Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Hi everybody
WinterRain
post May 27 2011, 9:05 AM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Hi, I'm WinterRain, it's nice to meet everyone.

I used to be really interested in the Winx Club when I was younger (I'm a 21 year old female), but I stopped watching during season 3 since when it was on 4kids, it was harder to watch it so I lost in it. Though when I found out it was coming on Nickolden, I just got back into it again, so I decided to sign up on here.

I can't really think of much to say, but I think I'll like it here (I'm been a bit of a lurker on here for a while), and I hope (even with college and everything) that I'll be able to be an active member.

--------------------

Banner made by me (that username is different because it used to be an old account of mine on a different site)
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post May 27 2011, 4:26 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

welcome

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
WinterRain
post May 29 2011, 11:27 AM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ May 27 2011, 11:26 AM) *
welcome

Thanks for the welcome.

I had a question (I apologize if it has been stated somewhere, I've looked, but I might have missed it), but when posting, is a time limit to when you can't post in an old topic (like if the topic is a month, two or three old) can you get in trouble if you post in it?

--------------------

Banner made by me (that username is different because it used to be an old account of mine on a different site)
Jahnavi
post Jun 11 2011, 6:31 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Welcome to Magix Club! I'm Jahnavi, but I go by a variety of nicknames, so don't be shy to make something up, lol. xD

With regard to your question, no, there isn't a time limit. At least, not that I know of. Sometimes we try to resurrect old threads ourselves, to get activity going. The only time I wouldn't reccomend posting in and old thread would be if that thread's a role-play. But other than that, if something interests you, I don't think anyone would mind if you added to an old discussion. =)

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Hanna
post Jun 11 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

big welcome i hope you like it here i'm one of the wackiest members here lol ^^

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 6:58 PM