Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> An Author's Whim, More Galactik Football. Silly, silly humor this time.
P-girl
post Oct 10 2008, 6:30 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Darnit! Forgot the rating: despite nothing really happening..... 12+ because of the first bit.

Alright, I decided to venture into humor, one of the genres I have less experience with. It's all quite a bit silly, immature and I fear this piece is a bit less.... readable if you haven't watched Galactik football. It's more of a drabble then anything else, and breaks down the fourth wall quite toroughly.

Have a laugh (I hope) and my apologies for the very, very lame title.

An Author's whim
Go to the top of the page
MorriganAensland
post Oct 10 2008, 7:45 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Ah... I don't know why, but gleeful abusing of the fourth wall almost amounts to a fetish of mine... not to mention much higher up there than out-of-the-blue crack pairings. Yes, I haven't seen Galactik Football, but I could very easily understand the nature of this sequence... and a friend of mine often did the same thing with a Fire Emblem fic of hers.

... Almost reminds me of the massive horde of fangirls, myself included, who swore by the Bible that HyogaXShun was an actual canon pairing in Saint Seiya. Thank goodness I grew out of that though...

And thank GOD I never was interested in the incest-riddled KanonXSaga pairing.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
P-girl
post Oct 11 2008, 9:39 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Thanks.

I'm all for crack pairings, to be honest, I just love to do Mix 'n Match. (Finn/Kindle (Advance Wars) forever! Who cares if they're not in the same continuity?), but I know how ridiculous they are and shouldn't take them that seriously. It's just good fun.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 8:02 PM