Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *Bleach Rps, Our version of Bleach Arcs!
P-girl
post Dec 17 2012, 6:26 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Hey there!" Came from behind, as Xieress popped up and greeted Martin. "What's up?"
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 8:24 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"Nothings up. Just watching the new recruits. Trying to get a feel for what they are like" Martin said a little surprised that someone seemed so eager and confident to talk to him.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 18 2012, 8:45 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

"Good, good. As someone more experienced, how do you think they fare?" Xieress asked, curious. "Pretty good, huh?"
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 8:58 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Some of them have potential to do well. Some of the others I am not so sure will do that well" Martin replied deciding to leave the most probably won't survive the first year off what he told him

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 18 2012, 9:03 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

"And.... Which side do you think I fall?" Xieress asked, getting in front of Marty and striking a stance with his sword. This garnered a few dismissive laughs as to the naked eye, it looked as if he was holding nothing more then a golden hilt.
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 9:09 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin looked at Xieress for a couple of moments confidence, good spiritual pressure, zonpakto unusual depends on ability. "Definitely the potential side"

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 18 2012, 9:13 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

This caused Xieress to do a fist-pump as he got out of his stance, grinning broadly.
"Thank you, Sir. I won't dissapoint you." He said, placing the hilt on his back where it appeared to float slightly. In truth, the actual sword was now in it's sheath on Xieress' back.
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 9:18 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Good, I don't like being disappointed. So how have your time in our squad been?" Martin asked looking at the enthusiastic Xieress

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 18 2012, 9:19 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

"Good so far. I mean, I'm brand new, most of my skills are taught by my family, so I'm still kinda getting adjusted 'n all that." Xieress answered. "But I'm sure I'll do great."
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 9:22 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Its good you like it but you won't be fully used to soul society for a while yet" Martin told Xieress

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 18 2012, 9:47 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

"Who says I won't? For all you know, I can adapt like this." Xieress said, snapping at the 'This'.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 18 2012, 1:50 PM
Post #32

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

(MusaCake hasn't reply what should we do? T_T )

Rei

"Oh, my name is Ami. We didn't get to introduce just now..." Rei notices her eyes. Turning to her lunch box instead her face and she was already drooling. Rei just laugh and smile again.
'Would you like to share my lunch, Ami?"
"Would I?" Ami said out loud but put back. Realizing it sounded rude. "I mean can I?" She look at her with cute puppy dog eyes. Causing Rei to laugh a little more.
"Of course. My grandfather always like to pack me a big lunch. Despite knowing what I'm a small eaten..." She grab another set of chopstick and gave it to her. "And I always bring a spare just in case..." She started to split some of her food with Ami.
"Thank you, Rei-Chan!" Ami hug her out of joy. Turning Rei face scarlet. No one. Never ever hugged her like that or even call her Rei-Chan. This was certainly a first but she...she kinda like it.
"You...your welcome..." As she starting to like the cute girl, Ami like a little sister to her.
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 4:54 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I say that through experience. I have seen many new soul reapers. You have yet to deal with other squads, deal with assignments outside of soul society, deal with all the formalities yet" Martin said

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 18 2012, 5:46 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

"So I need experience to adapt...." Xieress said. "Well, I'd better get started then, huh?"
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 6:06 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Yep, though I wouldn't worry about it too much. The experience outside this squads barracks usually starts to come thick and fast about a month after joining" Martin told Xieress

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 18 2012, 6:26 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

This had the effect of Xieress' eyes lighting up excitedly. "Wicked!"
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 6:38 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin nodded it was good to see some enthusiasm

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 19 2012, 8:58 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

"So when do we start? Do we have like, a work schedule or is this more freelance?" Xieress asked.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 19 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #39

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Rei

She watch Ami who couldn't be more grateful for the offer of food. But then she felt something approaching them. A heavy spiritual aura...a presence...she sense. How bold! she thought to themselves to appear right in front her. Especially out on daylight. She reach into her pocket. In attempt to put out her Talisman. When she turn around, Anari scream out of fright!

"CAIN!"

She stun to see it was the rude boy from class who called her an air head.

Cain

He was surprise to see Ami eating lunch with the New Girl! What was the point sending to the school cafeteria to get them food. Its like a war zone over there. Everybody fighting for their lunch.

Getting closer to the girls. He suddenly felt uneasily and something was definitely off. He didn't know what it was. But he swore and sense it strongly came from the New Girl. Especially when she turn to look at him after he dropped the cold soda can down Ami shirt from behind. The look in her eyes. What was it? Did they looked like the eyes of hatred?

"CAIN! YOU JERK! YOU..." Ami hit him playfully bringing back to reality. "That was mean..." as she went to pull the soda from contact with his back. "Why did you have to do something like that?" she asked him. She nudged him with her shoulder before leaning against him a bit. But he pull and walk away. Almost making Ami almost fall on her back. "CAIN!" Ami scolded him again but he reply her coldly.

Rei

She reminded quiet the whole time. Probably a little stun to find out that ill feeling came from that Ami friend, Cain. But it doesn't make sense. He was a human right? But why did she sense sometime other else spiritual. There was a moment they actually exchange glares and raising the tension high up in the air. It was clear remark they dislike each other....a lot and Ami can see it pretty well.

After lunch break was over, she excuse herself to return to class earlier. Despite Ami plead asking her if they could go together instead. But Rei shut the door behind before allowing her to finish saying it. Entering the class room. She see her fellow school gossip in the corner. How typical. Gossiip. She thought. Walking back to her seat. She pass by them.

"Hey, are you doing it tonight?" She heard one boy speak as she sat down
"You mean the ghost hunt?" She raise her eye brow when she heard another one reply
"Yeah...yeah...."

She started to listen closely and learn that some of the student are going to stay back. Daring each other to spend a night in the school that is rumor to be hunted. She has to do something. She had to stop them. They had no idea how true they were about their school being hunted for real.

(We getting close to the plot for those I have pm you and MusaCake is still not around. T_T Proceed or not?)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 19 2012, 10:41 AM
P-girl
post Dec 19 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

((Have you PM-ed her?))

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:07 PM