Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Baldur's Gate II, Yay
Ranma
post Feb 17 2012, 6:50 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

So, is anyone here familiar with this epic pc game? I'm trying to get a multiplayer game started. I think it'll be fun... I also have the power to edit characters and items for the sake of good ol' rp goodness. I was wondering if anyone wanted in.

I gave my friend, who is supposed to be draconic, a breath weapon that he can use once or twice a day... yeah, I gave it to him! Yeah, if he's behind us or we're trapped in a corridor when he uses it we're all dead! But he has it! Bwahahahahahaha!

I also gave a human infrared vision! Why? Because I was bored!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
DeadInside
post Feb 17 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #2

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Sorry man, are you talking about the 1999 game? or is it a new version?
don't know, i remember i play it time ago it was interesting but never really get into it, but i don't think it even runs anymore in my actual computer...

--------------------
Ranma
post Feb 17 2012, 4:58 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

The 1999 game. It's hailed as being one of the best rpg's of all times and was the pioneer for the whole western rpg genre. And it works, if I can get it to work on windows 7, you should be able to get it to work. Albeit, fighting is usually involved at the beginning. It had a huge learning curve, so if you didn't get into it back then, you'd probably be more into it now. It was complicated, but when you play with friends it's really fun.

--------------------
P-girl
post Feb 17 2012, 5:01 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ah, I remember that game. I played it. But at the time I was kinda young and had no idea what I was doing.....
Ranma
post Feb 17 2012, 5:04 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, that's why I said if you weren't into it then you'd probably be more into it now. It was really too complicated for kids. My friends and I picked it back up after a while and I've been modding it for fun. I made Archer and his weapons, for example.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:54 PM