Add Reply
> My Fave Fairy Is..., Bloom
Rating 5 V
P-girl
post Jul 22 2009, 8:35 PM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Nope, that was the 4Kids title. Who screwed it up and made mush out of continuity. Making both poor Tecna and poor Avalon look stupid.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jul 22 2009, 8:45 PM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy

What was that one about? I never remember episode titles.
P-girl
post Jul 22 2009, 8:53 PM
Post #83

Cosmix Fairy

Or not. She teleported to another Dimension.
P-girl
post Jul 22 2009, 8:56 PM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy

Yup. And unless you're in the Dragonball Z universe, being sent to another Dimension does not equal death. (Yeah..... I built up to that joke.... you have the right to slap me.)
P-girl
post Jul 22 2009, 9:01 PM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy

Not to mention that dimension was inaccesible [sic?] at the time.
Hanna
post Jul 24 2009, 6:02 AM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

my favorite is Roxy, i like her because her style is cooool ^^

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
Boo
post Jul 25 2009, 1:55 AM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jul 22 2009, 09:31 PM) *
Not to say Tecna had enough episodes to herself, There were some darn good Tecna-centric episodes.

Example: Angel of Doom

I just want people to realise, just because an episode doesn't reveal one's past, doesn't mean it isn't about them. Angel of Doom was about Tecna, clear and simple. And it was very satisfying, because it focussed on her information-hungering, kinda strong-headed attitude. It revealed a lot about her, without mentioning her home. Please don't play it down. I love that episode, and ranks in one of my favorites. It had suspense, humor, was well-taught out and showed a lot of Tecna, doing what she does best. (The 4Kids-dub screwed it over, tough) And it had Avalon wearing nothing more then a towel. Can't top that.

Good point (and excellent post!). I myself had pushed that episode to the sidelines when thinking of the amount of screentime Tecna has received. Maybe it was because it was aired so long ago... In any case, kudos for bringing that up!
I really should watch the Rai version, though. I can only imagine how terribly 4kids handled that episode.

And after seeing people revising their list, I feel obliged to do the same... (and include Roxy this time...)
Of course, and this comes as no surprise, Tecna is definitely still my favorite character.
Then comes the rest...
2. Stella (as always... There must be something with me and comic relief.)
3. Hmm... oh dear... Musa? Yes, Musa.
4. Flora (I like Musa a tad more.)
5. Bloom (Bleh... I think I like her more than Layla... despite her excessive amount of screentime)
6. Layla (Good outfits. Boring personality, in my opinion)
7. Roxy (I won't start ranting. You have all been spared!) icon_mrgreen.gif

That's just my list though (I have the urge to say "My humble opinion", but it doesn't really apply that greatly here).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
P-girl
post Jul 25 2009, 8:04 AM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

Thankies!
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 3:07 PM
Post #89

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

My fave fairy is Stella because she's funny, into fashion, and cool! Also, she's pretty and i like her powers!
SolarfireWinx
post Dec 26 2009, 8:57 AM
Post #90

Sirenix Fairy

Hmm, let's see...

01. Bloom- Yup, I'm sorry. I really love Bloom. icon_razz.gif ((I've always been something of a pyro, besides, she has an interesting background XD)) She's edgy and proof that you can develop a character if you give her gobs of screen time. XD I'd have rather they divided it between the others rather than over playing Bloom. Oh well, yay fire and dragons! XD
02. Stella- She's so funny. She cracks me up and she's the best friend everyone wants, you know its true. icon_razz.gif
03. Musa - Yeah, I don't give her enough love. I loved her originally from the first season, she's just such an awesome character, she was edgy and ALL her transformations are gorgeous.
04. Tecna- Probably the tekkie geek in me that wants to play with her toys. She's so funny though, I love her sarcasm.
05. Flora - A little too sweet for me, but I like her, she's one of the originals, so she can stay. icon_razz.gif

People I'd vote off the Island...:
{Censored as not to offend fans of the following fairies. I'm sorry, my opinion. IF you don't want to hear it, don't highlight the blackness!}

06. Roxy - *sigh* And so we rip off Bloom...and stick her in a fairy stuck in denial and wants to be normal. Fine, I hereby remove your powers and inject them into someone with more personality. icon_razz.gif
07. Layla - She irks me, she's pushy, rude, arrogant, just...UGH. Go home. There's no point to you anymore! XD *cough*Asiftherewasonetobeginwith*cough*

Yeah, I'd have been reeeallly happy with the original five as the mains and the other two as a one season only deal. Sure, let them pop in now and then, but otherwise...

...Straffi's got Pokemon syndrome, he's got to have all 150 fairies in the club. -.-; Stop freakin' adding! XD

This post has been edited by SolarfireWinx: Dec 26 2009, 9:00 AM

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Winx4eva!
post Dec 26 2009, 9:10 AM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy

here come the list~

(Top three, 'Tied')

1: Bloom! =D Okay. She reminds me alot of myself. Except the whole screen time thing... I don't get much attention. Nearly every, 'which winx are you?' quiz... it's Bloom. Bloom~ XD
2: Layla. I don't now, but I've grown on to her in some weird way. I simply love her!
3: Musa. I've relised see is extremely cool. Seriously. No other way to explain.

4: Tecna
5: Flora
6: Stella (I don't hate her okay? XD I just like the others better)

I don't really now about Roxy yet... I'm still rough on that.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
P-girl
post Dec 26 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #92

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (SolarfireWinx @ Dec 26 2009, 09:57 AM) *
...Straffi's got Pokemon syndrome, he's got to have all 150 fairies in the club. -.-; Stop freakin' adding! XD

Because, y'know, adding two fairies in four seasons is just to much. Not to mention Season 4, in my opinion, was an attempted (And succeeded) re-boot after their Season 3, which was quite bad.
Why don't people like new characters being added? It might be because of my love for fighting games, but new characters added to the roster = win.

I mean, look at the Tekken 6; Bloodline rebellion roster. Of the EIGHT new characters added, only two didn't kick *ss. That's a 75% hit ratio. Not relevant, just my obsessed ranting.

This post has been edited by Boo: Jun 29 2010, 6:21 PM
Princess-Mariah
post Dec 26 2009, 2:37 PM
Post #93

Butterflix Fairy

Musa and stella are my favorites

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
Winx4eva!
post Dec 27 2009, 1:14 PM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy

Pokemon doesn't have 150 pocket monsters anymore...it's now past 300...XD

--------------------

P-girl
post Dec 27 2009, 1:19 PM
Post #95

Cosmix Fairy

Not to mention they have about a new Pokémon and character introduced every other episode. Say about Winx what you want, they didn't do THAT.
Winx4eva!
post Dec 27 2009, 1:22 PM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy

Lol, yeah. XD I could imagine the choas if they did... havoc...absoulte havoc.

--------------------

SolarfireWinx
post Dec 27 2009, 9:00 PM
Post #97

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Dec 26 2009, 11:01 AM) *
Because, y'know, adding two fairies in four seasons is just to much. Not to mention Season 4, in my opinion, was an attempted (And succeeded) re-boot after their Season 3, which was quite bad.
Why don't people like new characters being added? It might be because of my love for fighting games, but new characters added to the roster = win.

I mean, look at the Tekken 6; Bloodline rebellion roster. Of the EIGHT new characters added, only two didn't kick ass. That's a 75% hit ratio. Not relevant, just my obsessed ranting.

I have no problem with them adding new characters...I just don't find Layla/Aisha or Roxy worth adding. XD Granted, Layla's got more orginality than Roxy, but not like much. I feel like they just ripped off Musa for Layla and Bloom for Roxy, you know? They should've just added Mirta too, she'd be a lot more interesting if we need to add faeries, what with her background and all.

--------------------

~*The Magic's In You.*~
P-girl
post Dec 27 2009, 9:10 PM
Post #98

Cosmix Fairy

I can see where you're going. I didn't find Layla nor Roxy 'un-needed' in any way, but I would take Mirta over them any day of the week.
SolarfireWinx
post Dec 27 2009, 9:17 PM
Post #99

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Dec 27 2009, 10:10 PM) *
I can see where you're going. I didn't find Layla nor Roxy 'un-needed' in any way, but I would take Mirta over them any day of the week.

That's all I'm saying, her background deviates in really cool ways. Everyone needs a dark fairy, right? XD

--------------------

~*The Magic's In You.*~
P-girl
post Dec 27 2009, 9:20 PM
Post #100

Cosmix Fairy

Well, she's not really that dark. A bit Gothy, but not neccesarily dark (If anything, she's the cutest, sweetest girl on the show, no miracle she worked so well with Flora.). But yeah, her being a witch first and becoming a fairy is a way better backstory then Layla's or Roxy's.

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:57 PM