> Winx Club Season 8 Episode 21 Dance Contest on Melody, Spoilers
mightymarty2
post Mar 8 2020, 9:41 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Hi

Please discuss the twenty first episode of the new season. Warning spoilers process at your own risk

My thoughts on the episode

Spoiler!

Wow Galatea has changed a lot (the only one who seems to have got older)
Is the star using future sight
Another relationship that is past its sell by date (Musa and Riven), the past is best left in the past
Seriously Winx get rid of the fairy of music for a dance contest

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Apr 13 2020, 3:36 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(I'm jumping around in my posts since I just recently saw this episode and wanted to chime in while it was still fresh in my head.)

OMG. Yep, totally agreed on how Galatea has dramatically changed. Quite...uh, different than I imagined. And older. xP I liked her look overall, but I thought she was more a contemporary of Musa, so the difference in her appearance was shocking.

wacko.gif And a big "what the heck?" on the part where Musa just leaves-- the one fairy who probably has the best skill when it comes to a contest on her home planet . I'm sure Aisha/Layla is probably just as skilled, maybe even more so at dancing, but Musa grew up with this dance contest! She NEEDS to be there! You know, fate of the universe and all?! "Nah...I wanna go visit my dad."... Can't you do that, like, tomorrow?? x_x

Okay...I know, this is just a way to get Musa alone to have some character building with Riven. But it was waaaaay too contrived and didn't make sense. Fine, I'll go along with the writers weird set-up for now.

So Musa and Riven are finally together again. Arguing. xD Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic (and maybe I got a little burned when Nabu died...) so I guess I was finally happy to see these two were going to try again. But this time--and I'm looking at you, writers dry.gif -- knock off the ridiculous drama between these two. Either put them together permanently or seperate them permanently. No. More. Fighting. In that sense, I agree. The RivenXMusa thing has been done to death. Expired. So old. Maybe this time the writers are finally finishing this arc. I hope...

mightymarty2
post Apr 14 2020, 6:57 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I would hope the arc was finished but given when they finally split was the ideal time to end it and Sky Bloom still on going. I have lost all hope (will still complain next season)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:51 AM