> My Winx Fanfiction: The Time Tale
Music123
post Sep 3 2008, 6:16 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (MorriganAensland @ Sep 2 2008, 05:46 PM) *
... ???

Okay, I get that there are two time-travelling devices. But I have to wonder why they're acting if there's any danger or not. Why not have Bloom just go back in time like 5 seconds or something and then get in contact with the others that way?

Well Bloom can't do that (according to the story) in order to travel back she needs special Amoria Rose herbs. She can't take any with her either (The reason is in the next chapter) and only one person can go with her (The reason is in chapter 10).

PS Sorry I don't have time to write another chapter now, I am really sorry

This post has been edited by Music123: Sep 4 2008, 11:28 AM

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
Go to the top of the page
W.I.N.X
post Sep 3 2008, 7:29 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Oh that's like in the Molly Moon series!

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Music123
post Sep 4 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 8

After the shocking talk with Ms Faragonda and Professor WizGiz Bloom insisted to leave right away.
"I must do this the girls could be in trouble"
Suddenly Bloom had an amazing idea!
"Wait! If I take some of the herbs with me, I won't have to look for them back in time! Surely that could work!"
Faragonda looked at her sadly
"Bloom, any plants will not survive the journey, it is even a lot for a human to handle let alone a plant...I am very sorry"

Bloom made her way to her dorm. She changed into a long dress. Just as she was about to leave Lockette flew out yawning.
"Bloom what are you doing up so late?" she muttered sleeply
Bloom came up and gave Lockette a hug
"I am sorry Lockette, I have to go...and rascue the girls!"
"Wherever you are going I am comming with you!" Lockette exclaimed now awake
"Swettie it will be too dangerous..." Bloom started but Lockette inturrupted
"Bloom please only because I am small doesn't mean I am not strong, remeber the time the pixies had to fight the witches?"
Lockette looked at Bloom and Bloom thought
"Lockette I really wish for you to stay home this journey is Time Travel!"

"Ok" Lockette said simply
"You go then"

Bloom was very surprised to how easily Lockette gave in maybye she was scared.
Bloom said goodbye to Lockette. She walked back to Ms Faragonda's office were Ms Faragonda was waiting for her.
"Hello, Bloom I shall travel with you"
Bloom was about to argue but stopped. Ms Faragonda was probably right she couldn't do it on her own.

The Green Time Travel Crystal went around Bloom's neck.
Ms Faragonda took out a little string of Amoria Rose herbs
"Now Bloom" she said slowly
"The Crystal will come in contact with the herbs on the count of three, you will than touch my hand and we will be off"
Bloom just nodded

"Ok...one,two THREE!!!" Ms Faragonda bought the herd to the crystal around Bloom's neck. Bloom grabbed Ms Faragondas hand and felt how hot the crystal became.
A shiver ran down her spine. She felt panic and fear. Thousand of stars floated around her then...everything went black.

Bloom awoke on a grassy hill overlooking a charming village. The sun made her squint.
"This must be it" Bloom told herself
Then she realised...Ms Faragonda wasn't with her!

"Ms F!" she called starting to panic
"Ms F!"

"Achooo"

Bloom heard a tiny sneeze from her dress pocket and a squirt of fairy dust came out.
Bloom reached in gently and then saw...

IT WAS LOCKETTE!

PS I love the Molly Moon series!! It was a bit of my insparation to write a Time Travel story

PPS Yes I meant "I will promise to write more soon" in my other post

Hope you enjoyed chapter 8

This post has been edited by Music123: Sep 4 2008, 11:24 AM

--------------------

dittadulla
post Sep 4 2008, 4:02 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

wow, that's good^^ please continue^^

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Sep 4 2008, 4:27 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

... Okay, you didn't really answer any of my questions, and now even more red flags have sprung up.

Biggest: so now travelling back in time injures you? Funny, the Winx girls seemed fine when they went into the future, and the same goes for Bloom and Lockette now.

And plants are sturdy little buggers. Technically speaking, a plant's seeds are pretty much indestructable and can exist for thousands of years and still grow when presented with water, oxygen, and the other nutrients.

And again, why does Bloom need to go back in time to save them in the future again? You never clearly explained it.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
bloomskylove
post Sep 4 2008, 8:25 PM
Post #26

Charmix Fairy

that was good continue plz

--------------------
"Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget."
post Sep 5 2008, 8:34 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (MorriganAensland @ Sep 4 2008, 07:27 PM) *
... Okay, you didn't really answer any of my questions, and now even more red flags have sprung up.

Biggest: so now travelling back in time injures you? Funny, the Winx girls seemed fine when they went into the future, and the same goes for Bloom and Lockette now.

And plants are sturdy little buggers. Technically speaking, a plant's seeds are pretty much indestructable and can exist for thousands of years and still grow when presented with water, oxygen, and the other nutrients.

And again, why does Bloom need to go back in time to save them in the future again? You never clearly explained it.

Ok. I will try to explain. First of all traveling in time doesn't injure you if you do it only once if you keep on doing it then it gets bad (Like W.I.N.X said in the Molly Moon series).
As for the plants it is only a story even if she took some seeds it would take ages foor them to grow so that they can be used.

Bloom needs to go back in time because in order to contact the girls both crystals have to be active in order for Bloom to comunicate with the girls. If Bloom is just back home it won't work.

PS Time Travel can be confusing and I am trying to do the best I can not to confuse anyone so if you have any other questions feel free to ask

Chapter 9 (continued from Chapter 6)

"This is an emergency! I am completely useless without my ring" Stella cried in panic
Lea however seemed calm, she simply looked at her finger
"Stella is this the ring you are looking for?"
Stella just stared
"The Solaria ring...is one of a kind....it can't be!" she managed to say
"It was passed down to me by my mother" Lea continued
"Her name is also Stella by the way, she is the queen of Solaria along with my dad King Brandon"

The girls couldn't believe what they were hearing

It was Techna who figured out were they were. Everyone kept silent and the silence was really uncomfortable
"Anyway" Lea said smiling
"We need to get back to Alfea as soon as possible"

Techna kept quiet about her discovery she figured that if she announced now Lea won't believe them and know that they aren't the new students at Alfea.

It wasn't a long walk but it took ages because it was so silent.

"Wow!" all the fairies gasped as they saw their school. It was the same as before but many buildings were added. The school was absolutely beautiful!

"Must be an even longer walk to one end of the school to another!" Stella said to Musa
Suddenly a fairy floated by in a bubble, it looked so easy it made the girls wish they had them to get to classes.

"Pretty amazing huh?" Lea asked
The girls just kept looking around unable to reply.

"Oh here is Grizelda with the list! We better tick you off!"

"Good to see some things never change" Layla joked

They walked up to a woman. She had grey hair and spectacles she was thin and had a kind smile on her face.
"Hello Lea!" she greeted warmily

"That's Grizelda?" Stella wishpered to Flora
"Wow she seems really nice" Flora replied

"Ok this is Stella, Flora, Techna, Musa and Layla"

Grizelda took a list up to her face
"Hmm I am sorry they aren't on the list..."
The five fairies looked at eachother unsure of what to do next but Lea laughed kindly
"You are really getting old Grizelda, when you find them just remember: Stella, Flora, Techna, Musa and Layla, follow me girls"

"She really isn't as strict as she used to be" Musa wishpered to Techna and Techna just nodded

This time Lea rolled her eyes "You guys always wishper! Do you really have so much to hide, you can trust me what realm are you from anyway?"

"Umm..." The girls said in a chorous
"Historus" Techna said simply
"The Historical realm, the closest realm to the center of the magical dimension"

Lea smiled again.
"That would explain why your clothes are a bit out of fashion"
Stella looked hurt but didn't argue

The girls followed Lea into a large room with floating couches and a TV-like object in it
"Is this our dorm?" Flora asked
"Of course not" Lea replied cheekily
"This is the waiting room for the newbies, I will go for an ogre to show you to your Dorm"
"Ogre!" the girls asked in unison

"Since the first Ogre, called Nut began to work here hiring Ogres to serve at Alfea was thought to be a good idea, and it is. Ogres aren't as horrible as everyone thinks they are. They are gentle and hard working" Lea explained
"Now wait for an Ogre to come and take you to your dorm. Catcha later!"
With this Lea left the room

"This place is't Alfea, its crazy!" Musa exclaimed
"I totaly agree with you Mus, the reamrk Lea made about our outfits was unessesary!" Stella added
"Girls! Techna inturrupted
"I know were we are..."

This post has been edited by Music123: Sep 5 2008, 12:32 PM

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post Sep 5 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

... Alright. This is still as confusing as all hell.

Why not take some seeds back with her and then magic them to grow?
Why not just go back in time a couple of days, keep an eye on the others, and stop them from going forward in time in the first place?
And why not explicitly explain why the hell travelling in time once doesn't hurt you, but multiple treks will? That seems like a blatant asspull to me.

Because I have not read the Molly Moon series, nor do I wish to after reading its Wikipedia entry. It seems like another case of some person's Mary Sue got published.

*throws another Trillby hat at Music123*

--------------------

bloomskylove
post Sep 5 2008, 7:53 PM
Post #29

Charmix Fairy

that was good plz continue!!!

--------------------
post Sep 6 2008, 2:52 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (MorriganAensland @ Sep 5 2008, 03:35 PM) *
... Alright. This is still as confusing as all hell.

Why not take some seeds back with her and then magic them to grow?
Why not just go back in time a couple of days, keep an eye on the others, and stop them from going forward in time in the first place?
And why not explicitly explain why the hell travelling in time once doesn't hurt you, but multiple treks will? That seems like a blatant asspull to me.

Because I have not read the Molly Moon series, nor do I wish to after reading its Wikipedia entry. It seems like another case of some person's Mary Sue got published.

*throws another Trillby hat at Music123*

Ok. I know this is confusing just think...is it possible to write a time travel story that isn't confusing? So far I have read heaps of books and seen movies about time travel and so far a haven't come across a single one that isn't confusing.
First of all, you can't control were the time travel crystal takes you. Secondly the girls can use limited magic (didn't get to that part yet).

The last question you asked has a really complicated answer but I will try to answer it the simplest I can. When you go back in time you create parellel universes, in one: you never went back in time in the first place and lived as normal. In the other: you went back in time. You create more and more of these universes and the time that you came from isn't moving with you anymore and you aren't with your time it is all mixed up so you start to age much faster than you usually do.
It is really hard to explain and time travel doesn't really exist. It is only a fantasy story after all. I am sorry if its still confuses you. Time travel is indeed and interesting yet very confusing topic

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post Sep 6 2008, 4:53 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Chrono Trigger does the Time Travel thing quite well. It's a very good example of it. I advise you look it up.

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Sep 6 2008, 9:49 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Oh, yeah and some rules I like to remember on Time Travel, is you should never know too much about your future. Some of Doctor Emmett Brown's rules. Even though this is magic try not to make paradoxes. Try not to make them meet past or future versions of themselves. Otherwise this is really good. I really like it. icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
dittadulla
post Sep 6 2008, 10:40 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

oh, I just realized something... you know, Stella and the others disappear, and don't appear back until this time... then older Stella must have been vanished a long time ago, but if she is there, you are showing that Bloom did save them... o.O

of course I migfht be wrong, time travel is not my best side, but this is what is bugging me...

--------------------
Music123
post Sep 6 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks for the great comments everyone icon_smile.gif

Chapter 10

"What are you doing here Lockette!?" Bloom didn't know whether to be angry or not

The tiny pixie yawned and opened her eyes.
"Hello Bloom" she smiled

"Lockette you knew that this was dangerous, why did you come?" Bloom asked picking Lockette up in her hands.
"I knew that you wouldn't let me go so I snuck with you, I knew you will need my help" Lockette answered
Bloom sighed
"I suppose that's why Ms F isn't with us" she said standing up

"Yes" Lockette said
"Only seven living things can travel with both crystals at once, with the girls in the future that makes five and the two of us make seven"
"This Time Travel stuff is so confusing!" Bloom exclaimed putting her hands on her hips
"Well I guess we better come down to the village" Bloom decided
Lockette hid in Bloom's pocket as she ran down the hill her dress waving behind her. The Village really reminded Bloom of story books. It was indeed a lot like it. There were shops with bottles of potions, Florists used their powers to keep their dead flowers bloom and the men at the side of the road offered a ride on self pulling wooden carriages.
To Bloom's relief, nobody stared at her because of the way she was dressed because everyone were dressed in long dresses whether they were rich or poor.
Far in the distance she saw a magestic castle which reminded her of Alfea
"Its so beautiful" Bloom mumbled to herself
Then she stopped daydreaming and got down to buisness. She took the Green crystal around her neck, it was still hot and glowing.
"What do I do to connect with the girls?"
"Nothing" Lockette poped out of Bloom's pocket
"Just wait untill it gets connection"

Bloom looked at the glowing crystal anxiously
"I do hope they are ok"

Bloom in her outfit:

This post has been edited by Music123: Sep 6 2008, 11:16 AM

--------------------

bloomskylove
post Sep 7 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #35

Charmix Fairy

awsome!!!! who does bloom see first???

--------------------
post Sep 7 2008, 6:56 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (dittadulla @ Sep 6 2008, 01:40 PM) *
oh, I just realized something... you know, Stella and the others disappear, and don't appear back until this time... then older Stella must have been vanished a long time ago, but if she is there, you are showing that Bloom did save them... o.O

of course I migfht be wrong, time travel is not my best side, but this is what is bugging me...

I see what you mean...I have the whole story planned out in my head and its best not to tell what exactly heppens in the end. Sorry.
I will write the next chapter soon, you will find out who Bloom sees first then icon_smile.gif

I am very sorry its one of those times were I don't have the time to write another chapter. I promise to write Chapter 11 soon

This post has been edited by Music123: Sep 7 2008, 7:00 AM

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post Sep 7 2008, 12:36 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

*twitch twitch*

GRAH!!!!

*bangs head against wall*

So many unneccessary and rather pointless rules! Now only seven people can travel through time? That's quite a contrived coincidence.

AND YOU JUST SAID THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE WHO WERE FLORISTS!!! FLORISTS THAT COULD KEEP DEAD PLANTS ALIVE!!!!!!!!! WHAT PART OF "BLOOM TAKES SEEDS/PLANTS WITH HER" WAS A BASELESS IDEA NOW?!?

--------------------

Music123
post Sep 10 2008, 10:01 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (MorriganAensland @ Sep 7 2008, 03:36 PM) *
*twitch twitch*

GRAH!!!!

*bangs head against wall*

So many unneccessary and rather pointless rules! Now only seven people can travel through time? That's quite a contrived coincidence.

AND YOU JUST SAID THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE WHO WERE FLORISTS!!! FLORISTS THAT COULD KEEP DEAD PLANTS ALIVE!!!!!!!!! WHAT PART OF "BLOOM TAKES SEEDS/PLANTS WITH HER" WAS A BASELESS IDEA NOW?!?

It will be explained in the future chapters. I am trying to do the best I can, this is only my 2nd fan fic I am better at writing short stories (my last fan fic was only about 5-7 chapters long) I must admit. But this is a good challenge.

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post Sep 10 2008, 2:34 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

"Good challenge"? This is one tragedy after another.

I'll admit, yeah, you're a beginniner at this. It's rather obvious.

That being said... you... *twitch* you must learn to adapt your story as problems arise. And needless and pointless rules without any kind of justification will just be one disappointment after another because it'll seem like you're just pulling rules out of nowhere without having any method to the madness.

... At least I had a decent explanation for the Rule of Invitation with the Great Sea of Evil... *grumbles*

--------------------

Music123
post Sep 13 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 11

"No! It can't be!" Stella exlaimed almost falling from her couch
"Its true..." Techna said sadly
"How did we travel through time in the first place?" Musa asked trying to be calm

The girls fell silent once again. An ogre arrived at the waiting room. He was yellow, and looked very old. He didn't have much hair and all the hair that he had was grey.
"Nut!" Flora exclaimed but then wished she didn't
Luckily Nut didn't realise the girls and simply said
"Have any luggage?"
"Um...No" Layla smiled
"Ok" Nut shrugged
"Follow me"

The winx followed Nut who brought them to a beautiful room with an amazing veiw.
"Here you go girls" Nut handed Techna the key to the room and left.

"I am surprised that it was so easy to get in Alfea" Flora said
"I am so glad that it was" Musa replied

"The room is sweet" Layla said happily
"The future isn't so bad after all"
"Yeah, its actually quite awsome" Flora added

"Ah these couches are amazing" Stella smiled and immidiately lay down and closed her eyes

"Stella, your dress!" Techna noiticed
"Its glowing!"

Stella looked at what she was wearing, her mini dress was indeed glowing bright red
"Look!" Musa pointed
"The areas close to the pocket glow the brightest!"
Stella slowly reached into her pocket and pulled out the red time travel crystal.
"My rub...." but before Stella could finish, the crystal began to glow red even brighter.

The crystal eventually stopped glowing and Stella saw Bloom's face clearly on the crystal. Lockette was on Bloom's shoulder
"Stella, I reached you!" Bloom shouted excitedly

"Hi Bloom!" Stella said shocked
"Hi Bloom" Musa, Flora, Techna and Layla echoed
Bloom got straight to bisness
"Ok girls, in order to travel in time you must have Amoria Rose herbs, the moment your red crystal comes in contact with the herbs you will travel the time that I am at, which is the past."
"The school should have some Amoria Rose herbs" Flora said

"Were are you girls?" Bloom asked looking worried
"At Alfea....we think" Layla said unsure

Bloom's emotion changed from worried to shocked.
"Find the herbs as soon...." Bloom started to say but then the image of Bloom disappeared
"She hung up on us" Stella said grumpily

"There is no time now Stella!" Musa grabbed her friend's hand
"We need to find those herbs"

"What happened?" Bloom asked Lockette confused
"You didn't think you could comunicate with them forever did you?" Lockette replied cheekily
"Don't worry, the crystals need to cool down that's all, we will try again later"

"Good Luck girls" Bloom said to herself.
"Good Luck"

This post has been edited by Music123: Sep 13 2008, 10:17 AM

--------------------

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 10:00 PM