Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Nick Version In Aussie Stores
Kel03
post Sep 11 2012, 4:27 AM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Just to let all you aussie fans out there know that I went into my local JB Hifi today and found the first movie on dvd icon_biggrin.gif. It's $15.99 aus dolllars and comes with the first seven epsiodes of season 4 (just like the american release did). I haven't checked anywhere else yet so unsure if any other stores like Target or Big W have them. About time we get the Winx on dvd here lol. Oh and it's OT but you can still get the 4 specials on itunes for free in australia when I checked last night.
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 12 2012, 1:18 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

That's a wonderful news! ^_^

Oh I heard someone from Australia told me they released the Winx Dolls from Jakks Pacific? Have you seen them? Cause another fan told me she can't find them in stores yet in Australia.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kel03
post Sep 12 2012, 2:37 AM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

Actually when I brought the DVD there was a sticker on it saying "new winx dolls available now" but I have been searching and searching in all the big stores that are suppose to be stocking them like target, toys r us and such but I haven't seen them yet (I've actually been keeping my eye out for months lol) but as soon as I spot them (and buy one) I will be sure to let everyone know.
Nebbia
post Sep 17 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #4

Charmix Fairy

argh i have to Kel!! i bought my DVD last week (peh not sure why i now have two versions, Rai and Nick)
i saw the sticker and got way to exited, i was virtually dancing in Big W
its 16.99 at Big W for anyone whose curious.

i think itll take a bit for the dolls to come in, i mean the DVD did only JUST appear in stores and its been
yearrsss since we had Winx in stores in Australia. the last item i bought was Bloom with her magic wardrobe
in 2007. how exiting. i hope they get the dolls in asap ill be looking.

This post has been edited by Nebbia: Sep 17 2012, 10:05 AM
Nebbia
post Oct 19 2012, 10:57 AM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

I'm going to be annoying and double post~
for anyone interested the dolls are now available in Target from about $25. they're the Nick ones though. im not a fan, i own a few Italian dolls and they are much closer to the actual cartoon.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:11 PM