Add Reply
> Bloom & Techna - Gaining their Enchantix
winxclubrox23
post Aug 17 2009, 3:54 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (fluidbender @ Aug 16 2009, 07:12 PM) *
Holy plotholes...I really never thought about how open ended some of the sequences in this season were until you guys brought it up, and the whole Ms. Faragonda emotion thing, she's never really shown any emotion about anything. She'll frown and turn her head, but that's about it.

Haha, more like 'frowned and turned to look out the window.' Seriously, that's all the woman ever does.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Aug 17 2009, 5:53 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

{§hani}
post Aug 17 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

perhaps.. but whatever it was they could have explained it a little at least!!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
fullmoon
post Aug 18 2009, 5:17 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Aug 16 2009, 08:20 PM) *
I thought it was either like Marty said and there was a random family from Tecna's planet that was on Tides when it all happened, or that by closing the portal she saved more than just Tides. But, if that was the case, and you could get your Enchantix by association, then wouldn't all the girls have gotten it a lot earlier? I mean, every time they stopped Baltor and the Trix from doing succeeding at anything, they were saving the whole dimention including their home planets. So if that was the case for Tecna, wouldn't it have applied to the other girls, too?

Thats a good point. Maybe when they stop them, they are just stopping them from being one step close to destroying the dimension.

I do have to agree with Ms. F being unsympathetic but then again, Bloom is the main character so the world in the story kind of revolves around her. There are a lot of open end question in shows like these. We can even ask how does magic work?

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
{§hani}
post Sep 6 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

i just realised soemthing..

thay Mis F reminds me of dumbledore.. but less awsome XD and less hairy.
and blooms not like harry potter at all O-O

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 6 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Probably because the encompass the same archetype: the Old Mentor.
Believixpower
post Mar 24 2010, 8:15 PM
Post #27

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (fluidbender @ Aug 15 2009, 11:38 PM) *
Ok, here's something I realized. I know that Faragonda said that Bloom was the exception when it came to fairies and whatnot; however, Episode 13 of Season 3 - Point of No Return - Tecna earned her Enchantix on Tides - not by saving someone from her planet; of course, we don't know much about her planet or anything except I'm sure it's a technolicaly sound place I'm sure. Because on the 2nd or 3rd episode, Faragonda said they could only get their Enchantix by saving someone from THEIR planet right? So why was Tecna an exception on this? Bloom's case you can understand, but Tecna's planet still exists and whatnot, so...

Tecna got her enchatix because she scerfacted herself.

--------------------
Believixpower
P-girl
post Mar 24 2010, 8:18 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Yes, but the rules were clear at the beginning, you had so sacrifice yourself for someone from your own world. Where were they? Andros/Tides. Not Tecna's world.
wkw427
post Mar 24 2010, 8:30 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Saving the universe = saving your world

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Mar 24 2010, 8:35 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

I didn't know Tides/Andros was the entire universe.
wkw427
post Mar 24 2010, 8:46 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Well, I'm pretty sure that it was stated somewhere that if the portal exploded the universe would also explode.. Rai eng btw

That does make the most sense, so I'm either going to say that, or Tecna got it because of the mid-season finalie.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Mar 24 2010, 8:49 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

I don't know..... Granted, my memory of Season 3's a bit fuzzy. But if it was properly explained like that, I doubt there would be as much yelling as there was.
Abdu 6b
post Mar 30 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #33

Tynix Fairy

Hmm, maybe that old dude was from Tec's planet. What else I don't get is that Flora earned her Enchantix after risking her life for Miele. But Miele sacrificed herself first, so shouldn't she have Enchantix? Don't tell me there's an age cuz that'd be too weird.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
{§hani}
post Mar 30 2010, 7:06 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

eyah that doesnt make sence either. Maybe Miele isnt magical like flora? i dont know thats weird we dont actually know that much about Flora at all. Like were she came from her parents ect. We only knwo she has a younger sister and shes from Linphea.

Same with Tecna we know nothing about her which is sad really. I think theyre probably holes in the plot? who knows. XD

--------------------

P-girl
post Mar 30 2010, 8:24 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Guys. Miele is like.... what? Six years old? Of course she doesn't get Enchantix, she probably doesn't even know how to 'Winx out' yet. That's like asking my baby niece to go and do my Physics homework.
{§hani}
post Mar 31 2010, 10:28 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

haha yeah and that too!! I got the impression Miele wasnt even magical like Flora but i could be wrong, your right she probably doesnt even have her winx yet. icon_razz.gif

--------------------

DP053742
post Jun 13 2010, 2:07 PM
Post #37

Pixie

QUOTE (fluidbender @ Aug 16 2009, 12:38 AM) *
Ok, here's something I realized. I know that Faragonda said that Bloom was the exception when it came to fairies and whatnot; however, Episode 13 of Season 3 - Point of No Return - Tecna earned her Enchantix on Tides - not by saving someone from her planet; of course, we don't know much about her planet or anything except I'm sure it's a technolicaly sound place I'm sure. Because on the 2nd or 3rd episode, Faragonda said they could only get their Enchantix by saving someone from THEIR planet right? So why was Tecna an exception on this? Bloom's case you can understand, but Tecna's planet still exists and whatnot, so...

Dear fluidbender,

That is exactly what I am talking about, like you, I don't understand how Tecna earned her Enchantix without saving anyone from HER OWN Planet. Bloom's case you understand, but since she didn't earned her enchantix by saving anyone from her own planet, she didn't get the power to miniturize. I kind of feel sorry for Bloom, because she not only lost her birth parents, but her home planet, just like Superman. The reason that Bloom was the last surviving member of the Sparks royal family was because her older sister Daphne died trying to save her.

From,

DP053742
DP053742
post Jul 3 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #38

Pixie

QUOTE ({§hani™} @ Aug 16 2009, 05:00 AM) *
Sometimes i think the viewers are left to asume things on purpose. Like open ended knots and holes in the plot. But i must agree Tecna's sacrifice was huge and by far the best.

What were the other girsl sacrifices?
Bloom - She went to Pyros to find her 'inner dragon'
Flora - Saved her little sister Rose
Stella - saved her Father
Tecna - Closed the Gates of Omega
Musa - saved Galatea from the fire.
Layla -Baltor took away her sight and then the Queen of the mermaids said that Layla could use the Queen magic secptor to reguain her sight, but Layla decided to ue the secptot to heal the Queen, because there wasn't enough sun light to heal both Layla and the Queen of mermaids.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:10 PM