Add Reply
> Missing Topics
Riisa
post May 23 2007, 9:18 PM
Post #21

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

May to tell you the truth, I did expect one of you to actually mess up the forum... that's why I keep a frequent backup just for this case... and about your administrative powers, let's just keep it where it is.

You just need to help keep this board alive and left the rest to me... and I'm still wait for you to launch the site. Good luck.
Go to the top of the page
Selena
post May 25 2007, 6:42 AM
Post #22

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

this may sound stupid but what is the difrence between a moderater and an Administrator?

This post has been edited by Selena: May 25 2007, 6:43 AM

--------------------

My toys were my friends
Until you taught them all how to bite
Stellaksjuta
post May 25 2007, 3:02 PM
Post #23

Mythix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ye,i wanna know too
Riisa
post May 25 2007, 3:37 PM
Post #24

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

Actually, they are barely any different between moderator and the administrator,

The real meaning for moderator is just a member that moderate the post of the member and read all the post for any problem that break the rules and help the member for any post related problems. But without any administrator privileges that can seriously mess the forum up.
An Admin can do anything that moderator does but with more work like site maintenance , technical issue with user, protect member's account from hackers (and this cases have happen b4 more than once but saying who is doing...)

But over here our moderators have two types: The Admin / Super Moderator (wow... super) which is a admin with a moderate as the group name and Forum moderators which moderate a small part of the forum which is assign at the team member forums by the team member's leader.
mightymarty2
post May 26 2007, 2:19 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Help I can not find a topic I posted on the members forum it was the second one and it disapperaered within a week. Why? and where the fan club for each fary as has disappeared. Also I lost posts and don't seem to have got them back. I think I lost 50+.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:47 PM