Add Reply
> *Kamikaze Gallaxy.
{§hani}
post Nov 2 2011, 7:09 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Andromeda:
"This civilazation is one that will take much practice to acustom to, perhaps we should take up a human persona and meet in the secrecy of this point of Earth when moments come to rough?" Andromeda fluttered on the spot for a moment, attempting to create herself a personality in which to stick to that humans would believe but was failing to grasp their attitudes of conversation and interaction.

~
Draco:
"You speak truth Andromeda, although i'm sure this might prove more challenging so than fighting our natural enemies, upon my landing i did see the humans pointing strange boxes at me of which, i do believe was capturing my form, my guess is we will see more of this strange technology on the ground."

~
Firius:
He struggled for a moment, shaken by the fiury in Pluto's eyes "YOU CANT GO ON A KILLING STREAK, PLUTO JUST BECAUSE YOUR HUNGER RUNS RAMPID!!." Firius stopped for a moment, exhausted by his burst but caught his breath quickly, "what would come of your killings? We all want the same thing after all, but organised crime always leaves less room for error. And in a war with God and his stupid angels.... we need organisation even you cant deny that, pluto."

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 2 2011, 8:21 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Capturing your form? I sure hope it wasn't your true form, how else would you be here, then?" Holmberg asked. "But I think you're right, we first might figure out how these humans work."

======================

This seemed to work. Somewhat, as Pluto let Firius go and his glare went from mad to just plain angry.
"Alright, let's try it your way. How would you organise their downfall?" He said, spitting out the word 'Organise' as if it was something foul. For him, it was. Pluto's mind was hardwired to just hunt down and kill. Preparation and organisation had no place in that.
Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 2 2011, 8:27 AM
Post #43

Sirenix Fairy

"so we take human form to blend in and then try and work out how they work?" Apollo asked before adding "just so we're all clear on the plan". She really didnt think this plan was going to work all to well with the way she tends to get there was no way she could pretend to be a human.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Nov 2 2011, 8:43 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"right that sounds like a plan" Venus said, thinking about just getting a coat to cover her wings

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Nov 3 2011, 2:29 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Draco:
"the light would blind their technology, its useless. But we should at least attempt to conceal ourselfs in order to learn their ways, how else could we protect them? when the moment we reveal our forms demons will try to kill us in any form or way they can. They out number us by far, it is the only way." Draco suggested they live in different parts of the same country to be close but not close enough to intefere with eachothers learnings.

~

"that is why the dar-, satan called us to his lair. But im sure his ways will put our people at disadvantage and him at gain- like always," Firius took a long breath and returned to speak, slowly this time, pacing each word with careful precition. "If it where up to me, i would find each of them, alone, outnumber them and let as many demons as possible unleashed." firius smirked but them realized how stupid he'd been to say such foolish words, his plans where immature and only rage cam over him now.

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 3 2011, 8:04 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

"Alright then. Let's get to it, shall we, the sooner we start, the sooner we learn about their ways." Holmberg said.

=======================

"You have no deal telling others their ways aren't correct." Pluto scoffed at Firius, before simply flying past him. The sooner Satan would let them off their leashes to kill the Angels, the better.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 3 2011, 10:24 AM
mightymarty2
post Nov 3 2011, 8:48 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"ok, then but which country would be best?" Venus asked

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 4 2011, 9:02 AM
Post #48

Sirenix Fairy

Apollo sighed softly looking at the others "I also wish to ask how are we to take on the form that is of a human" she said her golden eyes shimmering in the now rising sun.

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 4 2011, 9:53 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"Well, from what I observed, we're only mayorly different from humans because of our wings and some.... individual minor differences." Holmberg said, fixing his glasses. "At least from my limited time to observe, glowing red eyes don't seem to be the norm."
{§hani}
post Nov 5 2011, 5:51 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Andromeda:
"It would be best to hide our wings, i suggest you all retract them like so" with a burst of energy and light, Andromeda's large wide wings retracted into her body, wearing no trace of existance, she had learnt that trick the one time she'd been challanged to use her gravity and not her wings to fly by a fellow angel in heaven.
"it will be uncomfortable at first but you will learn to forget their not out, so be careful when flying that they're out and that you dont try to fly without them. But im not sure about the eyes..."

~
Draco:
"Orion once told me of an activity the humans participate in from time to time, called Cos, oh wait i cant quite remember, CosStop? no, no, well thats beside the point, they dress up in marvellous fantastical clothing, they do it for fun as a pass time, i dont see why we couldnt play the same game as them in that context!"

~
Firius:
Once they got to Hell, the lair of the darkness itself, it was already plagued with tainted faces and black wings of the sort. Fire, the only illuminescance in the room to light all their forms an ravenous red. And when he spoke the ground below trembled with fear and anger, all of them silent with anticipation.
"Demons, children of the darkness, the prophecy... it has been done. Our only option now is to kill those who fly in our skies upon wings of godly creation," He spat at Godly and made a sour face, continuing with a form made only of black strings of smoke and hate. All things one could only see through nightmare's scape in the dark hours of the night.
"My Demons, they're here. Our only choice is to kill. But not out of anger but for the greater evil that we serve. The humans will pay. God will see his fallen day. But for now you will not touch an inch of the angels, nor human flesh. We must observe their attemps to protect gods children and when time comes, brutally see their torturous death, in a bloody war in which we conquer and see darkness BE ALL THAT OCCUPIES THE UNIVERSE!" with that his eyes where piercing every souless creature in sight.

--------------------

Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 5 2011, 5:58 AM
Post #51

Sirenix Fairy

"if you're referring to my eyes their not red they're gold and they are not glowing its the sun light" said Apollo softly retracting her wings with a shudder

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 5 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

"Of course I wasn't talking about yours." Holmberg said, removing his glasses to reveal his OWN glowing red eyes.

============================================================

"What?!" Pluto roared at this news, not liking it in the slightest. "Wait?! You brought us here to tell us we have to WAIT?!"
Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 5 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #53

Sirenix Fairy

"oh heh opps sorry I guess i can tend to get a bit hot headed sometimes" replied Apollo softly glancing down

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Nov 5 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Venus retracted her wings as well, she didn't feel particularly comfotable with them retracted.

--------------------
{§hani}
post Nov 6 2011, 2:33 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Andromeda:
"there are seven continents, our next obvious choice is where to occupy our mission?"

~
Firius:
He raised an eyebrow and peered over at Pluto, who had shouted out in outrage. Some demons where laughing in disgust, others standing slightly, but none had opposed the darkness like Pluto had. His form suddenly rised up to tower over Pluto's form and spoke with an eerie large voice, trembling the ground beneath them. "You dare challange me, demon?"

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 6 2011, 8:28 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

"If this is what being ruled over by you means; just standing around doing NOTHING, while the Angels can just go about their business, then yes, I dare challenge you." Pluto said in a harsh growl, nails growing into claws and the look in his eyes changing into something barely human. Part of him knew this was suicide. That part was quenched by an all-encompassing rage. A desire to kill. A desire that was being denied.
mightymarty2
post Nov 6 2011, 10:05 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"well maybe we should go for one which has a lot of people but is also highly developed" Venus surggested

--------------------
{§hani}
post Nov 6 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

A roar of high pitched laughter pierced every ear in the vecinity, the mocking ferocity overwhelming in a fit of dark smoke and clouds swallowing the red lair.
"You doubt my brilliance? was it not I, who challanged God's will? Was it not I who coaxed your faithful wings into darkness, where you belong?" His wrath was unbearably loud, piercing every demonic creature in agonising pain but after what would seem as an eternity, it stopped. The lair fell eerily silent. For a seonc Firius was almost afraid to open his eyes, to bring his senses to life, again. But once he did he saw the dark lord was merely drifting towards his throne, in a small mannor, different to that he'd ever seen before. Then he spoke, words in the most subtle tone any demon had heard such an evil, tortourous soul speak.
"Then i challange you to do my bidding and follow them. i challange your anger in return for the first death, at your hand. But you must restrict your ravenous ways to prove you are a worthy demon. Or perhaps you'd before to give your soul in return?"

~
Draco:
"The americas fit that description with ease, i did land there upon arrival on Earth, they have both modern outlooks and ways but still hold a mass population."

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 6 2011, 12:51 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

"America it is." Holmberg said, putting his glasses back on to hide he was ill at ease with this. He was not one for largely populated places. But alas, he saw now error in Draco's logic, so he couldn't protest it.

================================

With a yelp oddly reminiscent of a dog being kicked, Pluto reeled back, holding his head, before falling to his knees. Survival instinct kicked in as he calmed down.
"Of course.... My Lord." He whispered, still on his knees, teeth and fists clenched.
mightymarty2
post Nov 7 2011, 9:02 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"right then America it is" Venus pulled out the map she had been given and looked for America, she quickly found it. Then she showed the others where it was in relation to where they were.

--------------------

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 5:17 PM