it too! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
P-girl
post Jul 2 2010, 8:34 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Well, since an English version is out, a lot of people prematurely think the U.K. got it.
wkw427
post Jul 2 2010, 8:59 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

A lot of people think that the Rai version was made in the UK when they in fact never seen it; they got the 4kids

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 2 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I know, RAI-Eng Season 4 is out, I only watched Episode 1 - 3. Didn't get a chance to see the rest yet since I couldn't stand their voices which takes me time to get use to. ^^" (My opinion, used to 4kids.tv) Though, I'm just so curious what happen since I seen the whole Italian Season 4 Episodes. xD Which means I gotta go watch the RAI-Eng too. ^^"

Even though, another problem was they are losing views of Winx Club. I mean? 7:30AM? I have trouble getting up that time cause I felt like I have to go to school. -_- Usually I get up like 9 to 10ish. It's nice to see them put it online 4kids.tv But still? Does the views count? I mean they got a lot of views and ratings online when watching Winx Club Videos (Catching up the shows they missed or likes)? Their site should have a lot of views of Winx Club and of course the Forum about Winx is the 1st Ranking than other Cartoons in 4kids.tv

I will just wait for Michael for the news. =) Just so curious about what's going on with Winx in USA.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

animefan32
post Jul 4 2010, 1:18 AM
Post #18

A True Fairy

I honestly, am Glad 4kids didn't get it so I'm not going to sign it unless they bring they Rai-English version to the US, it's better imo better voices and plus nothing is edited and changed you get the full story and plot line
AnnieBelle
post Jul 4 2010, 5:12 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

...In theory, the same "full plot/storyline" occurs in 4kids because they act like their plot holes don't exist.
^^

--------------------
haydub07
post Jul 13 2010, 8:18 PM
Post #20

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Personally, I love the 4Kids version, but I don't care as long as I get to see it in English. Which i did.. so I'm good. =]

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 1:20 PM