Add Reply
> Musa, Fans Unite
Rating 5 V
ZaiHyeFan
post Apr 7 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

She doesn't have alot of fans like bloom or stella, but Musa is awesome.
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Apr 7 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 7 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Musa doesn't have a lot of fan!? yes she does! on this forums she does at least.
it's cause on other forums, there are younger member. and they mostly like bloom....
I love Musa. she's my favorite, i'm probably her biggest fan here.
I love how she is all about music and isn't that girly girl.

--------------------
humbu111
post Apr 7 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Tiny Dragon
post Apr 8 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #5

Mythix Fairy

From my understanding, and this could be wrong, the older audience favors Musa and Tecna while the other younger audience favors Bloom and Stella.

I really hope we get to see Musa sing again in Season 4.

--------------------
Abdu 6b
post Apr 8 2009, 1:46 AM
Post #6

Tynix Fairy

My list of faves in order:
1. Stella
2. Bloom
3. MUSA
4. Layla
5. Tecna (I always liked her clothing)

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
wkw427
post Apr 8 2009, 1:51 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I thought she had several fans..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post Apr 8 2009, 1:57 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Musa is tied with Bloom for my favorite ^^ I love how she's about music and expression, and that she's a little more rough around the edges than the other girls. She's spunky enough to be interesting and different, but not so much that she's annoying.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclubrox23
post Apr 8 2009, 2:02 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (Tiny Dragon @ Apr 7 2009, 05:13 PM) *
From my understanding, and this could be wrong, the older audience favors Musa and Tecna while the other younger audience favors Bloom and Stella.

Yeah it seems that the older viewers like Musa and Tecna. I agree with that.

Musa's my forever fave! My order is below...

1:Musa
2:Stella
3:Tecna
4:Layla
5:Bloom
6:Flora

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Zhanneel
post Apr 8 2009, 3:24 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Rofl, I love your pun there WKW. I just love puns, what can I say?

And of course Musa has tons of fans! (aka: humans, not things that blow wind around). And yeah, like everyone says, this forum is highly populated with Musa/Tecna fans. She and Tecna are my favorite female characters icon_wink.gif.
P-girl
post Apr 8 2009, 7:22 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Musa is the..... well, not the adults' favorites, but a lot of older fans like her.
dittadulla
post Apr 8 2009, 2:42 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Musa has alot of fans on these forums, including myself ^^

My toplist is kinda like this at the moment:

Musa
Flora
Stella
Layla
Tecna
Bloom

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 8 2009, 7:45 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

musa is third in my list, i do like her

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Fortress Guy
post Apr 8 2009, 7:54 PM
Post #14

Harmonix Fairy

Musa has a lot of meat on her personality, including some faults. This does give more mature fans something with which they can identify.

Though rarely shown, she looks quite pretty with her hair down.

I do however have an issue with her powers. They never seemed very thought-out (except perhaps for the movie). She almost always just seemed to be blasting enemies with straightforward sonic blasts. Compare that with the more varied uses Flora's and Tecna's powers were put to and I think you may agree there was a differential.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
Zhanneel
post Apr 8 2009, 8:05 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I've had my own issues with Musa's powers too. I always thought (in my own little world) that Musa could be one of the strongest offensive characters in the show. I'd argue that Darcy's Dark powers would trump most powers, but that's another story. Back to Musa--she has the power to crumble anything with vibration. If she honed her powers, she could create earthquakes and tsunamis. Let's go out on a limb and say she trains to the max: she could reform the tectonic plate system. *whaps self* That was too far, I know. But geez, she could be quite kick-butt if she learned more destructive/offensive uses for her power.
Tiny Dragon
post Apr 8 2009, 8:19 PM
Post #16

Mythix Fairy

Flora has varied attacks? From season 2 on she really only uses vines as a way to attack. It is one of the reason Flora's not my favourite. Her powers could be so much more but instead they just make her attack over and over again with vines.

--------------------
Fortress Guy
post Apr 8 2009, 8:30 PM
Post #17

Harmonix Fairy

Yeah, you are right that Flora's powers are not as explored as they could be beginning in season 2. But the potential is clear, and we had seen a little more of it in the past.

I think Zhan is onto something regarding Musa. Not that I think she is a Tesla-like earthquake machine! (although... ha) She could use that kind of power more frequently though. Going up to a wall that the fairies need to get through and after a second vibrating it to rubble.

However I can also see Musa's powers more in line with how they worked in the movie and other subtle applications. Darcy was mentioned and I think Musa's powers can even go down that path a little. Using sound to soothe and even influence minds. Using music/sounds to make animals do her bidding like Aquaman. Pacifying thugs, etc.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
romir
post Apr 11 2009, 9:03 PM
Post #18

Enchantix Fairy

To be honest Musa is my favourest one!
i like layla too! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Musa fan!
Boo
post Jun 5 2009, 1:39 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (ZaiHyeFan @ Apr 7 2009, 11:50 PM) *
She doesn't have alot of fans like bloom or stella, but Musa is awesome.

... But she is usually more popular then Tecna (*sniff*) and Layla... So she's not far behind the most popular characters.

I don't really have a problem with Musa, nor do I think she's extraordinary. I've always liked her, though. In fact, she was my favorite when I first saw the show (but after seeing another episode, that changed.)

I particularly like her powers. ^_^ It was an interesting choice to go with, since when one thinks of powers, the first thing that comes to mind is water, earth, fire, etc... Some aspects of her powers (moreso seen in season 1) are pretty neat, in my opinion.

That, and I always liked that she was less of a stereotypical preppy girl compared to some of the characters (which may partially explain why she is a favorite among older viewers).

Despite the fact that I think she's definitely a worthwhile character for the show and has some great qualities, I simply don't really know why I don't like her all too much...
*thinks about that for a moment*

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
aqua_pearl
post Jun 5 2009, 5:20 AM
Post #20

Sirenix Fairy

Bloom and Stella are probably favourites for the younger audiences more because

1. Main character/more attention
2. Theyre more goofy/crack jokes to amuse them
3. Theyre pretty ( i remember when i was younger and sailor moon was our winx club and everyone wanted to be either sailor moon or the prettiest one (who most considered was venus. I cant lie, i was one of them, those two were my favourites even though i like them all. Now, like with the winx i cant pick. anyways)

well thats my opinion. Another opinion why so many people here like musa nad tecna is because we all like music and tecnology. ie the computer i am currently typing on, our cell phones, our video games, etc.

That or because theyre more unique and indepth characters. Musa is troubled and flawed and tecna is practical and mature. Flora and Layla perhaps are considered of an even more mature level? They seem settled in their opinions and relationships. They seem sure about alot of things while the others seem to be finding their way (well tecna i think is more settled now)
Flora is the more motherly in nature, someone you would turn to confide in, and layla seems like the independent successful woman of todays generation. As if she would go off and be CEO of a company, go jogging each morning, etc

And yeah Flora should so get to do more. Like she should be able to use poison, and make thorns come from the ground like jagged spikes, and be able to puncture monsters with throwing leaves (like ninja stars icon_biggrin.gif) and then flowers should spill forth and consume them (anyone see the fountain? When he drank from the tree of life?) or cast a spell that makes them turn to wood or a tree or plant or something.

Probably not kid friendly enough

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 7:07 AM