Group: Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLlRaJkMNlE

Epic song
For an epic game
Jeeeezus epic game epic good game buy game GOTY 2011

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 14 2011, 5:17 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Er.... my Gaming money this year's either spent or planned.
Even so I'm.... not too big a fan of the Elder Scrolls games. Call me a bad gamer, but there's such a thing as 'too much freedom' for me.
Adrain Shepard
post Nov 14 2011, 6:58 PM
Post #3

Pixie

I got the PC version of this game which I pre ordered the collector's edition of it.Good game. =)
wkw427
post Nov 15 2011, 12:52 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Nice. I may buy it during a steam sale, but otherwise I have no money

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Hanna
post Nov 25 2011, 1:46 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i have 2 friends who are playing Skyrim, i aren't really *yet* but i'm sure at one point later on i will give it a try. I loved the bug where you fly to heaven from the Giants attacking you XD.... umm removed the vid link cause it might be a little off the rules of MCF

This post has been edited by Hanna: Nov 25 2011, 1:59 PM

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
Another Morning
post Nov 26 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

My brother has been playing and I've been watching him, it's a lot of fun. I find that a lot of games like this sort of steer you into some sort of physical fighting class, even if you wanted to go with something else (Fable <_<), but Skyrim is really letting you stay true to your class.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
wkw427
post Nov 28 2011, 6:23 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Skyrim also lets you be everything!

Though I'm not particurally good at being a stealthy character... I main heavy armor, so even with muffle and a cheated-in invisibility spell, NPCs seem to be able to detect me.
They are much smarter then in Oblivion icon_surprised.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Another Morning
post Nov 29 2011, 9:24 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Everyone is also much less hideous than they were in Oblivion. My friend actually had to download a patch to de-ugly everyone because their faces were so distracting for that one.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Hanna
post Dec 1 2011, 9:05 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I've played it a few hours I think its alright doesn't seem to catch my full interest, i'm pretty picky with games and character creation so that's part of the reason and the fact being a retro gamer is in my blood.

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
wkw427
post Dec 5 2011, 3:32 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Nov 29 2011, 04:24 PM) *
Everyone is also much less hideous than they were in Oblivion. My friend actually had to download a patch to de-ugly everyone because their faces were so distracting for that one.

I find that makes it more realistic. People look old. People look worn. You're not playing a game set in an age where people live to be 90. Old people are probally around 50. The women look like real women, not playboy models.

QUOTE (Hanna @ Dec 1 2011, 04:05 PM) *
I've played it a few hours I think its alright doesn't seem to catch my full interest, i'm pretty picky with games and character creation so that's part of the reason and the fact being a retro gamer is in my blood.

Seeing as how you never see your character unless you go to third person, that doesn't really bother me, at all. The most I see of my character is her hands, and I hear her voice. Thats it.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ranma
post Jan 20 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

I love Skyrim. Haven't been able to play in a few weeks because of work though...

--------------------

Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:07 PM