7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *secret hour
angel123
post Sep 25 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

"cant say i've ever met you" Nathan replied to the girl he brushed by accidentally "gotta get to class, ill hit you up if i see you again ok?" he replied as he rushed off to class, cursing himself under his breath.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
alicia_musa
post Sep 25 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

"i know him from some were." airi toke time to stop and think. "oh he is in the secret hour! i was on my roof and he was running around on the ground." i never talked to him till now."

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 26 2011, 1:50 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

"December." She wore a broad almost patronizing smile in return, knowing Briana's was most likely just as fake as her own.
"And that's because i'm new. Hence all the fascinated faces turned in my direction..." December glared at a few turned heads and quickly saw them awkwardly turn.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post Sep 26 2011, 8:33 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"oh, it seems a lot of us of around the same age" Nuvell commented heading to class.
Reason for edit: mistake

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Sep 26 2011, 3:49 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

((i hate to superpost but @Marty, and others -aka Alicia etc, The secret hour only exists in one place. because of the exact positioning of the city in terms of axis, so basically there is a point outside of this town where the secret hour sort of, runs out

**I'm also going to correct Alicia in that the actual town is Called Bixby and is in Oklahoma, just to keep things true to the book.
**And another tip (yes i'm re-reading Midnighters for the fifty-millionth time so here go all the loop-holes), For the poly-maths (Aka Me) 13 is the lucky number of Bixby & the secret hour, it repells the bad guys, the monters. every house has a plaque with one at their front door same with the school, at every entrance.))

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 26 2011, 3:50 PM

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 26 2011, 5:51 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Briana smiled at the people who were staring, before looking back at December, replacing her glasses on her face and replying "where did you move from December?"

Briana smiled at the people who were staring, before looking back at December, replacing her glasses on her face and replying "where did you move from December?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 26 2011, 8:48 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

((thank you i couldn't remember it))
"i know but if we get all of the other talents then we will have a complete team."
((if you want them to go to trig or art or gym you can just pm me and i will pick the one i got the most of.))

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 27 2011, 4:57 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

"Chicago." December leafed through her text book before their teacher introduced himself and the class,

"Welcome to Advanced Calculus, I'm Mr. Sanchez. Turn to page 34, i'm assuming you all know basic Trig, we'll be working on that for the next week as introductory to the subject. If you have any questions, don't hesitate" Sanchez sat back down, typing vigorously on his lap top only glancing up at his class every so often when a whisper or two was thrown around the room.

"The water tastes funny here." December said whilst zooming through her first page with incredibly ease.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 27 2011, 7:36 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(oh, I didn't realise, I will edit. Which class they go to does not matter to me)

"Yep, the range of abilities is vast" Nuvell said agreeing

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Sep 27 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

"lets get to class. before we get to class nuvell wheres my hug. we've know each other for a long time. can i have one hug." she kinda thought he wouldnt give her a hug but she was just going to wait and find out. "a new year means new schedule." she looked at her schedule and it said trig. "great time to find out about the new girl." airi had a smile on her face when she said that. like she had a devious plan.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 28 2011, 1:07 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

"interesting" briana muttered as she do her work. "well I was born and raised here thanks for asking" she replied sarcastically. She wasn't having much problem with the review but had a feeling the new class might be Too much on her.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 28 2011, 7:38 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell was rather surprised at this request for a hug and he comsidered it, before deciding against it as it was too awkward. "Well maybe we will find out more about who the girl is during class. Anyway its almost time for class" he said looking at his watch, pretending not to have heard the hug surgestion

--------------------
{§hani}
post Sep 28 2011, 10:21 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

December rolled her eyes and almost laughed inside her head, Briana knew the language of sarcasm, good thing too December had a degree in the art form.
"Born and raised in this odd town... do you never get sick of it?" December was glaring at the girl, not caring much for manners never mind who rude it was to stare.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 28 2011, 5:57 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

"oh you'll find this good old town is acctually very..." she thought for the right word for a second "let's go with interesting" she smiled one of the facets smiles she could manage before looking up at the teacher then back to December "besides, if you met my bro, he likes to have fun and knows alot of the fun Places to go.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 28 2011, 8:44 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

'k lets get to class." she new that nuvell pretended to not hear the hug request so she just went along with it. she also knew that she could never hold anyone's hand because of who she was.

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 29 2011, 6:42 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

"Interesting...of course..." December felt something odd about this place but only when she spoke with this Briana. When she moved here weeks ago with her grandmother everything was unusually... boring. But Briana made her stomach uneasy with her confident words about this town.
"I'm assuming your brother is the one you shoved out the classroom."

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 29 2011, 7:56 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell walked alongside Airi to the class, when they reached the class he held the door open for her, as he reached it first.

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Sep 29 2011, 2:23 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

"thank you. hello Mr. Sanchez sorry I'm a little late." she said taking her seat. she sall nobody was in her seat that she sat in all last year. and nobody was in nuvell's seat. she sat down and waved nuvell to sit next to her.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 29 2011, 4:12 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell quietly took his seat next to Airi, his usual seat.

--------------------
{§hani}
post Sep 29 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Mr. Sanchez glared at the two late students through his thick-framed glasses, recognizing them in a second. "Airi, Nuvell good you could join us, late as per usual. Page 34 and i don't want to hear another word." He loudly sighed, knowing the two where trouble in the same class.

~

--------------------

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:51 PM