Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> *half vampire and half god
alicia_musa
post Jul 1 2012, 5:56 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Most of the time all you hear about are the half human half god children. Have you ever heard about the half vampire and half god kids. Yea I didn't think so. Well they are out there. Most of the time they hide and keep to them selves. Maybe that's why we don't ever see or hear about them. Well most of the time when they hang out with other people, the other people are half vampire too. Shocking right?

There is this camp called Camp half blood. Here the Demi-gods go. Yep that includes us half vampire children. You hear about vampires and how they are the devils children well actually they are Hades' children. So it would only make scene that another god would fall in love with a vampire. I know you might be laughing right now but that doesn't matter. This story is unlike any other Demi-god story you have heard of. the demi-gods are not half human and half god but half vampire and half god. You guys call them freaks but we call them family. Will you be half vampire and half god If so what god is your parent or have you not found out yet.

Zeus, Hades, Posiden, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite, or minor god. ((Can't think of the others))

character form:
name:
Godly Parent(if they found out) :
History:
Appearance:
Personality:
how long have they been at camp?(If they are there) :

My character:
Name Lilith Nightblade
Godly parent: Eris (Minor go) -started Trojan war.
History: For as long as I can remember I have always hated being a girl. Well being girly. My parents keep wanting me to be a girly girl. Every time they say it I give them this look. I would spend my time mostly in the grave yards. Most of the time visiting the grave of my dad. Right after I turned 6 he died. Only when I was 5 he told me my mom was Eris. For the longest time I looked up Eris. Then when I was 8 some people adopted me and my sister. once we moved into the house they gave us rules. One never to leave the house without telling them and two to have fun. For the most part me and my sister got whatever we wanted. My first wish was a computer. Our new parents got me a computer. After they got me a computer My research continued. One day,when I was 13, while I was searching this picture came up and it was of a camp. I clicked the picture and it was labeled camp half-blood. For people like me and my sister. I quickly minimized it and ran to my sister's room. I told her about it and we ran to my room. I showed her it and she said "Let's go I don't want to be here anymore." I agreed with her and we got packed. We only packed like 2 bags though. We didn't want to look like we were leaving. Once me and her were done we jumped out my window and ran for the hills. I did take detections with us so we would know how to get there. Once we hit the ground though the dogs were sent out. I am so glad I make friends with dogs so fast. We hide in a bush and they ran right past us. Then we ran again and some how or another we made it. When we were 14 our mom claimed us. When that happened we were moved to a different cabin. I was so glad we were the only ones in the cabin.
Appearance: Long blond hair, blue-ish black-ish eyes, Not very tall only 5"3'.
Personality: I am very mean to people. The only people who I am actually nice to are my sister and anybody else who will stick through me being my mean self. I usually tend to keep to myself. You might find me alone but most of the time I am right next to my sister.
How long have they been at camp?: 3 years, never leaving.

((yes it is long I had fun with the history xD))

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jul 1 2012, 10:38 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

character form:
name:Harry
Godly Parent(if they found out) :Posiden (but he does not know)
History: Harry was raised by adopted parents. He knew that they were not his real parents but never cared. They had always treated him well but they wanted him to learn more about himself. So when they found out about the camp they sent him to the camp. As soon as possible.
Appearance: Harry often wears a long black coat. Hiding most of his features. He wears under the coat all black cloths. Harry is fairly tall and slim, with blue eyes.
Personality:He is rather nervous about being with people like him. He also holds no interest in where he came from or his real parents.
how long have they been at camp?(If they are there) : a couple of weeks

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Jul 1 2012, 3:48 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

*gives a thumbs up*

((I think my post might be to long sence I came back. I mean I was on another site and my posts have gotten a lot longer.))

--------------------

Nebbia
post Jul 4 2012, 3:19 AM
Post #4

Charmix Fairy

name: Maive-Afon
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
History: With the shame of her birth, Apphrodite had hidden Maive-Affon's existance since her first days of life. She's
existed only in secrecy, hiding for years on end on Earth. Her mother's promise had been to let her live when she wa to turn
18 years of age and so alowing her the freedom she so strongly longed for.
Appearance:
Attached Image

Personality: rebelious, mischevious, curious, adventurous and sometimes quite irrationaly crazy.
how long have they been at camp?:
For years Aphrodite had been hiding her daughters existance, after all it was an embarrasment to the Goddess and her husband
that a daughter of vampiric nature could exist. So at her coming of age, Aphrodite sent her off to Camp Half Blood in the hope that
she would find her way in the world and not return to her side.

This post has been edited by Nebbia: Jul 4 2012, 3:20 AM
alicia_musa
post Jul 4 2012, 8:59 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

((in xD if your guys want we can start with just the three of us))

--------------------

Awesome_Sauce432
post Apr 14 2013, 11:13 AM
Post #6

Earth Girl

From: Somewhere on a planet that will one day be consumed by a star. (AKA Earth)

Name: Delilah
Godly Parent: Hera
History: when she was born, Hera adopted her out, and Delilah lived a life of not knowing her mother. One day Hera turned up and told Delilah she was half god. Delilah couldn't believe it, and asked to go to half blood, which Hera let her go to. She is one of the youngest campers and thus feels left out sometimes.
Appearance: Delilah is very beautiful, with large, dark violet eyes, and a deep brown hair, with light brown streaks. She is small, and she usually wears comfortable clothes and sandals. She usually wears her hair down, with half of her face covered.
Personality: Usually shy, a loner, but can be very friendly and happy when she want to be.
How long has she been at camp: Delilah has been at camp for a week, and is one of the newest and youngest campers.

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 14 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

This one's dead. Last post was July 4th 2012.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 7:33 PM