5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Add Reply
> *Kamikaze Gallaxy.
{§hani}
post Nov 13 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Andromeda nodded and opened her large bright wings, glowing in the dark morning moon's light before setting off in a few large flaps, soaring through the beautifuly dim sky. she qucikly told them all before setting off in sights limiations, "remember alternate identidies. no one should know your real name, nicknames perhaps... good luck angels!"

~
His darkness smirked ever so slightly before dismissing the demons with a peircing screech, once more and dissapearing in a rapid cloud of blinding black clouds and smoke. Firius quickly flapped his dodgy small wings and rose to a clearing before searching for Pluto.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 13 2011, 10:41 AM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"I guess....." Holmberg said, also rising up from the ground. "How does 'Lone wolf' sound to you?" He asked most of them, seeing how it was a bit odd that Andromeda just.... up and left without clear explanation or just how SHE wanted to be called.

========================================================

Pluto was on the ground only a few miles from where they gathered. His head still ringing from what their 'Leader' did to him. Sometimes having sensitive ears wasn't such a blessing.
Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 13 2011, 7:58 PM
Post #63

Sirenix Fairy

"I think something a bit more natural hmmm I think I might go with Ella" said Apollo opening her wings.

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 13 2011, 8:28 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

"I suppose....." Holmberg said, rubbing his chin. "I need to get the hang of this... naming thing. Hang on, how does 'Beckett' sound?"
mightymarty2
post Nov 14 2011, 8:56 AM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Venus followed after a moment or two of thought "I think I will go for Sarah" she said

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 14 2011, 9:23 AM
Post #66

Sirenix Fairy

"Becket sounds like a good name" replied Apollo smiling softly before glancing down slightly the idea of this seemed to bother her, she didnt know how well she would be able to keep to pretending to be someone else.

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 14 2011, 9:08 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

"I just hope this 'Adapting' to humans doesn't require to be too different from ourselves. I mean, we already lose our ability to fly. I'd rather not lose more then I need." Holmberg/Beckett said.
{§hani}
post Nov 17 2011, 2:42 PM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

"well when we need our wings theyy'll be there so its not all losses, i think i might go with Cole, a short and simple human name.." As he fluttered his wings in mid motion he found himself being drawn to same large city he'd first landed in, being drawn in by all the sparkling night lights.

~

Andromeda had chosen to fly solo in this, she'd much rather discover all the human ways in a tranquil and blank format rather than with other angels and such. She had decided previously to name herself Charlotte and to return to the southern parts of the large continent in hope to find the large, ongoing paddocks of weat and grass once more, and where the rivers ran long and floral in the pretty sunlight, in hope to be closer to heaven. She set herself down for the night, fluttering low to the ground under a large willow tree flowing right next to the sparkling night river's surface, wings still out and waited for the morning to fall hard on her sleepful, angelic figure.

~

"demon, child restraint yourself... hahahaha" Firius let out a loud chuckle in mock towards Pluto, he smirked before asking very bluntly, "why'd you swallow that burden? of all the things ive seen you take, that by far made the cake" Once again he let out a chuckle before fluttering his wings into action.

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 17 2011, 2:50 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

((.... I didn't quite get what Firius was saying.))

"S-shut up!" Pluto roared at Firius, the mocking words of the other Demon taking his temper flares to new levels. "I may have folded for Him, but I will END you if you don't stop mocking me."

==================================

"Still, this will be difficult." Beckett said, following 'Cole'. "I've always felt more at ease with this planet's animals then with it's humans." He said, casually flipping to his back in-flight.
{§hani}
post Nov 17 2011, 2:54 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

(im half alseep thats why haha oh gosh im going to bed)
"oh now dont be such a moody demon, pluto" Firius was a bad natured demon with less respect for his fellows than his prey, but still he continued, challenging Pluto's rage.

~

"I know what you mean, they seem to be more tranquil and easier to understand than humans, who seem to go about their business in such peculiar ways"

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 17 2011, 2:58 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

(('kay, good night!))

Which was a bad idea, as Pluto charged at him, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him close, nails forming into claws. "Stop this instance or they'll have to use PLYERS to pick up your pieces."

----------------------------------------------------

"Indeed." Beckett said, sighing and closing his eyes.
mightymarty2
post Nov 17 2011, 5:13 PM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Venus (Sarah) was following Cole to the same big city, her plan was to use that as a base and then slowly spread out. As she flew she watched the land below for on lookers

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 17 2011, 7:57 PM
Post #73

Sirenix Fairy

Apollo hover by herself for a few moments she still thought this wasnt a very good idea but knew she couldnt bail out or anything like that so she quickly followed the others.

--------------------

{§hani}
post Nov 19 2011, 1:40 AM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

Draco slowed his wings down a bit to let Venus catch up, "i know where supposed to split up but perhaps i'd be a good idea to find our way around this large city together?"

(can we go by original names unless being adressed by a human? just to keep confussion down)

~

Firius coughed, in a desperate motion but managed a smirk, "Now thats the Pluto i know, not letting anyone tell him what should be done" He struggled for a second, getting himself loose before fleetering upwards and looking down at Pluto, "Come on, those Angels are already ahead of us.."
"

--------------------

Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 19 2011, 4:10 AM
Post #75

Sirenix Fairy

"i think I might just prefer to go on my own" said Apollo softly a soft smile flickering on her l;ips

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 19 2011, 9:19 AM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

"Wasn't this supposed to be a joint venture anyway?" Holmberg asked, going back to flying straight. "Then why is everyone going off on their own in the first place?"

==========================

Pluto just growled, before following. He hated other Demons.....
mightymarty2
post Nov 19 2011, 10:32 AM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Venus caught up "I think thats a good idea. As then it will be easier to arrange to meet up with information if we all know where things are" she commented

--------------------
{§hani}
post Nov 22 2011, 9:38 AM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

(ista, i was talking only to venus (marty))
"True, but some would rather venture on their own, Holmberg as Andromeda and Apollo have said." Draco slowed his wings ready for one last delicate landing before his form would need to become human.

~

Firius simply kept his pace up, flying into the centre of New york, where he'd last seen an angel decend from.

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 22 2011, 9:52 AM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

"Why?" Holmberg asked. "What practical application does going apart for a mission we were sent to do together have?" He was getting annoyed by this. Why would they have met up in the first place when all they did was split up?

========================================

Pluto wasn't quite as fond of drawing attention, as he landed in one of the outskirts of the city, where his wings folded and he decided to walk the rest of the way.
mightymarty2
post Nov 22 2011, 5:02 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Venus slowed as well looking for an area with privacy so she could land and put her wings away. Without people seeing her "its for speed really and if anything major comes up we will get back together as a group" she told Holmberg

--------------------

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 2:41 PM