11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Add Reply
> *The Final Stand, A War Amongst the Worlds
Another Morning
post Oct 24 2011, 2:24 PM
Post #201

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"You're supposed to be able to find your way out of mazes if you keep going right...right?" Selene said thoughtfully, looking around the first corner. "And if I remember right, the lower level enemies from last year were golems. That might have changed, though."

Taking her own advice, she turned right and continued down the bare hallway. "It is a hologram, all they'd have to do is- woah!" She jumped back suddenly as a wall of flames burst up out of the floor, roaring before them.

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Oct 24 2011, 2:24 PM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Oct 24 2011, 2:31 PM
Post #202

Cosmix Fairy

"Let's not go that way." Zhao suggested, already turning to go the other way.
Another Morning
post Oct 24 2011, 4:33 PM
Post #203

Cosmix Fairy

"I guess we can't," Selene said, nodding in agreement and turning to follow Zhao. However, about halfway down the opposite hall, laser beams suddenly shot out from wall to wall in front of and behind them, creating a web with gaps just large enough to pass through, if one was careful.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
alicia_musa
post Oct 24 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #204

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

"well i am a vampire so my ears are very helpful and sensitive so i can hear things like that."

--------------------

{§hani}
post Oct 26 2011, 11:34 AM
Post #205

Cosmix Fairy

"soundwaves? your hearing must be incredibly fine tuned although its not that easy, i mean i'm sure the maze would find a way to complicate things.. we best be on guard and have a plan in order when its our turn." Kalia continued to fiddle with her dress before glancing up again to talk, "we need to work out eachothers strengths and weaknesses. I'm best with water and plants. so i should be able to controll the headges of the maze but im guessing they're encanted so it might be a struggle"

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post Oct 26 2011, 4:39 PM
Post #206

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina "I can also work with water. I think the best plan is slow and cautious as look at all the traps they have faced already"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
terriordx32
post Oct 29 2011, 3:41 PM
Post #207

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

"Now i feel like I'm in a james bond movie," Tristan said as he carely navigated his way through the lasers, "This is getting fun and exciting, i can't wait until we fight a true boss"

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
P-girl
post Oct 29 2011, 4:54 PM
Post #208

Cosmix Fairy

"I-I just hope things don't get too hectic....." Zhao said, carefully making his way trough, making sure not to rile himself up.
Another Morning
post Oct 29 2011, 7:13 PM
Post #209

Cosmix Fairy

Powering down for a bit so that her wings didn't get in the way, Selene began to pick her way through the beams as well. She was fairly small, so it wasn't too hard for her to slip through the openings, though she did have to concentrate hard on not klutzing it up. "Luckily we were partially down the hall already, we're almost through," she said as they reached the end of the lasers.

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Oct 30 2011, 2:05 AM
Post #210

Cosmix Fairy

"i work good in dark environments no plants for me. last time i messed with a plant it spit on me"

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Oct 30 2011, 5:26 AM
Post #211

Cosmix Fairy

Arsia tucked her wings in and slipped through the lasers with care. "Thank God." She hissed, trying not to stand up to her full height.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
{§hani}
post Oct 30 2011, 7:52 AM
Post #212

Cosmix Fairy

"hahahahahahah!" Kalia giggled at Alia's remark and nodded at Martina. "Definatley! a logical solution is better than irrational and quick!"

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Angel Darkstorm
post Nov 7 2011, 8:55 PM
Post #213

Sirenix Fairy

Heliana lent back in her chair wondering just how long this was going to take she was itching to show of her fiery skills

--------------------

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:11 AM