Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

mightymarty2's Blog
Rating 0
entry May 22 2010, 10:27 AM
Ok this is a combination of a rant and warning

My laptop is a fun world of very annoying things with a need and great protection of it

In the last 24 hours (not 24 hours running) it has stoped charging the battery.. it now does except what was once 47% is now 100% which is about the same time as 47%, it has failed to shut down, crashed, shut down with no warning and then failed to start. So I am concerned it may stop working permanently so if I disappear my laptop maybe to blame or one of another factors. Why does computer/laptops hate my family (well 4 blown up PC's and all this surgests so even though they are looked after.

entry Sep 10 2009, 4:07 PM
Finally we can say good bye to fear of the dark future of the electric car that uses battery and not fuel. The car companies have got together to try and get hydrogen fuelling stations. Now all we need is someone like the government spouting we want green cars taxing poluting cars just as an excuse to fill there budget shortage as moterists are easy targets. Of course they won't as they would damage there revenue stream.

Thank you Kia Motors Corporation, Hyundai Motor, Daimler AG (Mercedes who have shown off concept hybrids and have a b class coming next year), Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corporation, Honda Motor Co Ltd (already have the clarity working), the alliance Renault SA and Nissan Motor Corporation and Toyota Motor Corporation.

Why hydrogen? Well the emission water, can get the hydrogen from water no problem nothing lost. Can be used like petrol and diesel so effectively giving you unlimited milage with little break inbetween if you had enough drivers unlike electric cars that take way too long to charge up. Sure it will be hard to get in the quantity need but as a quote from james may 'if we can get oil from under the ground why cannot we get hydrogen' (or something like that). Also less parts so easier to keep running and less to go wrong.

entry Jul 1 2009, 7:10 PM
Any way exams have results have been going down hill, parents blame the way i revise/don't care/not trying (any given combination you want)

That is far from the truth they just don't see that like its just that i am not smart enough and my head does not even know what i want (in education). I just canot remember anything anymore not even game controls that i used to know off by heart. why i don't know. I think i over achieved when i was young and flogging my self to death cannot have helped (spending so much time revising) as that has distroyed my motivation but who knows.

Thats my first blog done i hope to update regularly happy reading if you are not bored yet

SMTWTFS

Search My Blog