Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Joy's Blog
Rating 0
entry Nov 16 2010, 7:15 AM
19... a magical number... can I turn that 9 into 6?

Ahh.... it just feel so good to be 16.... turning old sucks.

entry Sep 19 2010, 1:42 PM
More than anything else :)

entry Aug 27 2010, 3:10 PM
Homework to do! =(

entry Aug 7 2010, 4:39 PM
a lot.

I don't know how to be an artist.

I don't know anything about it.

I am willing to learn, but can you just give me some time to catch up?

Thank you.

entry Aug 4 2010, 12:21 PM
Ya, School just started and there's lots of assignments to deal with, a new beginning of my career and much more...

I have a lot of things to deal with in my real life, the good and not good, and hell... I have to deal with the worse one too. So I don't think I have the time to be on the forums often, though I will be actively tweeting cuz... tweeting is much more easier and it only took me less than a minute =)

As for school, it is stressful... REALLY stressful. I have a lot of assignment to deal with now... But I kind of like my class! They are really cool and friendly/helpful. (Though most of us are anti-social)

Assignments + traveling around Singapore + Singapore tropical weather = tired.

But I kind of like it... cuz it's the only chance for me to go for better attachment in the future? lolz

Also, being in this forums and as an admin is such a pretty stress thingy thing for me. Frankly speaking from my heart, MC is like a 2nd home, it used to be fun... used to be crazy... but right now I had a different feeling and concept for the forums now. It's just wayy too tied up, and as a carefree person the position are just too tight for me.

I'm an artist, I am a carefree person and I want to be myself. But not as a admin who should watch her words, then ended up in trouble for nothing.

I want a break. I want a deep breath of the air. I want peace.

Yes, I'm the one who should SHUT UP by now. I am going to be a really typical Singaporean; whatever they do, whatever they say, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Reply @ my typical Singaporean style above:

Yes, but not all times. I am bonded with this forums now, so sorry. But yeah, sometimes I just have to ignored some people's statement to prevent getting myself into trouble.

Sorry everyone. But I'll be majorly spending my few minutes free period @ MagixClubForums twitter! But I will still be on the forums once in a while when I have nothing better to do. As for bringing MC back to life, I appreciate your ideas and I hope the real admin will see it. Though I'm a admin, I have limited access on doing some things in this forums. That's the reason why i am unable to follow up any of your ideas, I'm sorry.

P.S: "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS' is an inside joke from a Singapore Movie: I not stupid. So don't take that seriously. Singapore jokes is every Singaporean's profession to keep them alive from their jobs.

But ya, sometimes you need to keep quiet, even if someone's statement is referring about you, whether is nasty or good. Keep it quiet & low-profile is teach by Lee Kuan Yew. This is really taught by the professional politics person! Tee Hee!

SMTWTFS