Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rai Due Discussion

Peekers, read these posts at your own risk, don't blame the members, if you get spoiled.

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> How Did You Find Out About Winx Club?
winxclub-joy
post Jun 12 2007, 2:55 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Well at first I was really into 5566 the tawain boy band. Then I begin to pray if there is a girl band whom is almost like 5566. One day while I was watching kids central, I saw a commercial of winx club and I was like really wanted to watch it but missed every season 1 episodes as I am busy for my PSLE and forgotten about it. When I reached sec 1, I flipped through every channel as I am totally bored. Then accidentally, I flipped to kids central again and this time, they re-aired winx club season 1 again and begin to watched it. From that day onwards, I begin to like winx Club and got hooked on it....

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Meru
post Jun 13 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #22

A True Fairy

Group: Members

I was actually on my break when I was working at mcDonald's so I was downstairs watching the satalite tv in the crew room, and I believe it was on 'foxbox' at the time. lol go figure; satalite tv and i watched 4kids xD

But I actually think I saw a snippet of an ep, or a commercial for it earlier than that and got excited. Because I love fairies (my room is all Tink icon_razz.gif)

--------------------
Connie
post Jun 13 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #23

Tynix Fairy

Lol Cool Meru, I love tinkerbell and my friend is crazy about it

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
jennywinx
post Jun 27 2007, 5:35 PM
Post #24

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (WinxHoney12 @ May 14 2007, 01:30 AM) *
I remember.I was on this one website,and I saw this ad with girls with wings on them.I got curious,so I clicked on it.And it led to the first version of Winxclub.tv on what now is 4Kids.tv. I also checked Winxclub.com too.I thought it was awesome!!

How did YOU discover Winx? happy.gif

We'll, I found out about Winx on a commercial when they were only toys. And your not going to belive it Winx fans, but I HATED Winx before! O_o Before I kind of liked the stuff, and then I started to watch the show when it came on and I started to like it! ^_^ tHat's how I started to like Winx Club!

--------------------
I love Winx Club!
melodycass
post Jul 28 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #25

Enchantix Fairy

i was on everythinggirl.com and saw a link to these 5 girls and look at it and was hook but had to wait for the eps to come out in NZ but then i found youtube @_@ and was able to see them and the eps

--------------------
mimi_x3
post Jul 28 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

well i heard about it before from commercials but always thought it was lame so i never bothered till one day i was bored and i was just going through channels till i went to cartoonetwork and then i watched 5 minutes of it and i loveddddd it so then i just decided to watch it from then and after they took it off cartoonnetwork i lost some interest because only way was to wake up early and i couldnt do that lol so then i didnt watch it for till i think the middle of the 3rd season das when i seen it was on veoh so i had to catch up on season 2 and season 3 lol =] so no more waking up at 8am to watch it on 4kids

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
sapphire
post Sep 17 2007, 9:34 AM
Post #27

Harmonix Fairy

one day i switch on de tv
there was a show on.. winx club
my frist impression was that it was LAME
but it so happened that it was flora and helia. my fave fairy is flora... n i thought helia was good-looking( u can't blame a virgo for liking a virgo) so i watched. very intresting... not to mention depressing.

--------------------
My posts: My Parents are alive ---> every friday

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
Griselda
post Oct 4 2007, 9:02 PM
Post #28

A True Fairy

I found it by coincidence on a random Saturday morning in autumn of 2004, after staying up all night. I had never remotely heard of it before.

--------------------
HikkiMadness
post Oct 5 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #29

Pixie

Group: New Members

I saw an advert on the TV and I checked it out.

--------------------

AnnieBelle
post Oct 6 2007, 7:32 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I was watching Spongebob one morning, and I started flipping channels.

I just managed to catch the opening of it, and I was all, "Okay, remotely interesting."
So I kept watching. And then I was like, Wow, this is kinda good for only having two people out of what are there supposed to be? five?

And the next week, I watched it again, and I was hooked.

Yes, for those of you who didn't figure it out, I got hooked by the first episode.

--------------------
LinneaKou
post Oct 7 2007, 2:03 AM
Post #31

Harmonix Fairy

I saw an ad for the first time when I was searching for info on the English dub of Tokyo Mew Mew. I actually joined in time to catch the fourth episode. tongue.gif

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~
AnnieBelle
post Oct 28 2007, 8:26 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

It's fun being one of the firsts...;P

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 29 2007, 9:56 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

i am glad i found out about winx club. i can't imagine my life not knowing the winx club. they something i will remember forever.

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Oct 30 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

I wouldn't be called insane by my best friend if I didn't watch Winx Club!

(And if Avatar didn't exist, and naruto and bleach...ugh. Sarah'd be waaaaaay different.)

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Oct 31 2007, 3:48 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Winx Club is the greatest cartoon I watch even the animators make a lot of mistakes. i will remember it forever and of course, I won't throw all my precious collection away =D

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Nov 10 2007, 1:20 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

I swear, I'm gonna be a Winx addict WAAAAY after the movie, whenever it comes out in the US.

Thinking on it, maybe Bonaire'll have the movie in Original English. I mean, it might also be in Dutch, since Bonaire is in the Netherlands Antilles...

I heard from a few...ahem, "Connections" (named Leo and Matthew) down on Bonaire that Winx is just starting in Original English on TV if you have...some sort of TV service.

(Oh, and does anyone think it's a strange coincidence that although Leo and Matthew and their mom live down on Bonaire in summer and winter, they live in Rome the rest of the time? As in Rome, Italy? They're my connections for getting Enchantix dolls...if ever...;P)

--------------------
esca Eterna
post Nov 10 2007, 1:50 AM
Post #37

Mythix Fairy

I'm already a winx addict AnnieBelle ^^
I honestly can't remember... I saw the adds for it, then I just started watching it, I think because it was either after or before totally spies which was like my favorite show when I was younger, or something. But I'm sure glad I did find it. Anyway, there's no trace of it left here, it's not on TV, or in stores, or anything... oh well. Can't wait for the movie ^^

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

AnnieBelle
post Nov 10 2007, 6:15 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

LoL. I'm as much of a Winx addict as Ruby is a trapeeze artist at the City Museum's circus. Which is, to say, a whole heck of a lot.

--------------------
Calumny Weeyico
post Jan 3 2008, 7:02 AM
Post #39

Sirenix Fairy

the Winx club show was on for a while, i didnt really pay attentionto it, untill these last two weeks, and once i seen what it was about, i got hooked on it, like i got hooked on Negima.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Jan 31 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (esca Eterna @ Nov 10 2007, 09:50 AM) *
I'm already a winx addict AnnieBelle ^^
I honestly can't remember... I saw the adds for it, then I just started watching it, I think because it was either after or before totally spies which was like my favorite show when I was younger, or something. But I'm sure glad I did find it. Anyway, there's no trace of it left here, it's not on TV, or in stores, or anything... oh well. Can't wait for the movie ^^

I'm winx addicted too, haha
And spending a lot of money to buy the merchandise

--------------------

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:17 AM