Add Reply
> Just Curious About A Certain Game...
Ranma
post Sep 6 2007, 3:44 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Do any of you play World of Warcraft?
If not, if you want, I can send you a ten day free trial through email so that you can try it out.

I'm saying this because me and Tenchi both play, and we're having a blast. We are both level 41 blood elves. I'm a Warlock and he's a hunter.

I was just wondering, because maybe we can all play together on WoW every now and again.
For those of you who rp with me I'm thinking of starting a guild called Ranma's Evil Army, lol.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask. Send me a pm if you're interested in obtaining a 10 day free trial.

Oh yeah, just so you don't freak out when you install it I want to explain a few things.

1. WoW is an online game.

2. They will ask for a credit card number (So most of you will have to ask your parents)

3. On the free trial (which I will send you) they will not charge your credit card, they just want your number to clarify that you are ...okay, I don't know, I think they want to know if you are the right age to play or something, I really don't know...but they won't charge it on the free trial, I promise ^_^

4. I know most of us are from different countries... so if you want to play with me go to the american area. I am on "Blade's Edge Server."

Pm me and I will add you to my friends list and we can play together ^_^

VCut scenesV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lMGiEYEfdkg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pM_6UZ6LO0Q

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Sep 6 2007, 7:20 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I play WoW. Bought it for my birthday, and haven't stopped playing ever since. You can find me wandering with one of my characters (I got six..... what can I say, I can't help it.) at the European Realm of Draenor.
I've got a level 15 Undead rogue called Miraka (I just started, and raising six characters at once is..... kinda hard, wouldn't recommend it unless you're insane, like me.)
A level 12 Dwarven Paladin called Tolïn
A level 13 Tauren Shaman called Andriana
A level 10 Drainei Hunter called Tsukina
And a level 10 Blood Elf Paladin called Nabal.
Ranma
post Sep 8 2007, 1:12 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Is it possible for people to place characters on other countrie's servers? If you made a character in the american blades edge server we could quest ^_^

--------------------
P-girl
post Sep 8 2007, 3:08 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I'll try. It sure would be fun. happy.gif
Another Morning
post Sep 8 2007, 9:48 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

I've always wanted to play WoW. Sadly, I myself am horribly poor and my parents won't pay for me. >.>;; Also, my brother downloaded the free trial once, and I think he said our graphics card wasn't quite what it needed, so it was kind of slow.

But my dream will prevail! T____T

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Ranma
post Sep 9 2007, 2:14 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

lol, I hope you can get a graphics card that works. Me and Tenchi just finished Scarlet Monestary...by our selves... Supposedly we aren't at the right level to do that.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 11:46 AM