Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx to return to US TV..., ...on Nick Jr.
SpiderBraids
post Jul 25 2015, 7:30 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

So, UnaDiNoi-Winx (and other sources) reports that starting this weekend, Nick Jr. will be airing season 6 of Winx Club, starting with two weeks of mini-marathons covering the first 8 eps, before airing 3 new (to TV) episodes per week (on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays). It should be noted that Nick Jr. US has aired Mia and Me before, but still... doesn't Winx seem a bit older-skewing? icon_confused.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jul 25 2015, 8:57 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well I would have thought so but it would be interesting to see what happens with Winx in the US. As it has been very up in the air for a while now

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winxclubbloomlov...
post Jul 27 2015, 5:39 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: Members

I loves watching it Yesterday and I was supper surprised that they were not any commercial during the mini marathon of winx club. I'm so excited about the mini marathon on sunday From 7am-9am EsT/ 4am-6am PST and then I'm excited for the next monday new episode at 7pm EST/ 4pm PST icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:49 AM