27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *Sinful Angels, With death comes new life
angel123
post Dec 6 2009, 6:05 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Kiba examined the Fountan as he sat on the ledge, his cane 'accidentally' triping a small man "aye! you tripped me little brother!" a rather large man said quickly, pulling kiba to his feet.

"i assure you sir, i meant him no harm, i cannot even see, how could i purposly trip any one?" kiba stammered, acting innocent and frail "i am simply looking for a friend i lost a while back"

"how can YOU look for anything?" the little man said standing up "Bro! either kick his butt or make him pay for what he did"

"oh, i will brother" the large man said "he will pay in many ways for what he has done to you little brother"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 6 2009, 8:03 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin now how to look for allies in a town like this, well they most probably stand out or at least that is what he hoped. Other wise this would be almost impossible. He headed towards the centre slowly looking for anyone who stood out. The crowds were not making this easy for him.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Dec 6 2009, 9:01 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Danaica simply lay in awe, she was confussed and stunned by all that was happening. She gracefully pulled herself to her feet and began to walk across the town, she had so many questions, so many thoughts and realisations but she felt no need to speak but to observe and that she did.
As Dana crossed the centre she realized she looked a little different, everyone here was so lovely and colourful, she seemed so dark and pale. Suddenly she tripped, making her feel ever so small and insignificant in the crowd. She lay there for a second and stopped her heart and mind from racing, feeling the deep thud of the crowd benith her thin body.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Dec 6 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

A town square. Now this was getting him somewhere. Oh, and a few people fighting. Fighting a blind youngster. Something sparked, also, he realised the boy, just like him, stood out from the crowd. One of his allies? In that case.....
Dragunov took his gun, and aimed it at the man holding the boy, going for the shoulder. He pulled the trigger, as a soft shooting noise could be heard.

((Yeah, Dragunov can be..... direct like that. *Goes on to hum 'I predict a riot'*))

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 6 2009, 11:35 AM
Zania330
post Dec 6 2009, 2:31 PM
Post #45

Mythix Fairy

Crystal found the town but she had no clue what to do now. She decided to just walk around and hopefully find something, or someone who could tell her what was going on.

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
demon
post Dec 6 2009, 4:01 PM
Post #46

Bloomix Fairy

kakeru heard a gun shot so he jumped up and pulled the eye patch off. And looks around to see whats going on but just then he saw a man with a sniper rifle and another guy right next to a puddle of blood. so he puts his eye patch back on and walks over to the man next to the puddle of blood and asks him "are you alright sir."

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 6 2009, 4:05 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

((1. The man was holding someone.
2. Angel's character, Angel's reactions with the character.))

Dragunov just made a 'humph'-noise, lowering his gun. He was expecting some towns-folk to aid the man. People tended to choose for their own in a conflict. That didn't take away that it was damn annoying. Wait a minute..... once again, a person, a child even, that obviously didn't belong here. Another ally? That was even more annoying. And.... why were both his presumed allies teenagers?

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 6 2009, 6:46 PM
Jahnavi
post Dec 6 2009, 4:14 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

As Sakura headed into town, she heard shouting, and then the sound of a gunshot, coming from the town square. She ran there to see what was going on.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Zania330
post Dec 6 2009, 4:15 PM
Post #49

Mythix Fairy

Crystal heard some shouting and the sound of a gunshot and thought there might be people there so she ran to the place where she heard it.

This post has been edited by Zania330: Dec 6 2009, 7:13 PM

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
P-girl
post Dec 6 2009, 7:11 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Strapping the rifle back onto his back, Dragunov pinned the boy, and pretty much everyone around him with a stone-cold glare. If anyone had trouble with his methods, they were welcome to critique. However, they had to accept the consequences, namely being the next in line to face him. Both numbers and skill didn't matter to him. If someone got in the way of the mission, he'd dispose of them.
fullmoon
post Dec 6 2009, 9:26 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Alice walked around the foreign town. Where she again? Nearby she heard a gunshot but she couldn't where it came from. That made her eyes widened. She didn't get spirited into some dreamworld where there are a bunch of gangs and mafia did she? What a bad dream, Alice thought while rubbing her temples.

This post has been edited by fullmoon: Dec 6 2009, 9:27 PM

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
angel123
post Dec 6 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

(first warning to Zania, paragraphs, and sme goes for Jah, but ill give her some slack since it wsa the first short post)

Kiba turned his head "that was a bit of an over kill" he said watching the two men run off "i do beleive a gun shot wound was a little to severe a punishment for picking on a blind man" Kiba's face show no emotion, and his hair and shirt were a little messed up from the confrontation, not to mention some blood spatter hit his face and shirt.

This post has been edited by angel123: Dec 6 2009, 10:38 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Dec 6 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Danaica had heard the gun shot, and deep inside her she felt the soft throbbing of the shoulder that was shot. She could feel the tissue being broken as the bullet drove deeper inside the man and she even felt the short sharp pain. As she got up people rushed around her, almost tripping over her to see what was going on.

She pushed through and saw a boy with blood spatters on his face and shirt (kiba), it was strange, the way she suddenly felt like touching the blood on his face. But she refrained and simply asked "Whats you're name?" she could feel a diffrent thought pattern in him compaired to the others in the crowd, he wasnt like them. But when she tuned her mind properly she realized there was more people like her and the boy. She wasnt the only one.

--------------------

angel123
post Dec 7 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Kiba's acting skills kicked in again, and he droped his cane "oh no! i droped my cane... some one help me please, i cant see, i need to sit down, i need to rest" he started shaking and clutching his arms frowning and making a scared look on his face.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Dec 7 2009, 12:37 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Danaica looked suprised, she widened her eyes stared at the boy. She didnt really understand what was going on, but she knelt to his side helped him up guesturing a geniune smile.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Dec 7 2009, 12:47 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(OMG SHANI! Your forum set is GORGEOUS!)

Carmina began walking in what she thought to be the direction of the city. She didn't know exactly what it would look like, if it would be an actual city, with regular buildings and things. Or maybe it would be some fantasy land where everyone lived on clouds. No, that was stupid. Dying was obviously not a big deal. Everything seemed somewhat normal, same as it had in life. There wouldn't be clouds, there would be a city. Twenty-five minutes later, Carmina got her answer. She was at the dge of the city.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
fullmoon
post Dec 7 2009, 1:22 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

It was about time Alice realized that everyone around her were dressed like they came out of some history feudal documentary. She was the only one dressed in modern attire. So it was a reliving-the-past type of dream? Wait! There was another person dressed more..normally.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Zania330
post Dec 7 2009, 2:01 AM
Post #58

Mythix Fairy

Crystal found some people and wondered what happened.

--------------------

demon
post Dec 7 2009, 2:47 AM
Post #59

Bloomix Fairy

kakeru pick up the cane and hands it to the blind person and then asked him "whats your name sir my name is kakeru." then turning to the person who helped her asking "what her name is." then noticeing that the other three didnt look loike they were citizens of the city and wondered if they were the others

--------------------
angel123
post Dec 7 2009, 5:20 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"um... thank you kind sirs, and miss's but i really must be going, i need to find my friends" kiba said drying despratly to get out of the area, there were too many people, too much to 'look' at at the time, he griped the cane in his hands and started to walk away.

(Strike two... Zania, use full paragraphs, that means at least three sentences and dont be an npc, if your do it again after your third warning your out of the rp, i dont want to kick you out but small posts not only bug me but they sorta ruin the game)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 8:56 AM