Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Vampire: The masquerade ~ Dark intentions (RolePlay), Roleplay only, no characters submitted here.
Ranma
post Nov 24 2013, 9:40 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

This topic might contain some material that some may find offensive.

The group finds themselves in the top story office of a successful banking and accounting firm. The building itself is a skyscraper located in New York City, and this particular office belongs to Alphonse Neville, the president of "Neville Corporate Banking" and the Prince Kindred of that venue. The room itself is well decorated with Mahogany furniture, a chandelier, and even a personal bar for ones enjoyment. His desk is large, with many papers, stamps, and even photographs of all kinds set up in an extremely orderly fashion. If one were unaware that he were a vampire, many would most likely believe that those photographs were of his family and that the room felt more like a home than an office, but they were just a show to give the never suspecting mortals the illusion that he was one of them. Alphonse himself sits behind his desk in his oh-so-comfortable looking office chair with his fingers laced in front of his face in thought before the two kindred that stand before him. His forehead is wrinkled in concentration.

Alphonse himself is a man of tall stature, and stands about six feet in height and carries himself with perfect posture. His clothes rest perfectly on his body, and from head to toe he is groomed with meticulous detail. His short, business styled, blonde hair is well kept with every hair in its rightful place. He wears a navy suit that really brings out the color of his piercing blue eye, along with a white, silk, dress shirt and a red necktie. Behind him, and to his left, stands a man who is dressed as though he were part of the secret service. He stands rigid and intimidating at a height of six foot three, and he never budges an inch. He looks forward at all times, and his eyes are hidden behind a pair of black shades. To his right stands a man about five feet and eight inches tall. He has black, slicked back hair, and he wears a black pinstripe suit with a black shirt, red tie, and red pocket square.

Alexander and John stand at the center of the room and wait nervously for the prince to speak. They have been waiting for almost half an hour and he has yet to say a word to them. To be fair, the prince was taking care of business, speaking on the phone, making deals, making sure certain transactions went through... he even did a little of his banking work as well, but now all of that is done, and the silence in the room is unbearable. The two men standing behind Alphonse remain silent and perfectly still, which seems to add to the tension on the room. "Why were we brought here," "What did we do," are some of the few possible questions that go through the heads of Alexander and John as they for the prince to speak.

This post has been edited by Ranma: Apr 25 2015, 6:59 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 24 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

It was quite apparent in his demeanor that standing still was not one of Alexander's strong suits, no matter how hard he tried. If his light green eyes weren't wandering off to inspect all aspects of the room, one of his feet would tap the polished floor slightly or one of his long, slender fingers would drum against his leg in a rythm of a song that was currently in his head. That was something his mind always did when there was silence, even back when he was mortal. Play a song. He'd hum if he didn't feel like this would make the situation even more akward then they already were.
While he didn't look unpresentable (He was a Toreador. Looking good was not just desired, it was required), Alexander felt incredibly out of place with his dark blue suit jacket casually thrown over his bright red blouse and his equally bright red hair framing his face loosely in a casual manner that took him longer then he cared to admit. He felt like, were this a job interview, the man would probably have kicked him out before he could even get a word in.
So why was he here? He had no clue. Most of the time the Camarilla seemed to have no use for him and was all too happy to just let him be. As long as he followed the rules and didn't screw up. Was that what happened? Did he screw something up? God he hoped not.
He let out a small cough, but stayed silent. It was against his nature, but he had some degree of a survival instinct. And it was telling him to keep quiet and to not anger someone who could have your head.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 24 2013, 10:05 PM
Ranma
post Nov 24 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

((K, I'm lovin' it))

Alphonse's eyebrow visibly twitches as Alexander coughs. Perhaps he had let the children sweat long enough and that was the limit to their patience. Maybe the silence was nothing but a test to see how the kindred in front of the prince could take the pressure. Nonetheless the prince makes a frown at the sudden interruption of his thoughts, not that the kindred in front of him could see it, with his hands still restricting the view to his face, but perhaps they can see it in his eyes; his disdain towards the younglings before him.

"I suppose you are curious as to why I've summoned you here," He says with a voice that seems like a sigh. He finally stands and puts his hands at his side as he walks to the front of his desk. His lips are curled in a generous smile, and his eyes that seemed as though they held nothing but hate and contempt, though they haven't changed, appear to be almost friendly when accompanied by it.

This post has been edited by Ranma: Nov 25 2013, 3:18 AM

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Nov 25 2013, 8:57 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

John who had been standing waiting for Alphonse to speak. He knew that by the talking that a deal or multipul deals were being made. This let him know they could have been in for a long and tedious wait. It also seemed that he was doing a lot better than Alexander. Maybe because he had been involved in negotations and deals in the past, so was more aware of what was going on.

When Alphonse spoke he gave a slight pause before speaking "Yes. I must admit I am curious"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Nov 25 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

"Very curious, Sir." Alexander repeated, noticing the twitch of Prince Neville's eyebrow and smiling inwardly, looking down and playing with a lock of his hair just in case it showed outwardly as well. He couldn't help himself, he had always disliked authority and to see he annoyed someone of such a high rank brought a certain sense of childlike glee. "I am not exactly familiar with the Camarilla's inner dealings, nor do I mingle often with the top brass." He shifted his glance at his neighbor, who, while more composed, also seemed to have been roped in without a clue as to 'why'. "How 'bout you?" He softly asked. Better to find out just how out of his depth he was compared to the others.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 25 2013, 10:17 AM
Ranma
post Nov 26 2013, 4:09 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

((I'll wait for Marty to respond to you before I make my next post.))

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Nov 26 2013, 9:05 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John took a second to think about if he should answer or not. He decided that it would be best to just to keep things civil with this guy. When he spoke it was at the same volume as Alexander had spoke "I have had dealing with senior people but never this high up and I don't have a clue why we are here" he told him hoping he would let Alphonse speak now.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Ranma
post Nov 26 2013, 3:14 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

((Typing this on my phone here))

"Yes, I suppose neither of you would have any dealings with fhe elders. You are just barely neonates, and have yet to make the proper connections nor have you earned any respect or renown," Alphonse said matter-of-fact. "Now is the time to change that. Alexander, your master was separated from you early on, and John, yours was just murdered very recently by a band of Sabbat I believe have infiltrated my city. I sent him on a mission to investigate, and all transmission has ceased. I can only fear that the worst has happened."

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 26 2013, 3:40 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

And whose fault was that?
Rang trough Alexander's head as his Master was mentioned. He couldn't help himself, he never gotten to know his Master and what he knew didn't paint the best picture, just Siring him on a whim. Still, killing her for it always felt like a step too far and if she didn't make a good first impression, the Camarilla made an even worse one. But he kept quiet about it. His protests would most likely be seen as the ramblings of a child who didn't quite grasp this new world he was experiencing. And on some level, they were probably right. He had yet to make a name for himself, something that would prove very useful in the future. Heck, it would probably even lead to having the opportunity to be more bold about things, say things he wanted to say without the risk of getting in some serious trouble. So he was ready to take this opportunity. That said...
"The Sabbat? You're sending us up against the Sabbat?" Alexander asked, trying to hide a tinge of fear. From what little he knew, the Sabbat were BAD news. And while it wasn't outright stated yet, this offer felt like a good way to get dusted.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 26 2013, 4:09 PM
Ranma
post Nov 26 2013, 5:25 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

"Just reconnaissance I assure you," Alphonse responded rather quickly. "I do not expect you to fight the Sabbat unless the situation absolutely calls for it. Also, you will not be going alone."

Alphonse gestured to the man with the pinstripe suit as he stepped forward. "This is Devlin. He is a neonate just like the two of you, but his sire was a trusted ally that has trained him well. He is knowledgable and will be an asset to your mission. His Sire has also gone missing in the same mission in which I previously spoke."

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, " Devlin said with a confident tone. "These Sabbat threaten the masquerade, and in that sense they threaten our very existence and way of life. It is our mission to find out if these are, in fact, Sabbat intruders and uncover any plans they might have."

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Nov 26 2013, 6:11 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John listened carefully about what was happening. This had suddenly become serious and he was in very much in danger of getting over his head. However revenge did sound appealing to him. It promptly began to focus on other thoughts. He needed to keep his temper in check.

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 26 2013, 6:33 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Reconnaissance...Now it made more sense why they brought him on board. Alexander prided himself in knowing what went on in the streets. And if he didn't, he had ways of finding out with his mostly natural charm. Speaking of which...
"Pleasure to meet you, partner." He said to Devlin, holding out a hand and smiling brightly, before turning to his neighbor, who seemed a little occupied. "Same for you... John, was it?"
Ranma
post Nov 26 2013, 8:17 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Devlin returned the handshake with a polite professional smile.

"Continuing on," Alphonse interjected. "Time is of the essence if this is an attack on this city. Cast your lines, spread your feelers, use any resource at your disposal and bring back as much information as you can. If there are no questions you may begin immediately. Devlin's limousine is already waiting for you outside this building."

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 26 2013, 8:47 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

"Limo? Sweet!" Alexander said, unable to contain himself with the prospect of driving a limousine. He wasn't exactly financially well-off and a limo-ride felt very inviting. However, this led to another taught.
"Uhm, Sir. Not to doubt your estate's security or anything, but will my motorcycle be safe in the parking lot for as long as this mission takes?" He asked. "It's kind of my bread and butter, so to speak. Just wanting to make sure."
Ranma
post Nov 26 2013, 9:13 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

"Yes, we have around the clock security, Alphonse answered. Afterwards, with a grin he stated, "And don't worry, we validate parking."

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Nov 27 2013, 9:05 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John now back in control looked at Alexander and gave him a firm handshake "Yep its John. Its nice to meet you Alexander". He then offered his hand to Devlin.

A Limo ride seemed interesting but flashy. Not his style he perfered performance versions of ordinary cars.

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 27 2013, 10:51 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Alphonse's last comment made Alexander laugh nervously, before looking down again. That at least explained the somewhat pissy security officer he managed to brush past. Oops.
"That is one firm shake." Alexander said to John. "What clan are you? Brujah? Gangrel?"
mightymarty2
post Nov 27 2013, 7:26 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John looked back to Alexander "I am Grangel. What about you?"

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 27 2013, 7:41 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

"Toreador." Alexander, as he couldn't help run a hand trough his hair in a slightly arrogant gesture. "Can't you tell by my devilishly handsome looks?" He joked.
Ranma
post Nov 27 2013, 11:26 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Devlin started his way out of the room, but stopped right before exiting the doorway. "Ventrue," he said with a devilish grin, "But that goes without saying."

--------------------

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:55 PM