7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *secret hour
alicia_musa
post Sep 21 2011, 9:10 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

airi had got on the bus and there was no were to sit. "typically" she said to herself. as she got to school she went to her locker and opened it up. just as she left it last year. "lets just hope there are more mid-nighters this year." she said.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Sep 21 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

December was ready to throw another violent glare but before she could stop herself the boy had apologized. She managed a forced smile and kept eye contact with her time table, December could understand everything from Taxes to Advanced Trigonometry to Complex theorem's and yet a simple time table left her utterly puzzled.
"I think i might be lost..." she said to the boy of whom brushed past her before (angel).

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
alicia_musa
post Sep 22 2011, 1:29 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

airi sall too kids just standing and talking. she walks over to them (shani and angel). "hi." airi was trying to figure out if they were mid-nighters to. looking down at her clothes she realizes that she had not changed from last night. her clothes were cut up but not were you could see anything, and she was still bleeding somewhat. "I'm airi. hmm you look like.... never mind." she said. "sorry to be so rude but do you guys know of a thing called the secret hour?" she asked but wish she didn't. if they didn't know she might give everyone away.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 22 2011, 2:27 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Nathan:
Nate looked back to the young lady he brushed against when she said something, "oh uh sure thing" he looked at her schedule when some one introduced themselves right next to him and broke his most sacred rule, bringing up the secret hour outside of the secret hour. "what are you talking about? What's a... What ever It is?"

Briana:
Bri went to her calculus class and sat in the back. She requested all the same classes as her brother except this one and she had gotten her wish as usual, she suspected her brother 'helped' the situaton but wasn't an idiot enough to ask him to.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Sep 22 2011, 6:52 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

December let a snort, "The secret hour, what is that like some really cool club or something?" she tried not to laugh and went back to her timetable, she couldn't work out where her advanced trigonometry class was.
"Right before this wack-job interrupted, where can i find classroom 4A? i think i have advanced trig or something.."

~

Reave pushed past the crowd in the corridor, attempting to reach that strange new girl, when he saw her she was already mocking some more students with her irritating sarcasm. Reave glared at her as he walked towards her, roughly handing the girl her leather bound note book, "You dropped this before. See you around" he didnt much want to talk to her, she didnt seem eager to make friends, even though she was new so he moved along only greeting Nathan as he walked past to his locker.

((December doesn't know about the secret hour, she did only move to Astale a few weeks ago))

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 22 2011, 8:02 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Nuvell was running late so had to sprint to school he arrived out of breath but on time so all was good. After a bit of a walk around the school as he managed to get lost, he managed to find his class.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Sep 22 2011, 6:15 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Nathan greeted the young man back, before glancing back at the time sheet "well it looks right but.. Wow you really like math huh? My sister is a big fan also, though, She doesn't have this much love" he chuckled a little and gestured for her to follow, glancing back to burn the image of the woman who broke the only rule he listened to about the secret hour. "c'mon Hun I'll show you to yur glass" (last part was to shani. Btw I figure they can hav the same class)

This post has been edited by angel123: Sep 22 2011, 6:16 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 22 2011, 11:19 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

"i am not a.... anyway bye new kids." airi was sad she was never going to make friends till she sall her old buddy. somebody she knew from the secret hour. she walked to him. (Nuvell) "hey nuvell. how life?" airi always liked nuvell but she never had the guts to tell him.

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 23 2011, 12:36 AM

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 23 2011, 1:58 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

"Its about the only thing I'm good at. Thanks a heap, err, what can i call you?" December followed and held her notebook and trig textbook closely to her chest as if she were to lose them from the mere look on peoples faces. She didn't expect anyone to notice her, i mean how many new kids could there be this year? But still they threw all these strange and judgmental looks at her.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 23 2011, 8:58 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Nate:
"oh sorry, call me Nate" he replied, turning a corner and stopping here we are" he gestured her to the room and smiled.

Bri:
Briana heard a voice outside her door that sounded awfully familiar, "brother?" she asked, getting out of her seat and moving to the door. "what are you doing here? ...who is this?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 23 2011, 9:42 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell looked at Airi "Life is the same old thing. You have some fun and then over sleep and nearly late for school." he said with a laugh at the end. He assumed Arai would know what the fun was i.e secret hour.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Sep 23 2011, 8:59 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

"yea i think we have more mid-nighters. one just moved here and the other is just new to school." she said pointing to the two kids. "i read ones mind she is clueless though. she has all advanced math classes. she might be a Mathematician. the other on im not sure i sall him during the secret hour but he disappeared right away after i sall him." airi had made a book fall on top of the girl. "i found her name. its December." airi always gets nervous around nuvell.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 24 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell looking at the people Airi pointed to and then watching the the book fall "you need to be careful but I won't let them know it was you" Nuvell said. Not sure why Airi was always so nurvous around him.

Nuvell looking at the people Airi pointed to and then watching the the book fall "you need to be careful but I won't let them know it was you" Nuvell said. Not sure why Airi was always so nurvous around him.

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Sep 24 2011, 2:39 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

"ok thank you. lets just say i never get caught. hey nuvell........."

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 25 2011, 8:30 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"yes?" Nuvell asked not sure what Airi was going to say

--------------------
{§hani}
post Sep 25 2011, 9:52 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

"Thanks.... Nate" December said his name with such new crispness a tone of sarcasm almost slipped out. As she scanned for a spare seat, she noticed various eyes where diverted onto her 'oh great, i guess i'm the new shiny toy' She sighed and dropped her bag to the ground, beside her seat, plonking down her thick textbook.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 25 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Briana:
She did not just ignore me... She think just cause she is an arithmetic she is better then her? "bye brother go to shop before your late" she very roughly started shoving him out the door. Oh her and the little girl were not gonna get along well at all.

Nathan:
Nate quickly rushed off to class, he had a feeling with what was going on but he wasn't sure yet. Only time would tell, since his sister wouldn't. "can't be late can't be late" he said brushing his bare arm against someone (Alicia) and accidentally letting a small shock, almost as weak as static run through him and into her.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Sep 25 2011, 12:31 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Reave glanced at his timetable realizing he had Shop, he quickly made his way down the corridors, noting that a new year had only left him thriving for the secret hour more. He hated classes and school, the holidays had been a godsend, allowing him and the other midnighters to concentrate purely on the secret hour and its happenings, rather than school and its demands. He quickly got to class and sat down, irritated by the familiar faces he had forgotten during the summer.

~

"hnn" December smirked at Nate and that rather annoying girl acting as his owner. She predetermined they were siblings, due to the obvious interaction but almost laughed at the way she treated him with such controll. As
December peered at the girls desk, she noted her name and fiddled with her thirteen-point-star necklace, eager to make conversation, finding the girl some what amusing in behavior.

((by the way angel, Briana should be able to tell that she's a midnighter. To her midnighters appear blury when wearing glasses, but completely clear when they are off - the rest of the world a fuzz, they're clear in comparison because they're part of the night))

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 25 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

(got it. Thanks. I was tryna figure it out. Can she tell what they are?)

Briana sat down quickly looking next to her and seeing that annoying girl that she was sure was pestering her brother. "who are you? I don't know you and I know every one" she took off her classes to clean them and smiled at December.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 25 2011, 6:57 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

"umm... never mind its nothing. lets get to class." right before airi walked away some kid brushed up against her. "don't i know you and why did i feel a static shock?" she said.

--------------------

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:58 AM