Add Reply
> *New RP, new characters are welcome!
Rating 3 V
melgirl1778
post Apr 19 2007, 7:53 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

lol, i no. i was gone for a week for vk and there was like 20 new pages!!! thats why im starting a new one.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Apr 19 2007, 7:55 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Few, so I wasn't the only one. Ah well, let's make a nice fresh start.
99RedBalloons
post Apr 19 2007, 8:22 PM
Post #23

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

That's what happens when you RP with college students; they have a lot more time that they're in front of a computer with no authorities around and they can do whatever they want.
melgirl1778
post Apr 19 2007, 8:46 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

lol. I can't wait!!!!

neways, lets get started...

Keira walked into the front gate looking up at the school. "Great a pink ans purple school, why couldn't my grandma just keep on teaching me instead of sending me here!!" A part of her was excited to meet new people, but of cause as with everything, she was split in two and the other half just wanted to go home.

Then she heard a strange voice, "Name and place of origin?"

"Oh, sorry I didn't see you there *to Miss Griselda*, my name is Keira and I'm from Equilibrium."

Miss Griselda looks at her list, "Ok, you are in Dorm 3C. Don't get into any trouble. An assembly will begin in 2 hours so you have time to look around."

Keira thinks to herself "She looks like a bucket of fun." Then she walks off to find her dorm.
P-girl
post Apr 19 2007, 8:47 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

((I've made a few tweaks in my bio, nothing much, I want to make it a little easier for myself this time around, I admit))

Suki looked around the main square of Alfea, seeing girls of her age, some older, but all fairies, she knew, all conversating happilly. She sighed.
"Just like I expected, it's sugar cake high." She grumbled, looking around. Altough she didn't feel imediate contact with any of the girls, she'd better start a conversations with somebody, even if it is just to get rid of her boredom.
"Lessee...." She mumbled, scanning the premises. "Bingo." She looked at two girls talking, one obviously new and nervous, the other probably from another year, they seemed like good company. She stepped towards them.
99RedBalloons
post Apr 19 2007, 8:54 PM
Post #26

Tynix Fairy

Hotaru lounged back in a chair on the front lawn, observing the new students. They were always so amusing.

A girl she didn't recognize approached her. She looked dissatisifed with the environment; it seemed a lot of frosh this year were more into the darker atmospheres than the pink-and-purple ensemble that was Alfea College.

"And you are?"

((I'm referring to Suki, by the way.))
P-girl
post Apr 19 2007, 8:58 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

"The name's Suki." Suki answered the girl sitting on the chair. "And the only thing I can guess from your laid-back attitude is that you're not a rookie, what's your name?"
melgirl1778
post Apr 19 2007, 9:05 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

keira looked around the campus looking for something to ocupy her time for the next few hours. her eyes stumbled appon 2 girls talking, they seemed to have a bit a darkness in them. Perfect, this side was i bit to light and could use a bit of darkness. she decided to join them, against her shyness.

"hello, i noticed your energies and um... im was looking for something to do for the nest couple of hours, my name is kiera."
99RedBalloons
post Apr 19 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #29

Tynix Fairy

Hotaru surveyed the girl before answering. "Endellion," she said breezily. "I'm not a frosh, that's for sure. Skipped a grade when I got here, though."

Her eyes darting sideways, Hotaru saw a young girl who looked like a freshman approaching them.

"Hello," said the shy young girl, "I noticed your energies and um...I was looking for something to do for the nest couple of hours, my name is Kiera."

Hotaru raised her eyebrows. This girl had none of Suki's poise or confidence, but radiated a clear energy which felt more dark than light. She would need to learn to shield it if she hoped to survive very long.

"Did we sign up for entertainment duty?" Hotaru asked tersely. "I must've missed that."
Ranma
post Apr 19 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

((I'll bring in a badguy I made a long time ago. Some of the stuff in the bio actually happened in the rp.))

Character Name:Ranma Hikage

Species/Race: Pheonix/Black Dragon

Physical Description: (Human Form) Long silver hair put into a braid that goes to his waist. He's about five foot eight and has extremely dense muscles. His eyes are golden colored and have slits in them. He appears to be around twenty, but in reality, he is 4500.

(Hybrid Form)I grow to about 7 feet. My hair becomes thicker and the braid comes undone. My face takes on a semi dragon form and I grow horns that start at the side of my head point backwards. My body gets scales, fire emblems, and designs cover a lot of my body.

(Full form)I grow three stories tall; I am now a full black dragon with larger horns and a few more beside the previous ones. There are still a few fire emblems on my side.

(I carry the cursed blade Murasame with me. It was passed down by my mother after she died.)

Personality Description: Ranma seem to be a happy go lucky, evil madman, but that is to hide his depression and anger. He seems like a jerk, but he just tells things the way they are.

History: When Ranma was born, his phoenix father took him from his mother to train him. His father trained him harshly, killing him many times then allowing him to resurrect before repeating the process. His father was the god of the fire realm, and his mother was the leader and guardian of the dark realm. He was naturally gifted with fire and dark elements, but his father wanted more.

Ranma used to be a normal kid, but one day he had witnessed the death of someone who had showed him much kindness. Her name was Elly. He became frightened in the face of death, his opponent could seal off a phoenix's abilities and kill him, and Elly had died during the battle. He had been the one to kill Elly in his mind because he was powerless to protect her. Since that day he bottled up his emotion and taken his deaths and beatings silently.

When training with his father, Phoenix, he was trained under many a master. He even trained under the leader of the light realm, though Ranma was a being of the darkness. Under the leader of the light realms training, Ranma had mastered Hikari-ryu-ken, a deadly martial art that uses the fists and upper body, he thought that he had found a good heir to marry his daughter; however, Ranma's father had plans of his own.

When Ranma was just over 3500, he began to live with his mother for the final parts of his training. She trained him in Hikage-ryu-ken, the exact opposite of his Hikari-ryu-ken. He absorbed everything she had taught him at an alarming rate; however, she died before the training could be completed. Ranma watched his mother's death just before he was knocked unconscious. To Ranma's dismay, there was a fighting tournament being held between the royal families to see who the next ruler would be. Ranma came out on top and was given the Murasame and the title of ruler of the dark realm. No one could question his might.

He rampaged and expanded his territory, he brought up an army of minions, and he killed more men than anyone could imagine. He was known as the “Demon King,” 'Ranma of Asgard', the man to wipe out an army in a single blow. For over one thousand years, he was known for his sorcery expertise and his mastery over martial arts. No one could stand in this mad man's way.

((VActually happened in the rpV))
Then the quests started. Heroes were paid to conquer him. First, they tried stealing his amulet that allowed him to master any technique. They failed. They assumed that he needed it; then they tried to reforge the sacred lance that would allow them to kill him in a single swing. He brought up an army of unparalleled power and reassembled it before anyone could get their hands on it. He enslaved the elf queen, Shosami, thus taking over her entire kingdom, and after that, he decimated the dragon realm to test out the power of his lance; then the questers tried to seal his power along with the lance and the amulet. They were lead by the great Vaako, "The Stalking Death". With his power, he almost succeeded. Vaako was the first man to injure Ranma. Ranma, however, came out on top once more.

After even all this, all their failed attempts, Ranma became bored. He began to quest, and just plain out get in the way of the questers. He was an insane man, but he would call himself an "evil genius." This may be true, however. In one quest, there was someone among the questers called the "Traveler". He would take control of their bodies and try to lead them away from the Gold of Shadi. Ranma was the only one to figure out the traveler's identity, and was able to aquire the gold. Then Vaako rose against him once more so that he could acquire the stones that held the realm's elemental power. With Ranma's strategic ability, he prevailed once more. The blood sword was a blade sought after by many a warrior. Ranma aquired the mighty blade, adding to his power yet again. Afterwards, there was a quest for another blade capable of matching, if not overpowering, the blood blade. Ranma achieved that as well.

Ranma has never been beaten, never been conquered, and never been brought down. Will you be able to take down this evil mad man? Will you bring order to the land? Will you join him or over throw him and take his place? The legend begins for only you. You decide.

--------------------
Ranma
post Apr 19 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

((I know he seems really overpowered...and he is. However, the reason he is so powerful is because I've been rping with him for years now. He learns new things, lol. So I came up with a system to limit him...a lot. I don't use the lance, the power weapons, and all that stuff that I mentioned. Also, I don't god mode either. I have a weakness, but I'm not going to say what it is until someone figures it out. I also know that my character is immortal. That is partially true. Ranma can die if he is killed when his weakness is part of the cause of death and his 'weakness' stays in him, on him, or around him for more than ten minutes or so. I also want to point out that if I lose a fight I won't use my immortality as a reason to cheat and bring my self back into the fight. If I lose then I will do the usual bad guy thing and either run away or die, lol.))

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 19 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #32

Tynix Fairy

((Hm... How many people here are extensively familiar with Yu Yu Hakusho?))
Ranma
post Apr 19 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

((I am, why?))

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 19 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #34

Tynix Fairy

((...how familiar?))
Ranma
post Apr 19 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

((I've seen all of it.))

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 19 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #36

Tynix Fairy

((Damn...foiled again.))
Ranma
post Apr 19 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

((Why, what's up? Is it something you were going to do or something you did?))

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 19 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #38

Tynix Fairy

((Going to do. Or rather, hoping I could do but now it's kind of a rip. You remember how Kurama "killed" Toguro Ani?))
Ranma
post Apr 20 2007, 12:28 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

((Ah, okay. Lol, my friend tried ripping Kurama as well.))

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

((i have never seen the show, but heard about it))

"oh, sorry for interupting, but i senced you dark energies in this school and was confused. though it is a good thing cause you are protecting the balance. im sorry, i am a little shy. im a freshmen, but i have trained before, with my grandmother. im my kingdom, the roaltys job is to protect the balance of light and dark."

this wasnt goong well to kiera, 'i just blew what could have been a nessasary friendship, im such and idiot!!!' she tought to herself.

355 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:48 PM