Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Angel DarkStorm Memorial Project, In memory of Fa
Another Morning
post May 29 2013, 1:54 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

As many of you have probably read already, we have lost one of our own. Fa passed away in a car crash, and we're all still in shock from the news. But, part of the good that Fa did in the world was help form this community of friend, and we can keep each other strong and help each other to heal.

A few of us on Facebook have discussed a project we would like to put together to honor Fa and all that she did for us. It will be simple, but if everyone pitches in, it will also be beautiful.

Here in this topic, please share any special memories, stories, or even just thoughts about Falicia that you have. Even little messages to her. Also, please start looking for any art that Fa has made for you, and include either that image or a link to it in your post as well. An image that you made for Fa will work as well. Please sign it with your name (your username or your real name is fine), and the country you live in (you can also include state/provice/region/etc).

The goal will be to use all these images and words to create a sort of collective image/collage of everything Fa meant to us for us to keep. Kate (aka W.I.N.X.) has also volunteered to send a printed version of the image to Fa's dad, to show him that we are all supporting him and the rest of their family, and to show how Fa has left her mark all over the world.

Fa was full of love and always willing to share it. I think one of the best ways to honor her memory is to pour our own love into something for her. If you have something you would like to add to this project, please do share it. Also, if you would like to help design the completed image, let me know either in a PM here, on Facebook, or on Skype (I'm NinjaKitty9052).

Thank you for help, guys, and I'm here for everyone if you need somebody to talk to about all of this.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post May 29 2013, 8:44 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I will try and add more as time goes on.

My signiture was made by Fa. I remmeber when I was going through a hard time and me and Fa spent a good half an hour to an hour talking on msn. She was one of a group of people on here who made me feel happier and was such a good friend.

Also I think we should include something about the shoutbox balls she helped organise as they were great fun.

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/..._Brown/sigi.jpg

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Jun 2 2013, 11:45 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I don't have a lot of really recent memories since I haven't been super active the past couple months, but I do remember from before how nice Fa was. She was always friendly and nice not just to me, but to everyone. It is sad to see someone die so young who was so nice and open to everyone.
esca Eterna
post Jun 4 2013, 4:47 AM
Post #4

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

It's been a really long time since I've been on this forum, but here is a drawing I did for Fa when I was still active:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z283/es...erna/facopy.png

She will be missed; her confidence, love, and optimism was a gift to the world. Her beauty and her light-heartedness were memorable and meaningful to everyone who knew her.

<3

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

winxclubrox23
post Jun 4 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Here's a portrait piece that Fa made for me, for no reason at all, simply because she wanted to do something nice. That just really sums up her personality.

This!

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Jun 4 2013, 11:18 PM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
dittadulla
post Jun 5 2013, 7:08 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

A pixel doll Fa made me at random

It's been a while since I last talked to her, but I will miss her tremendously. I'm pretty sure she was the most loving and kind person I've ever met, and she was never afraid to show us all how much she appreciated us, by making gifts in the form of art or sending postcards, even if she didn't get anything in return. She was one of my biggest inspirations to also do those "random acts of kindness" for my friends and her, which I did occassionally but not nearly as much as she did for all of us!
Her optimism and kindness will be greatly missed and I don't know if I'll ever meet someone as special as she was, she was really one of a kind. Rest in peace, dear sweet Fa. <3

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jun 5 2013, 11:55 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

It's been a long time since I've seen her do any recent artwork, but I do remember her posting many self-made collages on that Desktop topic we have here:

Post Your Desktop

Also, she has had many awards given to her over the years. The newest of which are in her Angel Darkstorm profile page (http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2268). Maybe her Anime Princess one has more?

I had a memory of her just now, a funny one actually. I remember her in the Shoutbox quite a bit, but there was a time she was quite enamored with the word "fire". However it was more like...

FIRE!!!

Heh, does anyone remember that? That was a funny Shoutbox time. Her humor was unique and random, probably just as she would like it. icon_wink.gif
Another Morning
post Jun 6 2013, 9:43 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I've started to put together text and images, so keep posting your messages and pictures, guys <3

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Zhanneel
post Jun 6 2013, 11:31 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Here is that pictures of the bracelet Fa made for me some time ago. I also linked her name to it on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=994...mp;l=f09f30a498
SolarfireWinx
post Jun 17 2013, 10:41 PM
Post #10

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Oh. My. GOSH.
I remember her from SO long ago!! She was SO sweet! I can't believe it!!! We weren't super close like a lot of you were because I was on and off a lot, but I saw her around so much and she was so nice to everyone. It's so sad someone with a heart as beautiful as hers is no longer with us. She will absolutely be missed. I think what you guys are doing for her is incredible. I'd definitely help if I could, but I don't have a lot to offer aside from my most profound condolences.

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Ranma
post Jul 1 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

This is the most recent wallpaper Fa did for my rp, "Infinium."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Sha...zpsae7bbec7.jpg

She got a kick out of making wall papers for that rp. All of them can be found right here: http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2247

I don't have one single memory of her, we spent a lot of time rp'ing with each other. Some of her characters that she created were important parts of my stories. She was also my friend on facebook, and we played a few other game/guild type things with each other.

I'm from Louisiana in the United States. And I will miss her.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:43 PM