Add Reply
> *New Winx, Starting a Fresh Winx Rp
mightymarty2
post Apr 25 2013, 5:27 PM
Post #301

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina headed over to the control panned "Any idea where they keep the instruction manual" she asked

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
sapphire_witch
post Apr 26 2013, 5:26 AM
Post #302

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Emma

She quickly grabs a book she found and threw to Martina.

"Catch and I hope your fast reader because I only how to take off and not fly this thingy!" She began pressing button but kept second questioning herself, if she got it right. "AHHH!" She let out a shriek when the glass began to crack. It started to give way from the constant hammering inflicted by Jack and his ghouls buddies. "We need to call for help!"

Navid

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Navid turn to Kimber
"If your thinking our friends have come in an attempt to save us, but gotten themselves into a load of trouble. Then yes...." Kimber reply "And their gonna be in so much trouble..." Kimber cross her arms

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 27 2013, 2:26 PM
mightymarty2
post Apr 26 2013, 8:05 AM
Post #303

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina caught the book and quickly started flicking through until she found some instructions. "Ok found them to fly press the button close to the joystick and bring it up to at least half way. Thats power" Martina explained her rushing and panicking made the instructions less clear than she would like

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Apr 26 2013, 1:15 PM
Post #304

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

"Okay..." She did as instructor by Martina. At least they got the engine and got it hovering 2 feet above ground. Not that bad for a first timer. "Then what..." She jumped when the airship moves forward. Knocking some tree downs and, shaking off Jack and his ghouls budding off the ship. "Oops, sorry Jack..." She reply "No hard feeling, right? I promise I make up to you after we cure you...."

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 26 2013, 2:00 PM
mightymarty2
post Apr 26 2013, 6:36 PM
Post #305

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Jack couldn't hear what Emma said he just fell to the floor and got up searching for other victims

----------------------------------

Martina "I a sure he will just be relieved to have been cured" she said before continuing to try and explain how to fly it some instructions made sence, some could if you thought about them for a minute

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 8:35 AM
Post #306

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

"Hmm, wonder what this button do?" She press on button. Causing the air craft to move at fast speed. "I didn't do it!" She quickly grabs the steering before the hovercraft loses control. "Well, I didn't mean to..."

mightymarty2
post Apr 27 2013, 9:44 AM
Post #307

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Don't worry as they say any good landing is a good landing. So as long as we land safely its ok" Martina told Emma

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 27 2013, 9:54 AM
Post #308

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Nothing.... nothing... nothing..... Oooh, they named a dish after me." Pandora muttered, scouring trough the many books, tossing them around. "Aw, there's bell peppers in there. I hate bell peppers."
"Probably done on purpose." Palladium muttered, also reading trough the books. However, he looked up as he felt a familiar presence and ddropped the book he was holding, taking a hold of his sword. "Excuse me for a moment."
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 2:48 PM
Post #309

Sirenix Fairy

Setsuna

She couldn't be bother if they could find it. She was all about learning and picking useful spell to gain more power.

Navid

"Tell my father you're finding. Kimber and I shall head out. They could need our help..." The guard nodded as they (Kimber and Navid) and the guards headed different direction. They quickly headed to the rooftop where all the Griffins were kept.

"And where are you two going?" Both Navid and Kimber jumped when they heard Bella voice.
"We heard everything and you guys are not going anyway without us." Mac smirk
"Right! Leaving us behind in the war boring meeting. Unforgivable...." Bella stomped her feet before pounding and, both Kimber and Navid shrug.
"Fine, your call.." Navid rode on his favourite Griffin "But we're heading ride to the heart where all the evil started. Either of us could make back alive..."
"Well, it sure wouldn't be the first..." Mac transform together with her cousin.
"Alright, lets go...." Kimber was the first to take off. Leading them to coordinate the distress signal last came from.

Emma

It had been a bumping ride. Knocking into several tree and some close call nearly crashing into the mountain as well. Leaving a lot of dent on the hovercraft and ruining the engine as well. She hopped it could last to reach the Golden Castle, but will the noisy sounds coming from the engine. Causing the hovercraft to lose it full power. Things wasn't looking good. She didn't know what to do.

They still had civilian with them. They could use magic to stabilize the ship. Problem is, one needed to stay in the hovercraft to steer in and one fairy doesn't have the power to levitate the ship on her on.

"What are we going to do, Martina?" She turn to her. She jumped and started to panic when the hovercraft started to lose attitude

mightymarty2
post Apr 27 2013, 7:08 PM
Post #310

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(Is there a lake or something similar close to the ship?)

Martina looking for a lake "if we crash into the water I may be able to help us escape and reduce the impact" she said really quite scared

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 28 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #311

Sirenix Fairy

(Sure we could do that. But would you mind letting Navid and his cousin come and help. Their on their way to Emma and you....)
mightymarty2
post Apr 29 2013, 8:08 AM
Post #312

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(They can help. I don't mind)

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 30 2013, 2:02 PM
Post #313

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She spotted the lake and thought it was a good idea.

"But are you sure? I'm worried the hovercraft weight could overwhelm you...."
mightymarty2
post Apr 30 2013, 5:37 PM
Post #314

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"It may do but hopefully I can keep it above water for long enough, until everyone escapes" Martina said knowing it was risky

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post May 1 2013, 1:56 PM
Post #315

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She hesitated for a moment but with hovercraft loosing altitude fast. She didn't have a choice.

"Go for it!" She said
mightymarty2
post May 1 2013, 6:18 PM
Post #316

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina began to focus on the water and and the ship building up her power

--------------------
P-girl
post May 1 2013, 6:28 PM
Post #317

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Avalon was walking trough the massive library that was the city of Ancients. Rows upon rows of bookcases spanning miles, going up several stories.... it was a maze of information. And Palladium was in here somewhere.
"I'm going to save you." He said.
"What if I don't want to be saved?" It was answered, as he looked up one of the cases and saw the shadow of the elf, ready for an attack.

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:53 PM