Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Add Reply
> *Bleach Rps, Our version of Bleach Arcs!
P-girl
post Dec 22 2012, 6:46 PM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"It's okay, Sir, I got this!" Xieress yelled from on top of the Hollow, still slicing.
Go to the top of the page
sapphire_witch
post Dec 23 2012, 6:57 AM
Post #82

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Rei

She saw another 'Shinigami' and started to actually pinch herself to see if she was actually dreaming. Feeling pain. It meant she wasn't. She watch as the Hollow started to trash around as the Shinigami onto of him started to hurt him. It started to fall back and forward. Hitting itself on the school building structure to shake the Shinigami off.

Causing the school structure to weaker. She heard Ami shriek again as some of the school structure became unstable.

"AMI!" She shouted again feeling useless again.

Cain

"AMI!" He shouted when he saw a rumble was just about to fall onto on her. He quickly make a mad dash and tackle her out of harm way. Looking up then back to her. "You stubborn girl! I told you to stay outside!" He yelled at her before she breaks down crying
"What...whats going on?" Ami asked

He actually turn back to Rei and the exchange glance and nods. Agreeing on something for once to get Ami out of harms way.

"Nothing! We need to get out of here. Come on!" He pull her to him
"But Rei...." Ami pointed to Rei who was still on the other side of the field
"She will be fine. She knows what she is doing...." But before he could finish convincing her

"Cain, watch out...." Pendragon told him

Looking up. He wasn't prepare to see another Hollow in front of him. Swinging it big giant hand. He quickly use himself as a shield to protect Ami when it slap them to the side. Sending them flying. With his back behind him, they hit against the tree bark hard before sliding down to the ground.

"Cain!" He heard Ami yell in fright "Get up! Cain..Cain..." He felt Ami shook him and her voice was shaking like she was about to cry. He try to get up to reassure her. But instead he started to cough out blood and feel a sharp pain to his arm which looks rather distorted. He must have broken his arm...really badly.

Rei

She watch in horror as another Hollow pop up and it was coming to Cain and Ami. She quickly tries to get up. Resisting her sprain ankle and tries to get to them.

(You guys handle the other hollow first. These one is gonna kill Ami)
mightymarty2
post Dec 23 2012, 9:15 AM
Post #83

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin turned to face the next hollow it certainly seemed like the hollow were appearing more frequently here. Most probably these people here were the cause

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 23 2012, 9:54 AM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy

"Ow!" Xieress yelped as he got thrown off the Hollow. However, it stumbled around, weakened by the slices his increbidly sharp blade gave him. "That hurt...." He muttered, stumbling to his feet.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 23 2012, 3:23 PM
Post #85

Sirenix Fairy

Cain

"Ami...Run...Get out of here..." He coughed blood again. He concluded he could have suffer some internal injuries after hitting into the tree.
"No! I wouldn't leave you here..." He got angry when Ami refuse to listen to him

The monster was coming closer and closer....

"LISTEN TO ME! GET OUT JUST LEAVE! NOW!" He yell and Ami just shook her head. She stood up and try to protect him. Standing in between him and monster. "AMI! RUN! PLEASE! NO! STOP!"

Like slow motion movie, he watched in horror. Watching the Hollow drew up his claw before slashing Ami in front of him.

"AMI!!!!!"
mightymarty2
post Dec 24 2012, 9:02 AM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin quickly took out the hollow in front of him

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 24 2012, 4:10 PM
Post #87

Sirenix Fairy

(Sorry but um which Hollow did you kill? I got confuse O_O )
P-girl
post Dec 24 2012, 4:47 PM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

((The second one that appeared. My character's still busy with the first.))
mightymarty2
post Dec 24 2012, 5:07 PM
Post #89

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(yep I killed the second one that appeared

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 26 2012, 1:31 AM
Post #90

Sirenix Fairy

Cain

He watch her as she fall lifeless beside him. Staring back to him with a lifeless look. Passing out soon after that.

Rei

She fall onto her kneels who was much in shock as Cain is. It just seem all so unreal to her. She wanted to pitch herself again. Hopping it was just somewhat just a nightmare.

(I can't post more then this. I let you guys decided whether to fast forward or not )
P-girl
post Dec 26 2012, 9:57 AM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy

"Done!" Xieress said, as the second Hollow crumbled and died. "Ha! My first victory! This is amazing! This is great! This...." He turned around, watching what had happened with the mortals that were in the way, breath stuck in his throat, the feeling of victory being replaced by the feeling of horror.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 26 2012, 2:46 PM
Post #92

Sirenix Fairy

Rei

She started to break down and cry. No longer was she able to control her emotion not after what happen. Unaware Ami is standing beside her as a spirit. Unable to see her or even hear her who is too consume with emotional feelings and sadness.

"Rei! I'm here! Cain is hurt! Help me save him! What is wrong with you? Why can't you see me?" Ami keep yelling at Rei who is unaware that she is death.
mightymarty2
post Dec 26 2012, 4:57 PM
Post #93

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin had seen this all before putting a hand on Ami's sholder "I am afraid you died. Rei cannot hear you anymore"

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 26 2012, 7:27 PM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy

"This wasn't supposed to happen...." Xieress said, head down. "I'm sorry...."
sapphire_witch
post Dec 27 2012, 4:53 AM
Post #95

Sirenix Fairy

Ami

Looking confuse. She look at both of the Shinigami in disbelief.

"I'm...I'm....No! I can't be death! I'm just a teenager I can't be death. I can be..." She walks up to one of them and tug their shirt "This is a joke right? Please tell this is a joke...." She kept asking before breaking down crying

(Mighty and P-Girl, I'll let you do the clean up, memory replacement and stuff. Gonna fast forward a week after Ami death okay? )
P-girl
post Dec 27 2012, 8:25 AM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy

((I'd rather not....))
mightymarty2
post Dec 28 2012, 9:38 AM
Post #97

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(I don't think they would as they can see hollows and after being told about them. Surely the desision would be better to leave them with the knowledge so they stay away. Though I could send the soul of Rei to soul society)

Martin looked at Ami "Its no joke. I would never joke about this kind of thing"
Reason for edit: mistake

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 28 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #98

Sirenix Fairy

(I like you idea Mighty! We can probably do that. And by the way, Ami is the one who have die not Rei. She is alive. She can't see Ami cause she is too emotionally distress and Cain is knock out. Ami will later turn into a hollow later)

Ami

She look up to him with tears in her eyes.

"What happen to me now? What happen to my friends?" She asked

Rei

She look around and see nothing. No more Shinigami and the monster. Could they have taken them down and leave? Well, that is plain rude. Ami should be a spirit by now. She should be able to see her. Why can't see?

"Ami..." She call her "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I can't save you. Its all my fault/ I should have done something sooner and none of this could have happen..."
mightymarty2
post Dec 28 2012, 4:56 PM
Post #99

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(edited my post to the right name. How can they do a soul burial as that is meant to stop them turning into hollows)

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 29 2012, 2:10 AM
Post #100

Sirenix Fairy

(OCC: Hmm, It look like we need to work a few things out.

We can do the 'konso' but I was hopping to get Ami to be Jibakure (Earth-bound Spirit) because she has unsettle business. The school ground is also the living quarters for Hollows (probably? Any other suggest we could use for this reason). She could caught by them and force to turn into a demi-hollow like Sora Inoue, Orihime brothers. What do you think? Cos it be too soon to go next with Rei plan turning evil or Xieress slaying an innocent.

We still need to bring the corrupt Captain out and Joker (his henchmen) into the story. Also any ideas or plan we could use instead what I have in plan. Whats is your next plan? Will either of you be staying on earth to probably watch out for Rei (Ideas! You can work at her Grandfather shrine temple) and Cain or play as their classmate or etc!

But one question, if the shinigami purifies her when she is in a Hollow state can she still goes to the Soul Society or she is gone for good?)

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 4:22 PM