6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> Avatar: Legend of Korra
Abby
post Jun 22 2012, 4:40 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm just afraid that if she does break up with him, she will not want to stay with him, his brother and Korra and will go to her dad and join the equalists. Hopefully she doesn't though, because I like her so far because of her maturity in that situation or for at least not totally freaking out about it. We'll see tomorrow though!!
Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Jun 23 2012, 4:12 PM
Post #42

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Best episode of legend of Korra!!! I can't wait for book/season 2

--------------------

Luke 101
Abby
post Jun 23 2012, 5:22 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

I thought it was really good! I have a feeling Amon isn't really gone though...
Kaylin
post Jun 24 2012, 12:32 AM
Post #44

Believix Fairy

And she didn't leave them! I had my doubts about her but Asami just has a beautiful heart. <3

That episode was amazing, my goodness! I knew she would find a way to restore bending! And I had a hunch that Amon was a waterbender, but I wouldn't have ever thought he was Tarrlok's brother! Then near the end Amon shed a tear right before he died... I actually felt pity for him. ); But I'm so happy we got to see Aang, and the avatar state- and of course, Makorra!

okay i'm done.
lalande
post Jun 24 2012, 1:39 AM
Post #45

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 23 2012, 05:22 PM) *
I thought it was really good! I have a feeling Amon isn't really gone though...

I have the same feeling. He will be back!

QUOTE (Kaylin @ Jun 24 2012, 12:32 AM) *
And she didn't leave them! I had my doubts about her but Asami just has a beautiful heart. <3

That episode was amazing, my goodness! I knew she would find a way to restore bending! And I had a hunch that Amon was a waterbender, but I wouldn't have ever thought he was Tarrlok's brother! Then near the end Amon shed a tear right before he died... I actually felt pity for him. ); But I'm so happy we got to see Aang, and the avatar state- and of course, Makorra!

okay i'm done.

I also knew her bending wouldn't be gone because shes the avatar! You can't take the avatars bending that easily!
I knew the avatar state would help restore her bending too!

--------------------

Luke 101
Abby
post Jun 24 2012, 1:26 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I always figured that everyone's bending wasn't fully gone and it could be brought back somehow. I hope there is another season of it!
Sen
post Jun 24 2012, 1:37 PM
Post #47

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Kaylin @ Jun 24 2012, 02:32 AM) *

okay i'm done.

You're right! Asami is a really good person, she knows the Equalists aren't good. =D

Me too! I've always thought Amon was a bender, it would have been weird if he weren't.
About Makorra... I do hope Mako broke up with Asami before he told Korra. T_T

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
P-girl
post Jun 24 2012, 3:57 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Geez, what's with me and clinging on to minor characters?

'Uncle Bumi's here!'

Insta-love. But then again, I love every Avatar character that's over fourty. (Iroh, Bumi the 1st. Tenzin, Lin....Bumi the 2nd....)

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jun 24 2012, 4:00 PM
Kaylin
post Jun 24 2012, 11:39 PM
Post #49

Believix Fairy

I love all the adults in the show, too! Except Yakone. He was a psycho. I was really confused yesterday; when Aang took his bending, shouldn't he have been thrown in jail? Instead he had to raise Amon and Tarrlok to hate the Avatar. -.-

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 24 2012, 07:26 AM) *
Yeah I always figured that everyone's bending wasn't fully gone and it could be brought back somehow. I hope there is another season of it!

There will be a second season! I hope it comes out soon because I cannot wait.
Abby
post Jun 25 2012, 2:49 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

I freaked out when their first showed Iroh, clearly a relative of Zuko's. Zuko was my favorite character from the original and I've been waiting all season to see someone related to him, or just to hear the story of Zuko's mom like Katara began saying in the first episode but then was interrupted.
Kaylin
post Jun 26 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #51

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 24 2012, 08:49 PM) *
I freaked out when their first showed Iroh, clearly a relative of Zuko's. Zuko was my favorite character from the original and I've been waiting all season to see someone related to him, or just to hear the story of Zuko's mom like Katara began saying in the first episode but then was interrupted.

Zuko isn't my favorite character ever, but I do like him a lot. Iroh seems like a great man. I was so excited to have him in the series! And I would really love to know what happened to Zuko's mom. I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later, though.
Abby
post Jun 27 2012, 12:31 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

I'm hoping we do eventually, that was my biggest pet peeve about the last episode of Last Airbender.
terriordx32
post Jul 3 2012, 10:23 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

I was really surprised at how good this was, i am sad that they are only doing 26 episodes.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Abby
post Jul 4 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

I just have no idea what the next season will be about at all since the last airbender was kind of one big story plot (trying to defeat the fire lord) over 3 seasons but to me it seems like the wrapped up a lot of stuff in the finale. Of course I can see where they could say somethings aren't finished but I'm just really curious now!
Kaylin
post Jul 5 2012, 2:16 AM
Post #55

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jul 3 2012, 06:03 PM) *
I just have no idea what the next season will be about at all since the last airbender was kind of one big story plot (trying to defeat the fire lord) over 3 seasons but to me it seems like the wrapped up a lot of stuff in the finale. Of course I can see where they could say somethings aren't finished but I'm just really curious now!

I have no idea what the next season will be either, but I'm sure it'll be great. The only thing I've heard is that the new Team Avatar would be traveling to other parts of the world.
P-girl
post Jul 5 2012, 8:46 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

I've had this idea in my mind....
This season was all about an enemy wanting to remove bending, right?
What about.... artificial benders? People that got bending abilities by experimentation or something?
Or would that be a bit too Sci-Fi-ish?
Abby
post Jul 5 2012, 5:37 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

I've always wondered why people couldn't learn bending since actual benders have to learn the skill.
P-girl
post Jul 5 2012, 5:46 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

It seems to be a combination of skill and genetics. Kinda like Bloom knowing magic, but still needing Alfea to hone her skills.
Kaylin
post Jul 5 2012, 10:47 PM
Post #59

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jul 5 2012, 02:46 AM) *
I've had this idea in my mind....
This season was all about an enemy wanting to remove bending, right?
What about.... artificial benders? People that got bending abilities by experimentation or something?
Or would that be a bit too Sci-Fi-ish?

You know, I think that'd be really interesting to see. I certainly wouldn't object to it.
Abby
post Jul 6 2012, 4:10 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

I can see how genetics are important. I just think about how metal bending was a learned skill (but that was still by a person who could already earth bend) so idk, I think it would be nice to explain the process more.

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 9:36 AM