Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *Amongst Us, NEW RP!! NOW TAKING OCS!!
{§hani}
post Sep 11 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Angel Darkstorm @ Sep 10 2011, 05:14 PM) *
(nista hey nista ISTA WANTS TA JOIN

i]CHARACTER FORM,[/i]
Full name: Angel Darkstorm
Name: (nickname or first) Angel
Face Rank: 20,123
Blood Type: B positive
Specialty: Kicker
Reason for being one? She wants to discover more then she already knows including the reason everyone looks so alike
Personality: Untrusting, Seems Kind as first but can be very aggressive, rude and rebellious
Likes & Dislikes: Playing mind games, driving, dancing and singing. Dislikes: people distracting her from what she is trying to do
Looks:
Distinguishing features: long red and black hair, red and black gun attached to the side of her belt and bright blue eyes
Typical clothing:red and black colored tight fitting clothing with knee high boots
Background story: Angel lived a pretty normal life until she got her operation and now she just wants to stop it and get things back the way they were meant to be
Pro committee or against? against
))

You're in Ista C:

- - -

Skye entertained her Nevira Loft mirror-wall, turning and turning time again to seek every possible angle of her Android piece. Silver draped on pale skin, sparkled by sky blue ribbon and long flowing silvery white locks, decorated gently by her signature white ribbon tied into a bow above her brow. The night is foolish, she thought to herself gently pressing her left hand onto the mirror, meeting her entrancing blue gaze.

Skye’s room buzzed in an electronic voice; “NeviraEve Ball incoming reminder guests should be prompt on arrival, not frivolous, Attire needs be appropriate to the theme; HallowsEve, All reckless behavior will be terminated via warden authority, Have a pleasant arrival.” She let out a loud snicker and flexed her index finger to bring her interface to action. Skye had always thought the New Humans and their technology was a laugh, Interface rings, feeds, skintenna, sneaksuits, hoverboards, hovercars and not to mention spray on skin for cuts and bruises. All this technology was inferior to her motherboard intelligence, artificial and yet more emotional than a bubble-headed pretty could ever dream of. Unlike previous models, Skyler had been programmed by Geoff Mompellion himself from the finest state of the Art Aeronautic materials, of course like all of Mompellion’s personal creations they where based and pieced together from the dying memory of an Andromeda constellation being, otherwise known as an Androm. This gave them optimal emotional response and human capacities with of course the intelligence of a human at their full potential.
"Ground Level 10 Please" As she spoke her interface faded and her sight returned, the room around her molding into a blur as a starry roof and crowded room appeared around her, forms emerging and eerie synthed music beating loudly almost like a cult from the future. This was the place to be. This was the party of the century and Skye's costume was nothing short of original, after all she'd gone as a mythical creature, herself. And Android.

¹Vrander, is the head Special of the ‘Cutters’ Branch, occupied only by reckless Specials under the age of 30.
¹ Geoff Mompellion, a frozen and preserved scientist of the 19th century Andromeda constellation of whom created and designed the Android Bots and then signed a contract with LumiBot Industries to mass produce the common robbot & chip in a Prettyville loft.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
Angel Darkstorm
post Sep 11 2011, 11:05 AM
Post #42

Sirenix Fairy

Angel wandered around the party her camera in hand waiting to catch one popular pretties make the one embarrassing moment that would gain her the chance to move up in the kicker career ladder and to a higher popularity rating. Angel had chosen not to wear a costume as she was unable to find one which interested her.

(gosh I have missed rping ^_^)

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Boring.... boring.... not pretty enough.... already had her......" Alexander said, scanning the girls around the party. "Man, I've been trough every girl here. How am I supposed to enjoy myself unless.... hey...." He said, spotting a girl without a costume. He never saw her before. "And what do we have here? How're you doing, gorgeous?" He asked the girl ((Angel))
Angel Darkstorm
post Sep 11 2011, 11:15 AM
Post #44

Sirenix Fairy

Angel turned to face the guy who had just approached her she bit back her usual reply in attempt to actually act nice for once, "I'm doing alright" she replied with a slight smile

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

"Not one for costumes, I see." Alexander said. "Can't say I blame you. If I didn't have a rep to worry about, I probably wouldn't dress up, either."
Angel Darkstorm
post Sep 11 2011, 11:21 AM
Post #46

Sirenix Fairy

"I was unable to find one that suited me" replied Angel "and besides when one has a job to do they need not bother about costumes"

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

"A job, huh? So tell me, which job are we talking about? I'm pretty sure Supermodels wouldn't gain anything by showing up without a costume." Alexander said, inching a bit closer.
Angel Darkstorm
post Sep 11 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #48

Sirenix Fairy

Angel gave a soft giggle lifting her camera into veiw "can I get a photo" she asked

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"Sure thing. One front-page pose, coming up." Alexander said, stepping back so the girl could get a better shot of him. "You want that autographed?"
Angel Darkstorm
post Sep 11 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #50

Sirenix Fairy

Angel took a couple of pictures to get the best one "sure that would be great" replied Angel with a slight smile

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

"Alright, one autograph, coming up." Alexander said, conjuring up a pen. "This will increase that image's worth by 50%"
Angel Darkstorm
post Sep 11 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #52

Sirenix Fairy

Angel smiled softly handing him the picture with a smile on her face "I should probably introduce myself, Angel Darkstorm at your service" she said softly

(wow I was meant to be going to bed half an hour ago I've got to be up early tomorrow goodnight)

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 11:58 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

((G'night.))

"Pleasure. On the off chance you've never heard of me; the name's Alexander Zhao." Alexander said, signing the photograph.
mightymarty2
post Sep 11 2011, 1:06 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ben noticed this other kicker already had a high rank, he sighed he needed someone higher up the rank. He needed to out do her so his rank would be improved and over shadow her success.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Sep 11 2011, 4:09 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

'humans, humans, humans' thought Caleb picki g up the heavy tray of food and pulling his hood over his head. "I'm going to serve now" he muttered, he was tired, so tired, not physically of course this bit of manual labor was nothing to an android. He was not such a special android, not like his partner but he was among the newest models. Space time manipulating disguises. Super human strength and intelect but he did not have the natural human emotion. That was why he never made it to pretty status.

As he circulated the room letting the pretties snatch food and 'accidentally' spill drinks on or around him he politely bowed and cleaned the mess he learned not to speak when around pretties it just made them taunt him more. He came across the one person he was looking for. (shani) approaching her he adjusted the tray as his signal for her to initiate a sub audible conversation.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 4:16 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

"Good, with work out of the way....." Alexander snapped his fingers. "Waiter, two champaign."
angel123
post Sep 11 2011, 6:09 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Caleb veered right at the call for a waiter, he did so hope she caught his gesture before duty called but he still had a cover tO maintain. He gracefully yet humbly glided over to the young man, holding up the tray with one hand.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 6:44 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

"Thank you." Alexander said, getting two glasses from the tray without giving the waiter a second glance. Why should he? He was beneath him, anyway.
Angel Darkstorm
post Sep 11 2011, 8:25 PM
Post #59

Sirenix Fairy

"it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance" replied Angel with a soft smile 'gosh this acting all nice is getting exhausting' she thought but she knew she had to so she could get her job done

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 11 2011, 8:30 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"Same. You seem to be unlike most women I dated. Adventurous." Alexander decided to put on the charm. "Most of them are so.... mundane in their interests. You know. Shopping, dating..."

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:11 AM