Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Beauty Tips And Rules
bloom_daphne
post May 12 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Welcome to the Beauty section of our forums! But first there are some rules. Now for fashion obviously you aren't going to tell someone that lime boots, a pink striped shirt, lime mini skirt, polkadot hair band, checkered belt, golden teeth fillings, and messy hair is the latest look, no one will believe you and maybe if they do you'll make them look ridiculous! The main point is to help, not to get a crack at someone falling for your horrible fashion fiesta. Kay?

UPDATE: G-sister has pointed out that some people might say certain hair colours or skin colours are ugly or bad, so no one is to be rude about that.
Go to the top of the page
PrettyFlora
post May 22 2007, 9:13 PM
Post #2

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Well I have some advice about taking care of your nails, though its a bit long. If your one of those ppl who have a tendancy to bite your nails did you know that it is acually weaking your nails as well as making them look out of shape and scruffy, but there is always a solution you should; Cut down on biting those nails, cut them when they grow to long and put a Base coat on suited for strengthing your nails (I use a base coat called Tough Cookie, its in a purple bottle). Also if you have weak nails its good to use a strengthing base coat for that too! Now is good to keep up with your nails I do mine once a week. A good routine is firstly cutting your nails then file them so that rough edges are goneon the tip of the nail, after that use a cuticle stick to push up your cuticles, fourthly put the base coat on to all ten fingers, if you want to put nail varnish on top of the base coat and finally put a top coat on.

This post has been edited by PrettyFlora: May 22 2007, 9:14 PM

--------------------

Always belive in yourself no matter what happens :-D
G-sister
post Jun 16 2007, 9:16 AM
Post #3

A True Fairy

Group: Members

I agree witrh the rulezz but I think the people can't say that some kind of hair is not good or some skincolor Don't discrimanation!!!!! Don't doo that pliess

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Jun 19 2007, 2:04 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I found this on a site. Well Actually I'm not sure if that works cause I never tried before, cause of the sake of my acne, pimple and blackheads condition.

How to Naturally Remove Blackheads

Remove blackheads with all-natural ingredients you can find in your cupboard!

Ingredients

* 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of unflavored gelatin
* 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of milk
* 2-3 drops of favorite essential oil

Steps

1. Mix the gelatin and the milk.
2. Microwave the mixture for 10 seconds.
3. Put it on the infected area.
4. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
5. Rinse with warm water.
6. Rinse with cold water (to close pores).
7. Pat dry with a towel.

Tips

* Always pat dry with a towel... Rubbing can spread bacteria, causing pimples as well as increases the chance of more wrinkles.

* To help with aroma... you can add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil. This will eliminate the smell as well as leave your skin smelling GREAT!

Warnings

* Make sure the essential oil is safe to use on your skin. Certain essential oils can cause irritation or sun sensitivity.

--------------------
Layla
post Aug 11 2010, 1:33 PM
Post #5

Pixie

Group: New Members

I have a tip for nail-biting that one of my sisters used. If you have a habit of nail-biting, but you want your nails to be very long, trying always having something in both your hands. Something that isn't small, but is light. My sister would always carry two Rubix Cubes in her hands and when she tried to bite her nails, one of the cubes would hit her mouth instead. It took a few days, but it worked and she hasn't bitten her nails since. Try it.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:18 AM