12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *Sinful Angels, With Death Comes New Life
angel123
post Sep 2 2010, 3:42 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

so i just figured i'd start a new topic instead, and as a new bonus you can use uniqe characters or characters taken from other media's

Have you ever wondered what happens after you die? Well for some it may be similar to this:

You open you eyes and the room is nearly black with darkness. You look toward the light, it’s coming from a walkway. You decide to follow the walkway, but after a few moments you bump into some one. “Hello?” you ask him “Can you tell me where I am?” he ignores you, your not in a good mood so you reach for your weapon… you don’t have it? Where was all your equipment? You look down at yourself, why where you wearing a robes or gown of some kind. The man moves up a step, so you look over his shoulder, “it’s a line?” You ask yourself “why am I inline, and for what?” now there was people behind you and the walkway was too narrow for you to get by them so you decide it would be best to just follow the line. Taking your time you think of reasons for your being here, and the differences between you and the other people. For one you were wearing white and red, while the others were just wearing red. Another thing was that you could think, and speak, and do other things the others couldn’t.

You follow the line for a very long time. It opens up into a bottomless pit, but there are still the little walkways and very little string type handholds, just in case. You slowly make your way to the center of the room, where all the hundreds of walkways meet. And you see a small desk like thing. There are strange creatures there. They looked similar to snakes but they had arms and legs. Some of them even spoke?! The one even had fangs! How did he manage to speak with fangs? You ask yourself but put it off because you are next. “Can you help me?” you ask the snake thing when you get up to the desk “I’m talking to you!” you yell when he ignores you, he simply turns his head

“We got a live one!” he yells then a trap door opens beneath you and you start falling down the whole until it starts slowly moving into what seemed like a slide. You finally stop at the bottom, and you are alone… standing infront of a dead end and what looked like an elevator. You ask yourself what you should do and there is a voice in your head.

“Get on the elevator” is all it echo’s, and then as fast as it arrived it was gone again. You decide it would be best to get on so you do. The elevator moves up and over and up and over, randomly for about 20 or 30 minutes, Meanwhile your either getting sick or just annoyed. You finally arrive at your destination and step off the elevator-like transport. Again, you are faced with a dead end behind you and, this time, a door infront of you. You walk up and knock.

The door swings open and another snake thing is standing in front of you. “You may go in, the mistress is expecting you,” he says, pointing to a much larger door. You reluctantly go past the snake like creature, you expect the person you are about to see to be another snake thing as well but as you open the door, you see her.

“Welcome. I have been expecting you” she says, “My name is Mistress Mai, you are here because you are, a Sinful Angel, and because your dead…” you try to speak, and tell her she is lying but you cant, your speechless. After a moment a screen lowers from the ceiling and shows your funeral in progress.

“You’re lying!” you yell, you reach for your weapon, before realizing you don’t have it. Instead you just charge at her. She simply smiles, like she has done this a million times and pulls out what looks like a gun of some kind. She pulls the trigger, but nothing happens… it take a second for you to realize that you’re now paralyzed and can’t move.

“Tractor beams are so useful, and they make the confrontation so much easier” she tells you, then she continues “you are dead, but since I have some kindness in me, plus you have done good for your world. I will be kind enough to help you.” She slowly released you from the grip of the tractor beam and you stand still, you desperately want to prove she is lying but deep down you know she is not. You ask her what she wants with you and she responds “its simple really, just destroy my only enemy and all his minions and return to me with my darling little sister. When I’m through with you, I will send you back to your planet with one request, or wish, rather, That I will grant you” without much of an answer, you are sent to this new planet. Your vision goes black and you get the feeling your spinning, then you land in a new world…

-Rules-
Obviously, no god-moding
Please posts in paragraphs, one sentence posts are hated... though the occational one is ok
Please, please, please, dont join if your not going to commit
"" is for talking '' is for thinking, also if you would like to add color to those thats fine, it would help people to distinguish talking from thinking.

-Character Sheet-
Name:
Abilities/weapon(s):
Personality:
Background: (include how she/he died)
Appearance:

-My Character Sheet-
Name: Kibanku Hotaku or Kiba
Abilities/weapon(s): Kiba was born with a special ability, he can 'see' anything and everything within a certain distance, no one really knows this distance but Kiba. His secondary ability is that of illusions, he can project his own images into the brain of his enemy, fooling them into beleiving the creatures are real, even if only that person can see it. His Ultimate attack is called 'Oblivion' when in that attack, the target(s) can no longer see anything. the entire world is blank and Kiba controls literally everything, and every thing is real. For weapons he carries a Two-handed sword (see picture) and a weapon with claws formed from his dead best friends hand blades. (Ill explain it later) he also carries a variety of other weapons like smoke, stink, and other sorts of bombs/explosives
Personality: Headstrong, Smart, and Deceptive
Background: Kibanku is/was a vigilantly, he found the laws of the country he lived in were not good enough so he decided to fix that and take matters into his own hands, he was on the run for the longest time, and even the cops loved him, but the day he died, he was 'stopping' a bank robbery and was over whelmed by the number of robbers, he quickly found out it wasn’t a bank robbery, but an assassination.
Appearance: Exactly like this but the blade is actually made of steel

-Characters-
1.) Kibanku Hotaku (Kiba)- Angel123
2.) Martin- mightymarty2
3.) Sergei Dragunov- P-girl
4.) Yvette Fields- Shani
5.) Chellie Stevensons- Terriordx32
6.) Prahar- Humbu11
7.) Carmina Malloye- Winxclubrox23

This post has been edited by angel123: Oct 16 2010, 1:50 AM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 2 2010, 6:53 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(character from the other roleplay)

Name: Martin
Abilities/weapon(s): sword and flash step where he can move twice as fast as a normal being for a short period
Personality: kind and helpful
Background: he was driving his car when he hit a patch of black ice and slid off the mountain road down and drowned in a lake
Appearance: tall, brown hair and brown eyes, fairly well built

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Sep 2 2010, 8:02 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

(Cut-n-paste))
-Character Sheet-
Name: Sergei Dragunov
Abilities/weapon(s): Combat Sambo, as well as a sniper rifle, ironically named a Dragunov.
Personality: Cold, collected, cruel and silent.
Background: (include how she/he died) Sergei Dragunov was a soldier of the Russian army. THE soldier of the Russian army. The best. His powers on the battle-field earned him the name 'White Angel of Death.'. However, this also gained him many enemies, as he was killed by one of them, an American spy named 'Raven'.
Appearance:

Drawing by Captain X
{§hani}
post Sep 2 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

im making a new character C: instead of using Danaica again.

Name: Yvette Fields
Abilities/weapon(s): she can drain someones energy and read their mind with just one touch.
Personality: compasionate, quite (only since she died), emotional but cold on the surface, a risk-taker - she likes a fight.
Background: Yvette was only 17 when she died in the winter of (1942); whilst running away from the Nazi Troops with her bestfriend (love interest) in her fathers car. Her family was rich and had escaped to Wales, hiding in the hills of the north. But what had seemed like a good idea soon turned into a nightmare as her family was murdered in their white mansion. Her father in death instructed her to take his car and so they did but before veering of the road and plunging into the cold swamp Yvette was badly injured and died soon after opening her eyes to kiss a worried Domenic.
Appearance: Yvette is a pretty young girl with pale features, her eyes are a vivid green with a tinge of grey and her hair a dull ginger colour. She has one freckle above her lip and has a thin but curavious frame.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
angel123
post Sep 2 2010, 8:42 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Accepted, need mores though, at least two more females, and what not

also shani, if you could fix that to either drain their memory or read their minds with a touch, by that i mean yes she can do both but not at the same time got it?

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
terriordx32
post Sep 2 2010, 9:19 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Name: Chellie Stevensons
Abilities/weapon(s): Daggers/ Water & Sun based powers
Personality: Chellie is the typical Queen Bee, she is not afraid of confrontation and she is not afraid to get in your face. She also has a softer and sweeter side, that only her true friends see.
Background: (include how she/he died) Died during a vicious battle against her school principal.
Appearance:

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
humbu111
post Sep 2 2010, 10:08 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Prahar
Abilities/weapon(s): Can fly, and has the power of thunder/lightning, sometimes storms in general.
Personality: Hardcore, sarcastic, yet relatively friendly. He'll do what he has to without hesitation and may be tempted to
join the dark side. He can be somewhat a lone wolf sometimes.
Background: He used to go to a school for wizards but was killed in a fight while protecting his little sister.
Appearance: Tall, black spiky hair with yellow streaks, wears a black t-shirt and jeans with some yellow. ))

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

angel123
post Sep 3 2010, 4:28 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

every one so far is accepted, i hope tea gets on and joins, i loved the little sub plot we was workin on last tiem

This post has been edited by angel123: Sep 3 2010, 4:29 AM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
terriordx32
post Sep 3 2010, 4:40 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

(you could always pm her, but now were all waiting for the opening post)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
angel123
post Sep 3 2010, 5:51 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

i suppose i could do that lol... but there is no guarentee she will reply

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
winxclubrox23
post Sep 3 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Pffft, no guarantee I'll reply. Who do you think I am here? xD I figured I have 10 characters. What's one more? And Car's recycled. Well sort of. This is the 2.0 version, where she's not a Mary-Sue.

Name:
Carmina um...did she even have a last name? Didn't think so. I'll dub her now Malloye
Abilities/weapon(s): Bubbles...ness.
Personality: Carmina has a tendency to be rather shy, and can be rather closed off. Though when she believes strongly in something, Carmina will stand up for it, and herself no matter the cost. She's also rather unsure of herself, and is very hesitant to try different things. More recently though, she's been coming out of her shell, and taking on leadership roles she may not have taken in the past.
Background: Carmina was born on a small planet where she lived with her parents until she was seven years old. Upon her father being given a promotion, Carmina's entire family moved to Clearbourne, where she was home-schooled by her mother until her Junior year when she began attending Clearbourne High. It was during her senior year that she was caught up in a fight involving the school's principal, and brutally murdered.
Appearance: I assume you all know what she looks like, and I'm too lazy to dig out a post, so I'll briefly describe her. Blond hair. Blue eyes. Pale. Ha. The end.

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Sep 3 2010, 11:26 PM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
angel123
post Sep 4 2010, 4:02 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

---First post-----

Your eyes open, all you see is a cloudy blue sky. "where am i?" you ask no one impaticular. you are on Arcadia Mistress mai's voice rang in your head there is a town nearby, find it then find the others

"wait..." you say "how will i find them?"

you will know she replied good luck my sinful angel

Kiba stood up "well... might as well get started" he said, brushing his pants and shirt off then looking around for the town mentioned by Mistress Mai. he quickly caught sight of some smoke rising just south of him "so im just north of the there... shoudnt be too hard to find the town then" with that he quickly made his way towards the town.

(not every one will start off at the same place as me, so dont assume your north of the city, thats for you to decide... we wont meet until we arrive in the city, and i hope no one gave up on it/me >.>)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Sep 4 2010, 4:21 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Yvette looked around her, the tall grass dancing in the breeze she smiled for a second and soon remembered she was alone. "I need to be somewere.. familiar.." her words trailed off as she stood up and brushed off her dress. Everything was so new and strange, it gave her chills not to recognize anything; not a face or thing. So she bagn to walk in the direction of the sun and hoped she'd end up in the right place.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
terriordx32
post Sep 4 2010, 4:23 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Chellie woke up near a river, she heard the lady talking to her. She didn't know if it was real or a dream. She looked around, "Where am --," she had just answered her own question. She had to go find the others, whoever they were. She got up, fixed her hair and started walking.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
mightymarty2
post Sep 4 2010, 7:14 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin woke up near a city, he noticed a road going to this city. 'so I have to find people he thought, its most probably best if I had to the city'. He began walking slowly towards the city

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Sep 4 2010, 8:24 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

'Where am I?' was the first question that struck Prahar's mind as he got up and brushed himself off. Then he remembered. He was dead and that weird looking woman was pretty much blackmailing him to help her. Wondering how many others there were in the same predicament as him, he began to walk in the general direction of where he assumed the city probably was.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

P-girl
post Sep 4 2010, 9:32 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Sergei found himself waking up in a dirty back alley of some sorts. Getting up and dusting himself off, he took a good look around. So this was the afterlife.... he figured it would be more.... fire and brimstone-ish. He never kid himself. He knew he would die soon, and he knew heaven was out of reach. But this was.... a surprise. Was it Hell? Limbo? Who were the people he was supposed to find? Well, he worked with less, so it was time to find said people.
angel123
post Sep 4 2010, 5:52 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

(excelent so far people ^_^ im very proud... of most of you)
(i feel required to mention you p-girl, excelent details and such)
(oh yea i have a map too lolz but i dont have a big enough scanner to put it up)

Kiba walked and walked until he exited the woods and could see the town in the distance, he consintrated on the sign for a second "Bienfang, the trading town of the north" he said as he walked at his usual pace towards the approaching city, he, as naturally as possible, turned his head to look at the forest behind him and noticed a sign on one of the many large, apparently pine tree's that read 'Runaway Forest'.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 4 2010, 6:23 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

As Sergei wandered, he noticed he felt.... out of place. His clothes, mostly, but his overall demeanor seemed to stand out. This could be a hint, and help him find the people he was supposed to feel.
mightymarty2
post Sep 4 2010, 6:54 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin walked into the town. It looked like this was not the main enterance to the town as all he could see was rows of houses. Then the other problem was how do you ask random people is they are meant to be meeting other dead people

--------------------

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:44 PM