Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Add Reply
> GOOD NEWS! WINX CLUB IS COMING BACK! xD, It's not over for 4kids.tv but a New Company, Guess? =D
It'sThePower...
post Sep 4 2010, 11:20 AM
Post #21

Pixie

Group: Members

For the UK too? YEAH icon_biggrin.gif

Umm, didn't they used to show the 4Kids version on Nick over here anyway? I highly doubt it's the 4kids version. I mean, four seasons are gonna be shown, amirite? I think they will just use the cinelume version since that is the official english one anyway.

Am I the only one not surprised by a 6th Season? This show is so successful.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Zentron
post Sep 4 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #22

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (It'sThePowerofBelievix @ Sep 4 2010, 12:20 PM) *
For the UK too? YEAH icon_biggrin.gif

Umm, didn't they used to show the 4Kids version on Nick over here anyway? I highly doubt it's the 4kids version. I mean, four seasons are gonna be shown, amirite? I think they will just use the cinelume version since that is the official english one anyway.

Am I the only one not surprised by a 6th Season? This show is so successful.
I never watched it on Nick, so I couldn't say unsure.gif

I do hope it s the Cinelume version, my head was always in a spin trying to view the 4Kids version, though as I would guess the cost of buying two different dubs would be very expensive indeed! Plus showing one dub, which made absolutely no sense, then showing one that does make sense, would confuse the viewers, so I think they will stick with the Cinelume version, but only time will tell.

And no, you're not the only one!

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 4 2010, 1:12 PM
Post #23

Believix Fairy

Sadly, the list of country does not include those of our South East Asia. Guess we will have to stick to Youtube.
Btw, wkw427, I sure hope you find a way to record season 5 and 6 because there're 4000+ subscribers on your Youtube channel waiting for you. 90% of them will annoy you to death if they don't have what they want (Stupid people), (I'm of the other 10% xD).
I believe the Winx will go even further, a third movie perhap icon_lol.gif
WINX CLUB forever!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 5 2010, 1:45 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

AHH
WHEN IS THE FOUR PART SPECIAL GOING TO AIR??
Because if... n o no no no it isn't going to be within the week . .

They said in 2011, there's no date yet only a year. =/

----

Rita, dyeah but is on pay-tv and i dont have pay-tv wich sucks really. i hate that. becuase i dont have pay-tv i miss out on alot of good shows. :c nyeh i have youtube so all is well XD

Aw, that's stinks. =/ That's good, or I can tell you the latest news of the Winx shows mostly for Season 4 (I hadn't even watch the Rai-English only Episode 1 to 3 ^^" -> Mostly watched in Italain.), 5, and 6. Hehe.

Wow, Marty. You too? =/

It's good that YouTube save us. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

rano0oma
post Sep 5 2010, 4:57 AM
Post #25

Butterflix Fairy

OOOH!! OMG OMG NICKELODEON! I HAVE THAT!
but is it coming in our nick? IDK icon_sad.gif

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Sep 5 2010, 7:35 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Yep me too, you tube is now my winx source

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Sep 5 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Would boost my self esteem, and also put stress on my if you said I am your winx source.. .. .. .. yesh

Need to buy wires off of best buy :S

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Tiny Dragon
post Sep 5 2010, 9:29 PM
Post #28

Mythix Fairy

It will most likely be the Rai version of the cartoon. Much like what Cartoon Network aired before. 4Kids has the rights to their version (most likely why they change it so much) and has only three seasons of it where the Rai version has 4 and a movie (plus most likely the 5 season and 2nd movie).

--------------------
wkw427
post Sep 6 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Rai will have seasons 1-6 and both movies. Though I wouldn't consider the movies to be rai, as they aren't the same VA..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 6 2010, 2:35 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

OOOH!! OMG OMG NICKELODEON! I HAVE THAT!
but is it coming in our nick? IDK

That's cool, rano0oma. =D I don't think it isn't coming to your country cause they didn't say Egypt in the beginning of the post (in 1st page). =/ I thought they already aired Winx Club at your country? Didn't they? I saw the Arabic in Winx Club Season 4 in youtube (only for the opening intro)?

-----

There's couple of News. I wondered where did the Italian Winx Club Dreams Forum got this Article from. Been looking for it everywhere and can't find it, maybe it's in the Italian Internet Source. -_- (There's spelling errors cause it was translated from Italian to English)

News:

The film rights for America will be the Paramount.
Paramount will be taking care of The Secret of the Lost Kingdom and Magical Adventure in 3D to air to United States of America. **There's no Release Date Yet.** (Maybe the other countries for the pay TV? I'm not sure.)

Here's Article:

The agreement Rainbow - Nickelodeon

The Winx with New York

Alma Pantaleo

The fairies born from the pencil Igino Straffi fly overseas and conquer the Big Apple. And there's more, the Winx appear on screens in Britain, Canada, Latin America, Benelux, Australia and New Zealand under an agreement signed with the American Nickelodeon, owned by Viacom 's MTV Network in New York quoted.

At stake is the American market, worth 50% of the sector. But the ambitions of Straffi - pleased to be able at very short notice to sign an agreement with one of the giants among the network made in the USA - and the company he founded and directed Loreto, also fly to the East: "Rainbow 's turnover is achieved in countries that account for 30% of the merchandise in the world market. With this agreement opens up 62%. Then remains only Japan where land". In short, we face more than a simple sale of rights in some series have already been completed or a co - production of new audiovisual products.

The colorful fairies, who made millions of crazy girls, appearing on American screens with four-hours special episodes (8 Episodes), based on the first and second series of the cartoon along the number three and four will be aired in 2011, after the Nickelodeon - also present in Italy for 5 years with a partnership with Sky - and Rainbow, develop and co - produce the fifth and sixth season of the cartoon, whose 26 points will be submitted in 2012. The rights for the film will go to Paramount - one of the largest studios in the United States of America, which has already taken 90 years of glorious history and produced over three thousand movies.

Solar and romantic, fragile and determined, united by friendship and understandability with extraordinary magical powers that make for the good, the six mythical "teen - you have captured, in fact, in just three years the world market, eventually attested by a real phenomenon for international expansion, and cross- penetration in different age groups. Winx is the number one brand in Italy and Europe for high profile, the number one in France, Benelux and Italy in the toy industry, standing as a major phenomenon at the level of merchandising, brand Winx be the first between more licensed products sold.

Arriving at the site of Loreto Rainbow to outline the last step of Pierluigi Gazzolo, chief operating officer of MTV Networks International, said: "We have already started working with teams of both companies to discuss the launch of two companies talk about the launch and staff are working on the script and the American version of co-production. We have a wide choice for children, with this agreement we intend to enter the market segment of girls aged 4 to 11 years."

According to the author of the Winx, revenues from production will be "in the order of a few million." The partnership, in short, would be a good push up the company, its already in 2009 ended with a net profit of 10.4 million compared to revenues of 50.3 million euros.

Iginio Straffi - who began his career as a cartoonist when he was still attending the university - is the founder and CEO of Rainbow SpA, the animation studio between the leaders, in cinema and television world, known the acclaimed "Winx Club". The success of the six fairies, the hippest and coolest in the international scene, quickly became the subject of a genuine cult phenomenon. A phenomenon that was born and developed through close collaboration between Rainbow and Rai Fiction that has made the extraordinary success of three television series in 2D. The same production team has naturally revived for the film in 3D for the cinema.

Now we have to see if the fairies colorful sparks will really make the stars and stripes to their creator.

-------------

So we know who is hosting Our Favorite Winx Club Movies. xD Wow such a long history for Paramount. xD

Oh-uh..it seems that they throw us the hint. It looks like Nickelodeon is short of like doing the same thing as 4kids.tv did, you know changing the script. I just hope they don't cut the scenes or make us confuse. >.<" What about the voice actors? Is it going to be the same? The songs? We don't know. =/ We just have to wait and see...

--------------------

Abdu 6b
post Sep 6 2010, 2:46 AM
Post #31

Tynix Fairy

Does anyone know if there's a way to record stuff from TV directly to DVD? The sad about about TV is I can't pause and rewind if stuff goes by way too fast for me to understand, so I wanna record them to DVD so I can upload it to my PC and watch it again and again and email it to all my friends.
QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Sep 3 2010, 06:48 PM) *
Heh, your welcome Abdu 6b. Don't say it. There is always hope that Winx Club will come back and look they did. xD I hope you get your Nick channel. Your parents better agree. xD

I hope so ^.^

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 6 2010, 2:52 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

I don't know. =/ Sorry, Abdu but I never tried that. I just wait for the DVD. ^^" I don't know if you can do it, but I know you can do it with tape *VCR* (the old fashion way). Never heard of it with the Disc like DVD recording from the TV.

--------------------

rano0oma
post Sep 6 2010, 3:28 AM
Post #33

Butterflix Fairy

Hmm.. Right, but it might come here, ive never heard of an Arabic winx club though :/

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Sep 6 2010, 7:05 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

@ abdu you can record to DVD it you have a recorder that is capable of doing so

@dreamywinx thanks for the information

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Kel03
post Sep 6 2010, 7:18 AM
Post #35

Enchantix Fairy

@ Abdu you can record to dvd from free tv with a dvd recorder, which you can buy at most electrical stores (well in Australia you can). I actually have one set up in my room lol. I know I can hook it up to our pay tv system (sadly that's in the main lounge, and I don't own the house lol) but unsure if you would be able to, since I don't know if Winx Club is on your free tv service or on pay tv and if it is on pay tv then I don't know how your system would work.
wkw427
post Sep 6 2010, 2:45 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

I have a DVR, so I can record the shows on my TV box and play them back whenever.

So, basically
1. Record it when it airs. Possibly the hardest part, because I don't want either of my parents to know I watch a magical girl show -.-
2. I can play it back whenever, hopefully the day after.
3. Use a 5 year old capture card to record it to my computer
4. edit
5. upload
6. ???
7. PROFIT!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  angry_me.bmp ( 86.6K ) Number of downloads: 85

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 6 2010, 8:13 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Your welcome, Marty. =)

Oh me too, I have the DVR and it will work, though I have to find some space to record the Winx Club again of course with Season 4 and on cause my dad used all the space for his movies. -_-

--------------------

RenaEnchantix
post Sep 7 2010, 3:25 PM
Post #38

Harmonix Fairy

Oh my god, this is so exciting! This is so much faster than I thought Winx would get re-liscensed.

I think it would be funny if nickelodeon re-dubbed it all with their "celebrities." iCarly could play Musa, vicTORIous could play Tecna, True Jackson VP could play Layla, and they could make Winx the triumphant return of Amanda Bynes to Nickelodeon as Bloom.

That of course won't happen, but I think it'd be great if it did. We'll probably get the Rai dub of the show, but hopefully a new dub of the movies since the official dub is terrible.
Winx4eva!
post Sep 9 2010, 2:47 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The movies too? Sweeettt....

Now, I don't always have to rely on the 4:30 show every friday! Whhoooo!

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 19 2010, 9:58 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Nothing much new, but the flyer just released. =)

Coming to 2011. xD

Credits to wingx.eu.tc

--------------------

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:24 PM