Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I Am Going To 9th Grade Soon And I Need Some Help...
Rating 1 V
Princess Bloom36
post Apr 13 2008, 6:23 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: New Members

I am going to 9th grade soon. And I am going to the one of the best High School in USA. The school is called McCann Tech. And I have to say good-bye to all my friends. I am want to go to McCann but at the same time I want to be at my old school. Someone please help me. I need help.... icon_sad.gif
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 13 2008, 8:41 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

well ultimatly you have to do what is best for your education. I am sure you will make new friends. Also you can always keep in contact with your current friends via msn or a similar thing

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 14 2008, 3:01 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

don't worry. i know its going to be tough leaving your friends. but you can always stay in contact with them. just because you are going to a different school doesn't mean you have to leave your friends.
when my bestest friend moved (its an hour away from where i live) we always stayed in contact. and we been best friends since kindergarden. and i'm in 10 grade right now. ^_^
i'm sure your friends will understand. you have to do whats best for your education. and you'll will make new friends.
i hope everything goes well and that you are ok.

--------------------
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2008, 2:14 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well, you have understand that people at some point have to say goodbye. >.< Like what everyone else say, it isn't goodbye forever cause you can still keep in contact by email and phone. I'm going to highschool also >.< But I'm not going to like a famous school like yours. Mine is in CA. It is private and pretty hard and strict (we have uniforms). I've also transfered three time already for school also so the best advice I can give you and if look foward and focus on the future. Even though you are going to leave your old friends, you'll make new ones.

Good luck!

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Princess Bloom36
post Apr 20 2008, 4:47 PM
Post #5

Pixie

Well, I also like a boy. Oh ok I love him. He is so cute. He is like Sky and I am like Bloom. I want to be his girlfriend. And some people said that we should go out. + he is really nice to me, it feels like I met him before. And that is also why I want to stay....
mightymarty2
post Apr 20 2008, 8:42 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

as I said before your education has to come first, if you want to go out with him and he feels the same way then go for it, distance should be no object.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Princess Bloom36
post Jun 7 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #7

Pixie

Well now I am going out. And he said that he want me to be with him forever.
Tecna 01
post Aug 6 2008, 4:30 PM
Post #8

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

school changes to a new school. Old house changes to a new house. But tears remain in your eyes remembering those happy memories. So life changes and changes. Sorrow then happiness. After happinesss sorrow.
These things happen in every girl,women,lady,men,boy,teenage. So be happy and brighten. whenever sorrows come. Keep in contact with the friend forever but sometimes have to lose a friend. Cheer up now. You are going in the new school says your mom but you sad and lonely. Well those things happen and have to survive.

--------------------

Thanks ditta for making this awesome signature!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:28 AM