2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Count down!, Starting at 15!
bubamara
post Sep 14 2009, 4:32 PM
Post #21

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

It started today, but from 1st episode. It airs monday, wedsnday and friday like last time. So, new episodes in a couple of weeks. Sorry guys.
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Sep 14 2009, 7:54 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

W00t just one more month! But then again, now that its pretty much confirmed its coming in English I dont think Ima watch it in Italian with subs or without, no offence guys.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

winxclubrox23
post Sep 14 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm watching in in both Italian, Subs, THEN English. With any luck, it'll be 4kids.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
ShadowEnchantix
post Oct 6 2009, 2:48 PM
Post #24

Charmix Fairy

So what episode they are now airing from the 1-13? When do they start to show the new ones?
wkw427
post Oct 6 2009, 8:16 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

14th

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
ShadowEnchantix
post Oct 7 2009, 7:30 PM
Post #26

Charmix Fairy

OMG It happened finally! After five days antonwinxclubbloom gave up and removed the videos which he stole from me. Well I have to keep my promise, I have to subscribe and add him as friend but he won't see the new episodes of Finnish winx club season 4 because they will be private. I have to thank my friends who translated my messages to Italian and sent them to him. Big thanks to winxmewsailormelody4 she's a real friend. BUT the bad thing is that antonwinxclubbloom continues stealing videos!! Today he uploaded French episodes of season 2!! I don't know how could we stop him. All his videos (now he has 198 videos because he removed my videos and some others)

And now he claims that he is from Finland. He wrote the name of our capital wrong! It's Helsinki not Heselnki. But I think this is about his loneliness. Maybe he doesn't have much friends IRL or maybe no friends at all. He is doing this stealing thing because he wants attention and messages from people. If he can download and upload videos why he can't do his own videos? But his way to ask attention is so wrong. But his age, he claims to be 27. I don't think it's true and if it is, then I don't know what is going through his mind.
wkw427
post Oct 7 2009, 7:58 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

I'll make an update video

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
wkw427
post Oct 8 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Theft of watermarked videos is like trying to steal somebody's pants while they are wearing them

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

ShadowEnchantix
post Oct 8 2009, 1:52 PM
Post #29

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Mazei AD @ Oct 8 2009, 03:42 AM) *
Nice! Why keep the videos private? I mean c'mon, he won't steal yours anymore, and anyhow it belongs to Rainbow. Why just keep this up?

Still there are other stealers and I won't take a risk again. Oh I accidentally wrote my previous message here, I meant to write it to that "Finnish 4th season" topic. After 2 days comes the 2nd episode.

+ When the videos are private the real owners of winx club won't find them. But youtube can find them so I don't know if they are searching for copyrighted videos and removing them.

This post has been edited by ShadowEnchantix: Oct 8 2009, 1:55 PM
wkw427
post Oct 9 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

So, what day exactaly is the air date?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 2:23 AM