Add Reply
> Mattel Enchantix Dolls
Rating 5 V
Boo
post May 24 2007, 9:18 PM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I got my Tecna enchantix doll yesterday ^_^.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post May 24 2007, 9:25 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

thats great!
Boo
post Jun 4 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

My sister got her Bloom enchantix doll as well. Those are the only 2 enchantix dolls we're getting. We had to specially order them... (they're not selling em in the US (I think), which stinks. It's a lot harder to buy from Ebay then to run to the nearest Toys r us, but thats not an option anymore)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jun 8 2007, 3:58 AM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

well I heard that walmart will be getting them in by the end of july but who knows.
Boo
post Jun 8 2007, 2:07 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

I wonder if they actually will...I don't think that Toys R Us is getting them (a family member of mine asked somebody there and they replied that they weren't a good seller, so they probably wouldn't be getting them)

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 9 2007, 3:20 AM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

yeah i don't think new stuff will come to toys r us. it isn't a good seller there because they fill the shelves with too much bratz stuff!! thats why it doesn't sell well!
Boo
post Jun 11 2007, 4:05 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

Plus, there aren't as many winx fans in the US as there are in other countries. *sniff sniff*

This information was found on Michael's Winx Club- News Page

Quote:
June 9, 2007: lindseymarie036 reports, "My Dad was in New York's Toys "R" Us looking for Winx Club flutter magic dolls only to find out that they discontinued all Winx Club merchandise!"

I think its safe to say thats Toys R Us officially discontinued winx merchandise. My family looked in a totally different state far from New York and turned up with the same results.

--------------------
Veronica
post Jun 11 2007, 4:38 PM
Post #68

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I think there are much winx fans in finland icon_mrgreen.gif
today i saw in a store 2 kinds of winx collectible stickers, all the winx puzzle balls except bloom, stella enchantix, all disco dolls, bloom & stella flutter magic, winx swimming ring and a winx swimming mattress.

another store had stella and tecna phone charms and stuff icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Meru
post Jun 15 2007, 1:23 PM
Post #69

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Veronica @ Jun 11 2007, 01:38 PM) *
I think there are much winx fans in finland icon_mrgreen.gif
today i saw in a store 2 kinds of winx collectible stickers, all the winx puzzle balls except bloom, stella enchantix, all disco dolls, bloom & stella flutter magic, winx swimming ring and a winx swimming mattress.

another store had stella and tecna phone charms and stuff icon_biggrin.gif

Ooooh! I want a phone charm!!!

I live in Canada, but there is not a whole lot of Winx stuff here. Since they started selling the dolls, it was always only Bloom, Stella and Flora dolls. I saw an Icy and Sky(though it said brandon on the box) Doll and my best friend saw a Musa one so she bought it rigt away.

those are just the basic dolls... but its the same with the Singsational, and the actual 'winx dolls' from saeson one; only Bloom, Flora and Stella. There are a few Layla here and there; but we dont like her, heh icon_razz.gif

So when the Enchantix dolls came out and there was one of everyone; we were about ready to pee our pants from excitement. I bought the Techna one and my freind bought Musa. So now once I get some spare cash (gas prices are murder @_@) I'm going to buy the Bloom Enchantix, then that will probably be that for the enchantix dolls

Disco winx dolls are now on the sale rack at Walmart for $10, so I'll probably get one or two of those; I had actually bought Musa when we first found them at walmart, because i needed a Musa doll, and her outfit was great =D

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 15 2007, 4:14 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

yeah it is so dissapointing looking back at the pics on michaels winx club page on how winx had the feature shop but now there is nothing (i just went there a couple days ago and they had no winx club stuff at all)
Boo
post Jun 17 2007, 9:00 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I just went to Wal-Mart... absolutely nothing. Not 1 winx item. Thats why I like eBay, but its such a hassle with all the shipping details and such. Its almost not worth it icon_sad.gif

--------------------
Veronica
post Jun 18 2007, 7:41 AM
Post #72

Bloomix Fairy

I got the Amore Pixie kisses doll.
I wanted a Tecna magical mini from toys r us but all winx stuff was sold out when my dad went there!
They sell much better than bratz.

--------------------

It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?

Boo
post Jun 18 2007, 2:53 PM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

My sister has all the magical minis.

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 18 2007, 9:00 PM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

i have all of them too (from the playset not the ones on the stands) yeah the thing with ebay is I just need to find the specific stuff I want for a good price from someone in USA (so that limits it down) sure they always have winx stuff but usually not what I need/want. I check every day about for one of the things I want since I do have some money now but there isn't anything. why can't it just come to stores! My friend told me her cousin saw winx stuff in walmarts in michigan (why there idk there are other states close to canada too) but I wish I could go there!
Boo
post Jun 20 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

I'm for sure that Toys R Us dumped winx merchandice... Not sure about Wal-Mart though. Even though I absolutely positively hate Wal-Mart, I hope that they get merchandice in, (hey like you said, Michigan's Wal-Mart has Winx...maybe thats a sign.)

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 21 2007, 6:00 AM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

i hope. Plus with the licensing show this week maybe companies will see that winx is a good seller and get some of the new stuff! I just want someplace besides ebay to get my winx dolls!! I don't want to get enchantix dolls from canada!
Boo
post Jun 21 2007, 12:51 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

Same here.

--------------------
SolarfireWinx
post Jun 24 2007, 5:15 AM
Post #78

Sirenix Fairy

I'd just like one... T_T
Where are/did you guys finding them in the US?
I can't find anything...*cries*

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Veronica
post Jun 24 2007, 6:59 AM
Post #79

Bloomix Fairy

I think they buy em from Canada...
Last night i had a dream about a Bloom enchantix doll. My parents were buying it for me but it was like 30€ that's really expensive for a doll. But they were selling some weird polly horse thing with it so i was like what? Dad said that i could pay only the bloom enchantix doll and the stuff that comes with it but i didn't want it because it didn't have her wings or singing stand... I guess it was a singing Bloom enchantix doll.

I love the Bloom enchantix doll that is really big! I'd absolutely want it icon_razz.gif

--------------------

Will she suffer?

Abby
post Jun 25 2007, 4:14 AM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy

it looks pretty cool but I have heard there is little new stuff in california and some stuff in michigan. ohio always gets it last. i want all the singing ones and some race car ones. maybe the big bloom enchantix idk.

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 5:11 AM