5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *Kamikaze Gallaxy.
{§hani}
post Oct 23 2011, 6:53 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

((its called exams and obviously your not nearly as patient as you could be..))

Humans where gathered in clusters, watching the brilliant night sky, the universe's gift on such a magical night. For tonight the 7th night after the winter solstice was when the brightest star (Sirius) would come into view into the skies and illuminate the sky for the first time in 241 years. Little did they know tonight was the night Sirius would give flight to the seven warrior angels of the heavens, the night the heavens opened up the skies and Earth's struggle became a fight. Astrologers depicted the 10th hour and seven miniutes to be the bright time and so as the moments passed swiftly, it was only until the ancient star began to grow in size and colour that even the most stubborn of humans felt the power beaconing over the Earth's surface and creatures.
And in a fit of white light and colours beyond explination, the heavens opened up and seven bright lights parted from Sirius, the people of the Earth staring in absolute awe, the demons bothered by the prophesy, a tranquility and peace washing over the surface. One by one the angels touched to the surface, miles apart from each other, some in countries too far to recognize other's company, colour and light radiating from their beautiful forms, wings in full array.

Andromeda touched down in a paddock of long wheat grass, her white form delicatley decorated with a radiant violet colour. As she touched down, bare feet and bright eyes, she noticed the people of the Earth where gathered around her form, facinated and curious of her existance. She smiled and as she did she felt the human's hearts ease, recognizing her power to be for good and not evil. She knew not their language, as the speak of Angels was far simpler and yet far more complex than any human's tongue but so she spoke softly in her native tongue of God and asked mother nature's children for guidance.
"I am in search of the highest point of Earth's ground, by not means of human force.." Her language was unfamiliar, never before heard by human ears and yet they comprehended her words with absolute attention. One man nominated himself as to tell her where she could find such a place, his features wearing many years ahead of those around him, seemingly an elderly farmer, his voice graspy and unfamiliar to Andromeda's untouched ears.
"You must be after Mount Everest, in the Himalaya's, Nepal." Andromeda thanked the man deeply and raised her large wings and raised her form from the ground with incredible ease, the farmer taking his hat off and pulling it to his heart in awe and disbelief of his encounter.

~

Draco's bare feet touched down in a crowded part of New York, his form illuminating the dark blue's of the city scape. Clusters of humans gathered around him, watching, waiting from high parts in buildings and close by on foot. He smiled brighty, a warm orange glow radiating from his form, wings in full flight as he tested the ground beneath his naked feet. He paced his light, feathery form towards the people, nearing their disbelief with some pointing him with strange forms of boxes of which they could aparently capture the phenomenon with. He neared the people and with a large voice he spoke to them with the only language he knew.
"I am in persuit of the highest point on planet Earth, by mother nature's hand." and with such ease, the humans understood his words as if they where native to the tongue of Angels. Most stood back in awe and it was not until one brave young girl approached his form that he learnt of the highest point of mother nature.
"Mount Everest, in Nepal..." Draco nodded and greeted the young girl with a warm smile and so his thanks where returned by the low humming of 'ahhs' and 'oohs' when he took flight and his radiance was met by the cold chill of the winter night.

((BASICALLY ALL ANGELS NEED TO MEET AT MOUNT EVEREST, THEY LANDED ON EARTH FROM THE STAR OF SIRIUS (A PORTAL FROM THE HEAVENS TO THE 3RD DIMENTION - AKA EARTH. DEMONS NEED TO MAKE A MEETING TO DISCUSS THE PROPHECY AND ITS PERSUE AKA THEY NEED TO HUNT DOWN THE ANGELS..., ALSO ALL ANGELS NEED TO TOUCH DOWN IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF EARTH, NOT ALL IN AMERICA- U.S. AND ONE LAST THING, ANGELS KNOW NOT MUCH OF TECHNOLOGY IF AT ALL, THEY WERE BORN OF THE GALLAXIES PURE MAGIC - DEMONS WILL KNOW ALL ABOUT IT THOUGH))

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 23 2011, 8:27 AM
Post #22

Sirenix Fairy

Apollo touched down in the center of the small city of Bundaberg (cos I am really hopeless of thinking of cities) , she smiled softly as she saw a crowd start to gather around her. With her pale red hair swaying in the breeze she turned to the crowd and spoke in the only language she knew how to speak, " I seek the highest point on earth by natures hand" the people around her appeared to understand and two twins stepped forward "we know the place you speak of it's Mount Everest in Nepal." Apollo smiled softly at the girls in thanks before her wings formed from her back and she took to the sky her golden dress flowing around her the warmth of the summer night being met by the slightest of breezes.

(and Nista hugz p-girl wasnt to know your exams have started)

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 23 2011, 8:35 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(good luck with your exams)

Venus looked around it looked like a park to her. She could see some buildings in the distance, she promptly walked that was to blend in more, even if the wings gave away she was not human. After a short walk she arrived at the edge of the park 'I need a map and knowledge of the highest peak' she thought. This lead her to head into town unfortunatly not many people were around or they were hiding. After a while she found a couple of people to talk too. Fortunatly they gave her the answers and directions she needed. Rather kindly they also gave her a map. With this she took off in the direction of Mount Everest.
Reason for edit: mistake

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Oct 23 2011, 9:48 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((I'm sorry.... I didn't know.....))

Somewhere in the desolate regions of Alaska, where no human dared to go this time of year, Holmberg the Third awoke in the snow. He was never one for busy places, even if that did mean he'd have a rougher time going to go to find 'The highest point of Earth's ground, by not means of human force'
"Because giving normal directions would be so convenient." He said, before he saw himself being surrounded by white figures, almost invisible in the snowy landscape. Wolves. Holmberg smiled, before kneeling down by what he figured was the pack's leader. Carefully, he petted it's head, which the wolf allowed, leaning into Holmberg.
"Would you be so kind and show me where I could find some humans?" He asked gently. Almost immediately, the wolfs looked away as one, in the same direction. "You're too kind." Holmberg said, spreading his wings and taking off.

=====================================================

In a small place in Los Angeles called Santa Monica, a man named Pluto looked up from his latest prey, blood surrounding his mouth, seeing the angels scattered amongst the night-sky. A feeling came onto him. A feeling of animalistic rage. These things.... they'd pay.... they'd ALL pay.... But he wasn't stupid, he couldn't do this alone. Straightening himself, Pluto wiped the blood off his mouth before spreading his wings, gaining a few terrified screams from onlookers as he flew into the night sky, ready to meet up with the others and extract his revenge upon these 'Pure' creatures.
{§hani}
post Oct 24 2011, 2:07 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

((sorry that was an over-reaction on my part. i'm moody thanks to study D: ))

The decent was of ease, as they'd travelled from Heaven to this dimention and so any distance upon this Earth was a mere hop in comparison. Andromeda's flight would take little time but her curiousity of this planet's creation kept her at bay, she few high at first alowing the cold chilling wind to capture her form but later she flew lower, absorbing the night lights, aparently mirroring the night sky and its twinkling darkness. As she flew so low she felt a pulling from above and noticed the gravity in this particular place was much heavier than any other she'd encountered, leaving a trail of violet behind her, she quickly came to the conclussion that without wings, humans would need a force to keep them grounded and not lost in the hemesphere unlike her propelling feathery form.
As it came to view, Andromeda felt a tingle inside her body and knew the highest point was in view, the point closest to the heavens and almost untouched by the foot of humans. She quickened her flight before alowing her wings to cease movement and drift down onto mountain.

~

Draco's wings where quite small but incredibly fast, not built for distance but for fast decents. His journey was one above water and so his reflection was one very unfamiliar to his untouched eyes. Even amongst the twinlking stars he could not grasp such a delicate form to be his own, time and time again he stared but only recognized the harmonious aura surrounding this view and attempted to abandon the thought before realizing he was at journey's end seeing the top to mount everest and acending to meet its aquaintance.

--------------------

Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 24 2011, 6:48 AM
Post #26

Sirenix Fairy

Apollo took her journey a bit slower as she wanted to take in the sights around her it was amazing to see how much the landscapes change from place to place. As she hit the cooler area's she flew a bit faster not liking the cold so much. A short flight later and she had reached her destination s6eeing two angels were already there.she touched down with ease her golden
eyes showing the reflections of the stars.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 24 2011, 8:31 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Venus after a few hours of flying noticed that she was at the required mountain range. She immediatly began to gain altitude, 'to think humans climbed this' she thought. Soon she neared the peaks of one of the smaller mountains, unsure of which one it was she flew from peak to peak until she found it. She quickly landed at the top creating a gust of snow as she landed.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Oct 24 2011, 9:05 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Okay, now Holmberg remembered why he didn't interact with people much....
"Oh, please, just give me some directions and I will be on my way." He tried, seeing the people of the small Alaskan village gawking at him. He did manage to get some directions towards the Mount Everest. "See? If they said this to me directly, we could've saved some time." With that, he took off again, onwards towards Tibet.

((Er.... are there any other demons meeting up, by the way? 'Cause Pluto isn't one for setting these things up.))
{§hani}
post Oct 26 2011, 6:52 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

((whilst i dont have the time right now to post a profile, ill add a demon so Pluto isnt floating about in the RP;; his name will be Firius and he'll be 27 in appearance but 406 in age))

As they all began to land a voice thundered over the peak of the mountain and into their minds (Holberg can hear it in his head), flowing with harmony and transquil vibes. "My warriors of the light, there are yet three angels to arrive, two of my expectance have missions different to the one i bestow you with today and shall not arrive. Wait no longer but for the Angel of Air as his duty is to join your fight." His voice was thunderous and grand, far more powerful than anything they'd ever experienced but still there was no intimidation, but instead a welcoming nature.
"At moments of most need, i speak words of wisdom and guidance to my warriors of the light and so all i leave for you now is the obligation of protection towards the warm-hearted people of the Earth, my children of Mother Nature and the resistance of dark forces of which will attempt to destroy your efforts." His tone how changed to a passionate anger as the streaming light cascading onto the peak grew stronger.
"You will fight until the world end, for a peaceful existance of each and every creature of the Earth, but i promise you, my Angels that the instance peace is achieved by your hands, then freedom of your souls will be achieved into the heavens above. Good luck, and my blessings, dear angels."

~

Firius stood in the crowed as it began to part now, the spectacle over. He smirked and let his bat wings splurt out of his back in a violent mannor before taking off into the black skies. They where here, the prophecy had been fulfilled by God, himself and it was no wonder either, the man never seemed to fault his promises, but of course his one downfall would mean his sole existance to be foolish. "Warriors... warriors.. warriors.. hahahahahaha" Firius let out a loud ravenous chuckle and fleetered in the sky before seeking out his fellow demons. He knew exactly what to do, thats if the dark lord himself would approve of his methods. But before he could concentrate on flying straight, A peircing ring shattered his ears (Pluto will hear this too) and with a shreik the darkness himself spoke. "my prisoners, come to me. the prophecy has been fulfilled."

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 26 2011, 8:10 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Venus had closed her eyes for this. She now opened them "So we need a plan" she told the others who had gathered

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 26 2011, 9:05 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

((Thank you!))

"Wait!" Holmberg said, before touching down with the other angels. "Sorry I'm a little late. NOW we can think of a plan." He said.

============================================

"Gah!" Pluto gasped, covering his sensitive ears trying to stop the piercing sound to no avail.
"My prisoners, come to me. The prophecy has been fulfilled."
Prophecy....? This confused him for a moment, but he recovered quickly, before his eyes hardened and he changed direction. This might help him with his revenge.
Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 26 2011, 9:19 AM
Post #32

Sirenix Fairy

Apollo brushed her red hair away from her eyes she was never one for planning, maybe it was just her fiery nature that caused her to be this way. "well first we need to find what and where this dark force is" she said softly her gold eyes shimmering.

--------------------

{§hani}
post Oct 26 2011, 11:29 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

"The 'dark force' is a referal to opposing power of God. The Yin and Yan to the universe" Draco tilted his head up, feeling the harmonic and opposing forces at work in the world, as if they where magnetic feilds.
"I believe his referal would take a flesh form of some sort as energy itself can not be opposed, i believe i read this in the lore of harmonic ruling, they refered to this yan as 'satan' or the 'devil'." Draco closed his eyes at this point, visualising the swirls of the universe's energy flow.

~

"The opposing force lives amongst the human flesh, Draco.. it was prophesed that the fallen would occupy the Earth and take it's children for evil purposes." Andromeda spoke softly, her body raised half a metre of the ground, floating by the early morning moon's light. "but im quite sure we wont have to find them, they will seek us out. Our duty thus far is the protection of the humans. By which we know nearly nothing about.. perhaps we should investigate their land and ways"

~~

"He speaks as if we would have not encountered the disturbance in energy flows... not to mention the fleshy human faces out to play tonight" Firius landed quickly before orientating himself once again and in a clumsy flight almost running into Pluto.
"Apologies Pluto, those darn aviation lights blinded me again last night, clipped a wing on a powerline." He clenched his fist and smirked at his fellow demon before jittering in the night sky and mentioning the 'prophecy'.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 26 2011, 7:00 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

"Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I picked up that there are many lands and ways.... where should we start?" Holmberg asked.

=======================================

Pluto just growled, before following.
"I don't care one bit for this prophecy, all I care for is the Death of all Angels." He told Firius. "Just point me to them and I'll tear them apart."
{§hani}
post Oct 30 2011, 8:09 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

"we go undercover, we become human as best our abilities alow us and protect them.. this would also help in avoiding the darkness until we can properly identify its source." Draco spread his wings before hovering for a bit and gesturing for the rest of them to follow his lead.

~

"as do all of us but by order of the dark lord himself we must contail our rage." Firius smirked before poting our how close they were to the underworld.

--------------------

Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 30 2011, 8:27 AM
Post #36

Sirenix Fairy

Apollo spread her wings and followed Draco "but how do we protect all the humans being their spread all over this world" she asked softly

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 30 2011, 9:04 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Well, there went his question unanswered. It made Holmberg sigh. The young ones were so..... young. Nevermind, not the time nor place, he simply flew up and prepared to follow.

==========================================

"Tell your Dark Lord that I don't care for his nonsense rules." Pluto said, voice low. "My rage is all I have, no one tells me to contain it. NO ONE."
mightymarty2
post Oct 30 2011, 9:09 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Venus flapped her wings "well we will just have to listen to reports and things like that for areas of potential activity, then follow thoughs leads" she surgested

--------------------
{§hani}
post Oct 31 2011, 1:58 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

"we cant protect all of humanity, there's no possible way. even with our power that is something only God could achieve" Andromeda gave a few large flap of her wings and drifted upwards following the angels closely, "Venus is right we have to follow the traces the demons leave in human society. we have to learn their ways or this fight is useless."

~

"hahahahahaha" Firius let out a patronising loud chuckle before hovering his small wings on the spot, "you think you can challenge the dark lord himself? the darkness and evil in this universe? he is what created us, now how could you forget that?" Firius twitched in the night as his clipped wing gave way every so often. "dont be foolish Pluto, we can destroy as many petty angels and humans as we please once this meeting is over. after all the man is one of small words."

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 31 2011, 6:32 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

"I wasn't expecting us to." Holmberg said. "That's why I wanted some more specific answers of what customs and habits we should focus on."

================================================================================
======

"Don't you dare mock me!" Pluto roared, grabbing Firius by the collar. "I never asked to become this. So why would I respect the man who turned me into this?"

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 6:45 AM