Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> oTCGs, a hobby of mine
Another Morning
post Sep 13 2011, 9:46 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I was wondering if anyone else here plays any oTCGs, or online trading card games? Basically, instead of tangible cards, you collect and trade little graphics. There are a ton of different games with different themes (anime, music, video games, etc), and you don't have to spend money buying card packs. It's a fun and simple hobby ^^ In fact, I think someone posted here not too long ago about a Winx oTCG they'd made (that is unfortunately now dead).

The only major requirement to play is that you have your own website somewhere to put your cards, so people can see what you have and offer trades. Places like webs.com offer free hosting and are very easy to use, that's what I used before I got a different host.

My card post is here, if you want to check it out and see an example of what I'm talking about. If you'd like to join any of the games I play, please list me as a reference because I get a prize |D (my name for most TCGs is Nijaki). There are also a bunch of other games that I don't play that you can join!

Just thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
Ranma
post Sep 13 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Lately I've been using the OCTGN program to play games online. I've been playing UFS. The program has all the cards so you don't have to buy packs or anything. It's really fun.

--------------------
Another Morning
post Sep 13 2011, 11:59 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I saw that in the other topic. I used the same kind of thing for Magic a few times, it was fun even if I had no idea what I was doing XD I'm not very good at actually playing the TCG games. I like the collecting, though, which is what these focus on.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Ranma
post Sep 14 2011, 3:34 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Ah, I see, that's cool ^_^

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 9:58 PM